Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sasyna L.
Sasyna L.
Saint Paul, MN

Loved this tv show so much. I love how it makes it so interesting everytime its on air. New episode always the best.
Mozhan  A.
Mozhan A.

Love this show. So glad they still play reruns on TV. Every episode is so good. The main characters are amazing too.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.

This is my favorite show because of some of the episodes that they do are based on actual events that have occurred.
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO

SUV has always been my favorite since I was younger. Current events are tied into their episodes. Very good TV show!
Maddison E.
Maddison E.
Madison, WI

I HAVE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE...I am addicted to this show....be careful...if you start it you won't be able to stop!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA

I love this show I've watch every episode and the repeats lol its a good show. If you havemt watched it you meeds to
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Austin, TX

I love this show so very much...love the characters in it and how they solve cases dealing with there personal life.
autumn w.
autumn w.
Norman, OK

I love law and order it's one of my favorite crime shows and there are so many different types of the show its nice.
Jade G.
Jade G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Law and Order: SVU or any of the the other series are worth watching. Amazing criminal justice show and amazing cast
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

I can never get enough of this show! It makes me cry it makes me laugh. They are so believable and worth the watch!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now