Add a Photo

Photos (23)
lenise c.
lenise c.
Bergenfield, NJ

I beging seeing this show from the every beginning I love this show this show is so unique than other show I love it
Lo F.
Lo F.

BEST. SHOW. EVER. Amazing cast, riveting plot and storylines, keeps viewers engaged and on the edge of their seats!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Gainesville, GA

We love criminal shows. Especially Law and Order SVU. My 10 year old has watched almost every episode of this show.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY

Law and Order SVU is always suspenseful and entertaining. We watch this 24/7 in my house!! Can't get enough of it!!
Shawna J.
Shawna J.
Martins ferry, OH

This is my go to show when I can't find anything to watch. It is my favorite out of all the law and order series's.
Aneth M.
Aneth M.

My favorite tv show! I love how everything that happens can actually be real.i love when they have all day marathon
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

It's a very interesting show that deals with law and crime and order am not really a fan of it but it's OK to watch
tiff s.
tiff s.
Richmond, VA

Been looking at these shows for the longest time. have seen every episode and love them all and can look at repeats
Brecken M.
Brecken M.
Glasgow, MT

Such an amazing tv series. The stories in each episode are so detailed and in depth. It's so hard to stop watching!

Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Republic, MO

This is one of my favorite showes to watch. It has great story lines and keeps me intrigued through the entire show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?