Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Muskogee, OK

Love it!!! This is one of my favorite show.. I am currently watching season 16.. This is the 3rd time I do a SVU marathon.
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA

I love these kinds of series Where there are a police investigation to discover the cause of a crime and taken to the jail
Dalana T.
Dalana T.
Ninnekah

This is my absolute fave show of all time ! Stabler and Olivia are common names thrown in my household ! We love this show
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA

Law & order: SVU will always be a must watch! I have watched since I was a teenager and I never get tired of the suspense.
Ana N.
Ana N.
NATAL

I've been following SVU for quite some time. The episodes are not boring and the actors are incredible. It's a great show!
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Sabina, OH

Great show watch it nightly was excited to see Netflix add season 17 this week. shows never dull keeps you on you is often
Leah L.
Leah L.
Toccoa, GA

Love the show, I totally miss Stabler on there. but they keep it fresh, and interesting with new stories and new actors :)
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH

One of my all time favorite shows. The acting across the board is always top notch. The stories are compelling and timely.
Elisabet V.
Elisabet V.
Orlando, FL

Have been seen this program since I was a small kid. Love the way they solve crimes and the inside to that private process
Laura V.
Laura V.

I have been seeing it for year now. really like the actor and actress in the show. i also see the reruns when they are on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now