Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Pulaski, VA

One of the best shows on t.v. Always find it interesting. Some of the best acting/actors around.Has some great story-lines.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA

One of the best shows ever!! It comes on everyday. All the actors are professional. I would tell anyone to watch this show.
JulieAnn H.
JulieAnn H.
Canby, OR

Crime drama junkie... daughter a cop, always find these interesting and look forward to the new twisted screwed up stories.
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA

One of my husband and my favorite TV shows. We haven't missed an episode ever and we always look forward to the new season!
Maricela G.
Maricela G.
Weslaco, TX

i love it so much, is one of my favorites series in the television, good actors, good stories, i want to see more chapters,
Sam G.
Sam G.
Amarillo, TX

Can someone say DRAMA!! I love it ! Could waste all day on it ! Can make you really tear up in time but the action is grate
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Rogers, AR

one of my favorite shows of all time! I just watched all 17 seasons on Hulu and cant wait for the next episode to come out!
Brittni B.
Brittni B.
Lynn, MA

My obsession. It always gets me hooked on watching the entire episode. I have been watching faithfully for a very long time
LaToya L.
LaToya L.
Douglasville, GA

This show is cool. It uses real life situations and sometimes current events to add to the story line. The actors are good.
Curesa A.
Curesa A.

This show is awesome. My grandma would play this every evening. I didn't appreciate as a kid, but I appreciate it more now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now