Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Briana C.
Briana C.

Good show, love the stories they come up with. I love crime shows and if you do also I recommend watching this show
tiff s.
tiff s.
Richmond, VA

Been looking at these shows for the longest time. have seen every episode and love them all and can look at repeats
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Olive, MI

I love watching law & order svu. Its one of my go to shows to watch. They keep you on your toes with the plot line.
Aja M.
Aja M.

Who honestly doesn't enjoy this show? So many plot twists and turns. This show will constantly have your attention.
janiaya P.
janiaya P.
Jacksonville, FL

This shows is one of the best shows in the whole universe is has the best crimes and police officers on TV to watch
Becca W.
Becca W.
Gig Harbor

Love this show. It hits all different points of view. They one thing I don't like is how they loose good characters
Kim D.
Kim D.
New Milford, CT

I love that show and always watch it everyday and my most favorite show to watch. i love all the actress and actor.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Ironton, OH

Great show. It has been on for years, and the cast is great as always. Good stories, some blood she'd and suspense.
Gail R.
Gail R.
Nicholson, PA

Love this show on ION network. Watch it several times a week when nothing else on. I think I have seen all episodes
Denise S.
Denise S.
Wellston, OK

Awesome show the stories are heartfelt and the action is amazing. Sometimes it tears at your heart and I love that!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now