Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Fresno, CA

Literally my favorite show, if I'm turning on the TV its to watch this, I'm in love with it & its so interesting too!
Kindra M F.
Kindra M F.

What can I say. It keeps you glued to the t.v. don't even blink so much going on you don't want to miss none of it.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx , NY

Obsessed! I've been watching since I was a kid; talk about addictive! This is a show you can binge watch for hours.
Sophia
Sophia

I love this show! Super intriguing and interesting! Funny on some occasions but leaves you at the edge of your seat
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Waynesville, OH

I love this show because there is so much action and drama. It always keeps me on my toes on what will happen next.
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

It's a very interesting show that deals with law and crime and order am not really a fan of it but it's OK to watch
Aja M.
Aja M.

Who honestly doesn't enjoy this show? So many plot twists and turns. This show will constantly have your attention.
Brecken M.
Brecken M.
Glasgow, MT

Such an amazing tv series. The stories in each episode are so detailed and in depth. It's so hard to stop watching!

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

If you like solving crimes, get ready for this! Awesome show and it makes you see what really goes on in this world
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Norwalk , Ca

My all time favorite tv show! Always keeps you in suspense and wanting more. Makes me feel like I'm in the show lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now