Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC

Probably my favorite show. Been watching for years. Would be great to Stabler, even if just for guest appearances!!!
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite show of allllllllllll time I could watch all the seasons over n over!!!!! Great actors great plots drama
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX

Love this show the drama is so good and each episode is great. The character are great and the actors are wonderful!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I love this show and how it is always something different each episode. Not one episode is the same and I love that!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Oceana, WV

Addicting! Never gets old; I could watch for hours & hours! Prepare yourself though, sometimes it gets very intense.
Nichole Paige M.
Nichole Paige M.
Waco, TX

amazing ....... My favorite yet but I love them all I really love them so much I would watch them all day if I could
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Anything with crime, drama, and suspense interests me! I love the show with the different scenarios and plot twists!
andrea m.
andrea m.

This Has been my all time favorite show my whole life I think... Different episodes all day. And it's always in tv!!
Mahyleni S.
Mahyleni S.

This would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains. this would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains
Dori B.
Dori B.
Midlothian, TX

Faithful viewer since the beginning, sadly only Law & Order left on but by far the best of the bunch, good crime tv!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now