BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
This show is a mini thriller in each show. Keeps you on the edge of the seat trying to figure out who did what. Some of these stories make yup think and want to be more alert because these stories happen to women and I'm sure men too in the real world. This show is great and I wish stabler still was in it.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL
#1 all time favorite show. I started watching this show back in high school and realized I had to go back all the way to the beginning since I was so interested. I love the acting it is definitely amazing. I watch this with friends and we love to talk about this show. I cannot wait till the next season.
Amy P.
Always heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. The episodes are relative to real-life which makes it that much more meaningful. The actors are amazing at what they do and they show real emotion. This show makes me want to be a lawyer or investigator to help people in need; especially against sexual abuse which is a real issue.
Amber B.
SVU is the best law&order. Best cast, and best story lines if you can stomach them. I read something once that said women love law&order svu because it shows us what it would be like if law enforcement and the justice system took cases of molestation seriously without victim blaming. That's true. #whataworlditwouldbe
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
I love watching these on Hulu. I liked the ones with Stabler better. He seemed to have "meshed" will with Olivia Bensen, better than her new partner. I wish they would bring him back. After watching these, I feel that I am not as naive about the world as I once was. I tend to keep a better eye on my kids.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is one of the best shows on TV. Season 17 was one of the best. It had a good mix of shows and the characters are good.

The ripped from the headlines episodes can be a bit clunky as they have to condense complicated stories into three acts.

Also, some of the ADAs and defense counsels are horribly miscast.
Danielle B.
Olathe, KS
I love Law & Order SVU, it doesn't matter if it's a new episode or a rerun that I've already seen a million times I will watch it again before I choose to watch anything else. There are not many famous people I'd like to meet but the cast of Law & Order SVU I would give anything to meet. You guys rock.
amber l.
Standish, MI
Have seen every episode up until the newer seasons! Absolutely love!!! My go to for a day of binge watching. Olivia and Elliot are paired well together and I was sad when they were separated. Munch and Finn were my favorite though. I would recommend a day of binge watching for anyone who loves crime shows.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Such a good show can't get enough of it. A very sad show as well lots of emotional moments in the show as they investigate sexually based crimes. I love Mariska Hargitay and her character on the show and how she relates to the victims. Just really good but intense show sad these things happen in real life.
Michaela A.
Windsor, CT
Law and Order SVU is about the special division of the NYPD that deals with specific crime victims such as children. The series follows several detectives, mainly thru their cases, but occasionally thru their regular lives. It is a very emotional show and often triggers strong reactions. The cast has had many changes and only a few original members remain. The squad protects each other as well as the citizens of New York.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?