Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

Haven't been able to get in the last couple seasons but love the old seasons with stabler Marisa hargitay is awesome
Bria W.
Bria W.
Rockmart, Georgia

This is my favorite show. I grew up watching it & have seen every single episode. The story lines always draw me in.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Oceana, WV

Addicting! Never gets old; I could watch for hours & hours! Prepare yourself though, sometimes it gets very intense.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az

Love love love this show ever gets old the acting is amazing makes u believe when u call 911 they are gonna be there
Nichole Paige M.
Nichole Paige M.
Waco, TX

amazing ....... My favorite yet but I love them all I really love them so much I would watch them all day if I could
Whitney R.
Whitney R.

This show has been a classic since I was young! Still going strong, it's one of the best crime TV shows to this day!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx

What can I say about this show that hasn't been said already? One of the best shows on tv, ever! Olivia is my queen!
Susana J.
Susana J.
Brownsville, TX

Been a fan since the show started . Love all the cases in each episode, not one is the same. The cast is just great!
Isamar F.
Isamar F.
Long beach, CA

Super hooked on this show . I love all the different crime scenes and investigations. Cant eait till the new season.
Michele A.
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA

It's a good show. I'm not quite sure how this is a product. I've watched all 17 seasons and all of season 18 so far.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?