Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Addictive, but they've dragged it out so long. I love most of the actors but should it really still be going? Good acting but very simple plot-wise; the season arcs don't tend to be that complex. That said, it's a classic and if you don't have rape/incest/pedophilia triggers I'd still recommend it.
Karyn D.
Karyn D.
I've been watching the show for as long as I can remember. I love how the actors and actress put their emotions into making the show real life even though sexual assault happens in very life and value the victim and rely the message '" a sexual assault is never okay and is never the victims fault."
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Williamsburg, VA
I have been watching this show since I was in middle school now I'm only 20 years old but that's a long time of being a fully invested into a tv series. The story lines are just amazing, the actors are amazing, I honestly have nothing bad to say about the show except I wish stabler would come back!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC
This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
A very dramatic series. I cannot keep up with the show enough. I will typically only watch the season when it comes out on Netflix. I believe this is my favorite of the Law and Order series'. I love all the guest actors they have on the show. I'm starting to miss some of the original cast, though.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
Great show, I've been watching Law and Order shows all the way back to when I was a little girl. My mom put me onto the show when I would get up late at night (late for a 7 year old at least) and couldn't sleep, she would be up watching this show. And let's face it - Elliot Stabler is so damn hot!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
This is an old time favorite! I've seen pretty much every episode of Law & Order: SVU. A few of the episodes can be disturbing, but overall it's a good show. I enjoyed the earlier seasons more than I did the most recent, though. If you're going to get into this show, start from the very beginning.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
leah h.
leah h.
Stillwater, MN
Sept. 30, 2016, 5:51 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Well Ill tell you I really thought that this year might have to be the ending of this show. I thought they have done everything solved every crime possible.
Boy was I wrong so far the first 2 episodes of this season have proved me wrong, Both kept me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good shows.
Nakita P.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL
Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?