Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sharlee M.
Sharlee M.
Mckinney, TX

To pass time this is one of my favorite tv series to watch. This show made me want to be a crime scene investigator.
andrea m.
andrea m.

This Has been my all time favorite show my whole life I think... Different episodes all day. And it's always in tv!!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Kennewick, WA

Truth to honest I'm addicted to this show I'll have to watch early in morning before I do my stuff best TV show ever
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX

Love this show the drama is so good and each episode is great. The character are great and the actors are wonderful!
Bria W.
Bria W.
Rockmart, Georgia

This is my favorite show. I grew up watching it & have seen every single episode. The story lines always draw me in.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Sandy, UT

I love this show. I have watched from the beginning. I will never stop watching it even when there done making them.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az

Love love love this show ever gets old the acting is amazing makes u believe when u call 911 they are gonna be there
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO

SUV has always been my favorite since I was younger. Current events are tied into their episodes. Very good TV show!
Maddison E.
Maddison E.
Madison, WI

I HAVE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE...I am addicted to this show....be careful...if you start it you won't be able to stop!
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

Haven't been able to get in the last couple seasons but love the old seasons with stabler Marisa hargitay is awesome
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?