Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Becky K.
Becky K.
Royersford, PA

great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD

Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.

This show is the best. Whether I'm watching it on USA or on Netflix, it holds my attention forever. I can watch episode after episode for hours. the detectives are relatable and the situations can be sad, and quite frightening, it shows us real world and real life things that are happening around us.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

There are so many seasons and episodes, that Law and Order never gets old, the stories of each episode are very interesting and enlightening at the same time, the cast is amazing, and this is an all around great show for anyone interested in the court of law, crime investigation, action, and mystery.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

Nice simple show. each episode has the same theme and they always catch their perp. But it's instersting to see who died and why and how. also each episode has a guest star some of which get their start on svu. If for somereason you miss one episode you can sath the next with out being confussed much
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN

I am absolutely in love with this Show. My sister and I started watching it together and we have been hooked ever since. I particularly enjoy how they are such great actors, the plots are great and in overall it is a pretty nice show. I totally recommend you watch it if you like crime related shows.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Denver, CO

I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg, KY

I have loved all the Law and order shows.I guess the reason why I love the SVU is because I it makes me feel better knowing that some people do care and go after the perps and just not let them go for any reason at all. If you can handle watching shows about what this is about then you will love it.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Boston, MA

If there was a channel that showed nothing but SVU, that'd be great. I can binge watch this for hours and start back up again the next day, luckily in the afternoon there's a channel that shows episodes back to back until the evening which is right about when I need to start getting work done again.
grace s.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD

Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?