Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Steubenville

One of my favorite shows love the story line. And the twists on the episodes are amazing. Great characters as well.
Sophia
Sophia

I love this show! Super intriguing and interesting! Funny on some occasions but leaves you at the edge of your seat
tiff s.
tiff s.
Richmond, VA

Been looking at these shows for the longest time. have seen every episode and love them all and can look at repeats
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Gainesville, GA

We love criminal shows. Especially Law and Order SVU. My 10 year old has watched almost every episode of this show.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Ironton, OH

Great show. It has been on for years, and the cast is great as always. Good stories, some blood she'd and suspense.
Norelys S.
Norelys S.
Fairview, NJ

Law and Order SVU is my got to show. It never gets old. The stories are current with issues which happen currently.
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

Without a doubt my favorite show ever! I could and have watched it for days. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Brecken M.
Brecken M.
Glasgow, MT

Such an amazing tv series. The stories in each episode are so detailed and in depth. It's so hard to stop watching!

Kriten O.
Kriten O.
Mountain Home, AR

I love this show and I watch it every chance I get. I would recommend this show if you like criminal justice shows.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Columbus, GA

Best TV show for crime. Elliott stabler and Olivia benson are the best duo on television to date absolutely amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now