Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angeles J.
Angeles J.
Manor, TX

Love watching the show when i have free time. It helps me realx, also i like trying to solve the case before they solve it.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Wilmington, OH

We watch this show basically everyday and sometimes all day long!!!! I love the oldies, but the new episodes are great too!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
SOMERSET, KY

Best crime show ever. i lvoe stabler and benson and was so sad to see him go. but its still the best crime show without him
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

One of the best shows ever!! It comes on everyday. All the actors are professional. I would tell anyone to watch this show.
Frances F.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA

When a marathon of SVU is playing I find it impossible not to just watch one episode after another. Great cast and stories.
Veda H.
Veda H.
Oxford, Ct

Great show to watch. I have been watching on Netflix while working out at the gym. Makes the hour go by that much faster!!!
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

I still love watching all the L&O shows. SVU is probably my favorite and I love the shows have lasted as long as they have.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Malta, MT

Great series if you enjoy crime shows. You will fall in love with the characters and the plots are amazing and suspenseful!
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my favorites shows like since forever ! If u like mystery stories I recommended it will be the perfect show for u !
Ahhra P.
Ahhra P.
Conroe, TX

I've watched this show for years!! It's addicting and one of my favorites! I love this show and catch it every time I can!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now