Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Camrah P.
Camrah P.

I love criminal intent better!!!! This one is okay but not even as close to as good as criminal intent is with Goron
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

I love this show...literally cannot get enough. It is so informative, with a rich cast of characters and situations.
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Penitas, TX

It's a really good show, I know some episodes are not true but it seem anything like that on the shows can happened.
Virginia N.
Virginia N.
Canton, OH

Love this show.Thank you for letting the public see what one has to go through as a victim of these types of crimes.
LaTia T.
LaTia T.

Love this show my whole family watches this sitcom it really makes up a lot of our family time watching these reruns
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite show of allllllllllll time I could watch all the seasons over n over!!!!! Great actors great plots drama
Jade G.
Jade G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Law and Order: SVU or any of the the other series are worth watching. Amazing criminal justice show and amazing cast
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Anything with crime, drama, and suspense interests me! I love the show with the different scenarios and plot twists!
Monica V.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX

Ultimate favorite! Oliva benson and Elliott are the best. I dont watch tv mucj but this will sure get stuck in tube.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX

Love this show the drama is so good and each episode is great. The character are great and the actors are wonderful!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now