10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,120 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
NICE SERIE, MY MOM AND I ALWAYS WACHT IT AND HAVE GOOD ACTORS, A LOT YEARS WATCHING THE SEASONS AND ALL THE GUESTS
No matter which episode is on TV I will always want this show. It's addicting and I've been watching it for years.
I love this show even the older episodes are still entertainment for all older ages because it teaches you the law
Addicted to law and order. The story lines are great and always have a new plot. I could watch the reruns all day!
OBSESSED!!! I watch this show almost every single day even if it's an episode I've seen 5+ times I still love it!!
Dun dun! I can't help but sit down and end up watching way too many episodes because they just pull you in so fast
Every college student loves this show, I don't know why but we think it is great and never tire of the theme song.
I love this show so much it's so anticipating, you never know what twist is going to come where, it's a great show
I fricke tlove the show its so amazing its the best thing ever i love the show so much its great love love love it
I like watching this TV program it's full of excitement put at the same time sad and suspence i like the TV pogram
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos