Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA

Does Law & Order: SVU even need a review? Just an overall incredible piece of work. Ice-T's character (Finn) is everything!
Jude E.
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA

I can't stop watching this show. It's a classic that just keep delivering amazing episodes. I hope it stays around forever.
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.

Absolutely love this show... never a boring episode. Benson is amazing and tough if I was a cop she would be my role model.
Lily D.
Lily D.
San Jose, CA

Binge watch this. Love it. Finished 5 seasons so far. There's so many it never gets old. There's always something to watch.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Coral Springs, FL

I've always preferred to watch this one over all the other most intriguing to me and I love the different cases that happen
Helen R.
Helen R.

Traditional series we see my husband and I never stop watching it always looked for new episodes and reruns View excellent.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Toronto

One of my all time favorites. Amazing show leaves me on the edge of my seat everytime. I love the dedicjation in each cash.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

I love this show !!!! Been watching it since middle school I love shows that are about crime and resolving it .Good show !!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Alliance, NE

This show is very interesting and can kind of relate to itm it is a nail biter and very informative as well as entertaining
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Malta, MT

Great series if you enjoy crime shows. You will fall in love with the characters and the plots are amazing and suspenseful!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now