Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Indira A.
Indira A.
I love the series. The actors are a plus!
The chapters unfold super good and captures the attention of the public.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
It gets you hooked! I've spent days sitting on the couch and binge watched! Ughhhh good thing and a bad thing! Lol
Narmina D.
Narmina D.
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best cop show. Hands down. I can binge the earlier seasons (with Stabler of course) of this show for hours on end.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Medford, WI
One of my absolute favorite shows. The plot is amazing as well as the story line is. Fast action and mind bottling
Rayona L.
Rayona L.
i love it. everytime one of the main characters get injured, i cry until the next episode lol. its very addicting.
Rayeil R.
Rayeil R.
Los Angeles
I love this because is very good, and its amazing i suggest this for anyone and everything good. and you'll love it
Drea P.
Drea P.
Been watching for years and each episode has me gripped l regularly watch re runs asif I've never seem them
Before
Caitlin
Caitlin
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show that is always on my TV. I am happy to have seen most since the early 2000s, but keep watching repeats!
Becky B.
Becky B.
Addicted to law and order. The story lines are great and always have a new plot. I could watch the reruns all day!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Osage City, KS
This is one of my favorite shows. It is very well written. I love the actors and even follow them on social media.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?