Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Dana E.
Dana E.
Naylor, GA
Are you a survivor or victim of a crime? Do you know anyone who is a survivor or victim of a crime? This show is for you. The actors are excellent and their characters draw you into the story. The only bad thing are the advertisements. I can't wait for them to be over so I can get back to the show.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this TV show I could honestly sit and watch it all day if I didn't have other things that I needed to ge sone. The actors are always so believeable and the story plots are the best. I didn't think I would be able to watch the same show over and over but I never seem to get tired of this one.
Nakita P.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL
Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pop Culture Expert
This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Scranton, PA
I plan on being a criminologist when I graduate, so shows like this interest me because it is the type of things I will be dealing with one day. I love the different personalities of the squad and I'm proud to admit I have an undying crush on Elliot Stabler. Love this show and recommend to anyone.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Another of my many all time favorite TV shows. Though I know that it isn't real, it sure seems that way. The actors/actresses make every single situation in this show seem very real. I can never not watch this show when its on TV, even if I've seen the episode 80000 times. Definitely recommend it.
Moriah B.
Moriah B.
Such an addictive show!! I can watch it anytime because it's just that good! It does however cover subjects that are not suitable for all ages and that may be sensitive to certain viewers. So if you're alright with some graphic scenes and lingo and like criminal shows, I strongly suggest this one.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Great show, I've been watching Law and Order shows all the way back to when I was a little girl. My mom put me onto the show when I would get up late at night (late for a 7 year old at least) and couldn't sleep, she would be up watching this show. And let's face it - Elliot Stabler is so damn hot!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?