Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Great Show. I can watch this all day everyday on syndication runs and still will not matter the actual run of the show is over.
My favorite show!!! All though I haven't caught up on the new seasons I've seen atleast 13 of them. Each episode is so dramatic
Love this show! the storylines are always good and i never get bored. Love all the characters and the actors that portray them
My favorite all time show, never gets boring, love watching the re-runs, and the new ones are amazing, each story is different.
I get sucked into this show! When there is a marathon there is no way I'm moving from my couch. This show is full of surprises!
Love this show and have watched it religiously since first show. Love all the characters. Wish other spin offs still were on TV
This show never has the same plot, which i love. the outcome is always different and the characters always leave you guessing.
One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Incredible show! Truly keeps you on the edge of your seat! I watch it on Netflix and it is a dream come true. Very Fascinating.
I'm in love with all crimes shows and this and criminal minds are definelty my favorite ones. It's on Netflix and a must watch
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos