Add a Photo

Photos (23)
JulieAnn H.
JulieAnn H.
Canby, OR

Crime drama junkie... daughter a cop, always find these interesting and look forward to the new twisted screwed up stories.
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA

One of my husband and my favorite TV shows. We haven't missed an episode ever and we always look forward to the new season!
Maricela G.
Maricela G.
Weslaco, TX

i love it so much, is one of my favorites series in the television, good actors, good stories, i want to see more chapters,
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

I love this show !!!! Been watching it since middle school I love shows that are about crime and resolving it .Good show !!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.

Who doesn't love Law and Order: SVU? Seriously, if you haven't seen basically every episode, you're living your life wrong.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Amarillo, TX

Can someone say DRAMA!! I love it ! Could waste all day on it ! Can make you really tear up in time but the action is grate
LaToya L.
LaToya L.
Douglasville, GA

This show is cool. It uses real life situations and sometimes current events to add to the story line. The actors are good.
Curesa A.
Curesa A.

This show is awesome. My grandma would play this every evening. I didn't appreciate as a kid, but I appreciate it more now.
ES UNA SERIE DE ORDEN POLICIACO QUE AYUDA A LAS PERSONAS EN CASOS CRIMINALES MUY RAROS PERO EXISTENTES EN LA VIDA COTIDIANA
Jude E.
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA

I can't stop watching this show. It's a classic that just keep delivering amazing episodes. I hope it stays around forever.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now