Add a Photo

Photos (23)
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA

Amazing! I really can't say much else its a great show that has been on since I was a kid but never fails to be compelling.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Bear, DE

Best show!! I don't watch tv often but when I do it is this show. The suspense is great! It always keeps you on your toes.
julie c.
julie c.
Columbus, GA

Its exciting love the cast of people.. i watch the new ones n the old. love all the scenes. ill watch it till they drop it
Kerrah W.
Kerrah W.
Sparta, MO

I don't like the special victims unit version of law and order. It's too brutal for me but that's just a personal opinion.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Silverdale, WA

Love this show, been watching with my family for years. Great story line and isn't over done. Highly suggest it to anyone!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I'm so excited that the new season of Special Victims Unit is on TV oh man I just love the show specially detective Benson
Isabelle T.
Isabelle T.
North Pole, AK

It's a great show I've watched it for years. I would recommend to anyone that likes crimes shows. This is one of the best.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Valrico

I have watched this show I think since it's very beginning. I love the story lines even if some of them drag a little bit.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX

The most thrilling interesting binge watching show of all time! My addiction! I've seen every episode atheist three times.
Cori R.
Cori R.
San Antonio, TX

This show is addicting. I only wish Netflix offered all of the seasons! Olivia Benson is a true role model for young kids.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now