BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert
Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Addictive, but they've dragged it out so long. I love most of the actors but should it really still be going? Good acting but very simple plot-wise; the season arcs don't tend to be that complex. That said, it's a classic and if you don't have rape/incest/pedophilia triggers I'd still recommend it.
Nakita P.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL
Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
Pop Culture Expert
A very dramatic series. I cannot keep up with the show enough. I will typically only watch the season when it comes out on Netflix. I believe this is my favorite of the Law and Order series'. I love all the guest actors they have on the show. I'm starting to miss some of the original cast, though.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Another of my many all time favorite TV shows. Though I know that it isn't real, it sure seems that way. The actors/actresses make every single situation in this show seem very real. I can never not watch this show when its on TV, even if I've seen the episode 80000 times. Definitely recommend it.
LeeAnne R.
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
leah h.
leah h.
Stillwater, MN
Well Ill tell you I really thought that this year might have to be the ending of this show. I thought they have done everything solved every crime possible.
Boy was I wrong so far the first 2 episodes of this season have proved me wrong, Both kept me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good shows.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Pop Culture Expert
This is an old time favorite! I've seen pretty much every episode of Law & Order: SVU. A few of the episodes can be disturbing, but overall it's a good show. I enjoyed the earlier seasons more than I did the most recent, though. If you're going to get into this show, start from the very beginning.
Moriah B.
Moriah B.
Such an addictive show!! I can watch it anytime because it's just that good! It does however cover subjects that are not suitable for all ages and that may be sensitive to certain viewers. So if you're alright with some graphic scenes and lingo and like criminal shows, I strongly suggest this one.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?