Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
D.C. , Washington
I love Law & Order SVU! I stopped watching once Detective Stabler left. It has always been a very intriguing show.
Love this show. Best show ever. Love about crime and solving cases. Saw every season. And still want more seasons.
queen v.
queen v.
Temple City, CA
Keeps the audience in suspense but have great directors !! it will give the show a plot twist that no one expected
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN
I'm a big on cop shows and this one has a great cast and an amazing story line! Definitely don't miss an episode!!
Aleshia B.
Aleshia B.
TALLAPOOSA, GA
This show freaks me out cause it all about women getting harmed by men who are not men at all. It opens your eyes.
shemariah b.
shemariah b.
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
the best show out of the law and order series. I just love this show, but I prefer the older versions pf the show.
Karen I.
Karen I.
This show has always had me hooked! I always want to find out the next crime scene and story! I love the suspense!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Iuka, MS
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
this is one of my all time favorite television shows. the characters are relate-able, the topics are from the news
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Holley, NY
Awesome show. Love all the characters and stories. This is truly a classic that I could watch over and over again.
maya m.
maya m.
East Longmeadow, MA
The show is very suspenseful. and always action packed I love every episode and I enjoy binge watching old episode
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?