Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Maria Gabriela H.
Maria Gabriela H.
Sept. 22, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
NICE SERIE, MY MOM AND I ALWAYS WACHT IT AND HAVE GOOD ACTORS, A LOT YEARS WATCHING THE SEASONS AND ALL THE GUESTS
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is another one of my fav shows that I can rwatch reruns over and over again. I love all the stories that air.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX
One of my favorite shows! I love the realistic feel I get from the show keeps you entertained and very suspenseful
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO
Great show, Everybody should watch it. I love the stories and we always have something to learn. Very good actors.
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show over 5 years and I love it. The actors are also amazing so it makes it even better!
zaria m.
zaria m.
Minneapolis, MN
Such a good show I have been watching this show for years and I am still hooked it always has a interesting story!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Addicted! I use to make sure I was off every Tuesday to binge the episodes. Love and I still watch it all the time
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I have been watching Law & Order SUV since it first went on the air. I look forward to the next episode each week.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
I love watching this show and keeping up with it. There's so many stories that keep you on edge. Very entertaining
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
LOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW! It's been on for so long, I'm always convinced I've seen every episode but I really haven't!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?