Add a Photo

Photos (23)
TiAnna T.
TiAnna T.
Smyrna, GA
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show even the older episodes are still entertainment for all older ages because it teaches you the law
Staci S.
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite shows. I have watched it from the beginning and still watch it now. Love the cast too!!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Comstock Park, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I love love love this show!! If I could watch it 24/7 I would. I advise anyone who doesn't watch this to watch it!
Natalia J.
Natalia J.
I love law & order always have been one of my favorite shows on tv. But its a bomer that christopher left the show
Cyntrell E.
Cyntrell E.
Columbus, GA
By far one of the greatest shows ever made, episodes are epic, similar to shows like csi Miami, and criminal minds
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
This is by far my favorite TV show. I love to see that police work so hard to find out crimes and get them solved.
Melodie C.
Melodie C.
Woonsocket, RI
This has been one of my favorite shows since it started in 1999. I can't wait for the next season to start on 9/21
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Denver, Colorado
Hands down best law and order show. It has the best cast. I love all the marathons that are always running on USA.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Dun dun! I can't help but sit down and end up watching way too many episodes because they just pull you in so fast
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
It gets you hooked! I've spent days sitting on the couch and binge watched! Ughhhh good thing and a bad thing! Lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?