Add a Photo

Photos (23)
keri A.
keri A.
Cleveland, Ohio

One of my all time favorite TV shows! One of the only ones i can watch re-runs of multiple times. Such a great show!
MARIA M.
MARIA M.
Corona, NY

Love this show ! Always a good catchy case to learn from. You surprisingly learn a lot about law while watching this
christina m.
christina m.
Oil City, PA

My favorite show. i wait for this to come on hulu every week, i have seen every episode. when it ends ill be so sad.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

Haven't been able to get in the last couple seasons but love the old seasons with stabler Marisa hargitay is awesome
Lydia V.
Lydia V.

When I do watch TV I do enjoy SVU it's entertaining and suspenseful. The story lines are believable and great actors
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX

Good series, I love to see the cases presented and how they solve them, perhaps many cases are similar in real life.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Pensacola, FL

The stories behind SVU always leave my heart breaking. I love the actors and Marissa has been my favorite for years.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Anything with crime, drama, and suspense interests me! I love the show with the different scenarios and plot twists!
Michele A.
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA

It's a good show. I'm not quite sure how this is a product. I've watched all 17 seasons and all of season 18 so far.
Tania F.
Tania F.

Law & order svu is my all time favorite show, it teaches you many life lessons and it's just an all around good show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now