Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Susan M.
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY

In the criminal justice system...

I am addicted to this show. I watch it on repeat. We bought Hulu just to watch it.
Dori B.
Dori B.
Midlothian, TX

Faithful viewer since the beginning, sadly only Law & Order left on but by far the best of the bunch, good crime tv!
Mozhan  A.
Mozhan A.

Love this show. So glad they still play reruns on TV. Every episode is so good. The main characters are amazing too.
keri A.
keri A.
Cleveland, Ohio

One of my all time favorite TV shows! One of the only ones i can watch re-runs of multiple times. Such a great show!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Juliet, TN

My all time favorite Law and Order! Always interestin, never predictable. I enjoy this show so much. Never gets old.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA

I love this show I've watch every episode and the repeats lol its a good show. If you havemt watched it you meeds to
christina m.
christina m.
Oil City, PA

My favorite show. i wait for this to come on hulu every week, i have seen every episode. when it ends ill be so sad.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Port Richey, FL

I love this show so much , I missed it when the seris finishs. Love the cast and the cross overs to the other shows.
Mahyleni S.
Mahyleni S.

This would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains. this would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

Haven't been able to get in the last couple seasons but love the old seasons with stabler Marisa hargitay is awesome
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?