Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Have been a fan of this investigative show for years
It's been one of my favorites even though the stories are sad
Allie M.
Allie M.
Definitely one of my all time favorites. I could watch the reruns all day everyday. Great acting and great scenes.
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I have watched Law & Order: SVU For years. It's one the best shows and always show things that are going on today.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this show it is fill of action and drama. I love the characters it keeps we glued to the television.
Alie T.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
I adore SVU. When I was younger I wanted to be just like Olivia. This is my my favorite Law & Order that there is.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA
Have watched this over and over for years. Never gets old. Another show that you can watch past seasons on netflix
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Used to be so good now it seems like reruns or updated versions of past episodes. Needs some of the OG people back
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
Indio, CA
I don't think there's an episode that I haven seen. I have seen some so many times that I actually know the lines.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
This show are both actiony and sad. . Some episodes are epic and some are so touching . I can't stop watching them
jenn v.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
My favorite show! Love the theme song every time I here it. Love all the characters an every Case they talk about.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?