Add a Photo

Photos (23)
janet b.
janet b.
Muncie, IN
Love this show idk why i just really like it and watch it whenever there is a new episode available for me to view
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Bernardino, CA
Love it I am a sucker for criminal TV shows I love the rush of action and it keeps my on my feet it's a great show
Megan S.
Megan S.
Woodward, OK
One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting and keeps me watching. I'll be so sad when this shows ends.
Toni l.
Toni l.
I love this show so much it's so anticipating, you never know what twist is going to come where, it's a great show
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Huntsville
Sept. 21, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
OBSESSED!!! I watch this show almost every single day even if it's an episode I've seen 5+ times I still love it!!
Miracale B.
Miracale B.
Newark, NJ
The show is great. I watch it all the time. It reminds me of criminal minds and SCI Miami. I love detective shows.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Bangor, MI
This is my all time. Favorite show. Olivia benson and her team keep me ob my toes all the way through the episode.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Hobbs, NM
Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time keeps you entertained and makes you want to binge watch for days!!
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
Love watching this show after I get home from work to decompress. Love the acting and there are a ton of episodes.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Canton, MO
Law and order svu is one of my favorite all time shows on tv. It makes me cry a lot and I love everything about it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?