10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I think it's a great show and gives you goosebumps all the way to the end. It is very cool and sometimes very sad.
Ah!!!! One of my favorite shows!!! It's so amazing! I love Mariska Hargitay so much and she is an amazing actress!
Amazing series since the very beginning!! I could watch it all day every day. New plots constantly. Great writing.
Law and order svu is one of my favorite all time shows on tv. It makes me cry a lot and I love everything about it
I have been watching this it first came on Iy has great actors on the show I like it is like the old Law and Order
The show is great. I watch it all the time. It reminds me of criminal minds and SCI Miami. I love detective shows.
Law and order is my favorite show. I love lots of crime scenes, and investigation shows. Just like criminal minds.
It gets you hooked! I've spent days sitting on the couch and binge watched! Ughhhh good thing and a bad thing! Lol
this tv show is so great it is very effective on young adults .it is similar to criminal minds.it teaches you alot
I don't think there's an episode that I haven seen. I have seen some so many times that I actually know the lines.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos