Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show next to Criminal Minds. I am able to say the entire into to the episodes by heart. I absolutely love the actors and the different types of episodes. For anyone that loves mysteries and crime shows, I would definitely recommend this show to that person!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC

I really like this show because of the mystery involved. You have to strategically think about what happened. The characters have great personalities and the cops compliment each other in their strengths and weaknesses. The topics are based off of true stories so some times it can hit close to home.
stephanie u.
stephanie u.

I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS

This is one of the most watch television series in my house. We love shows created by Mr. Wolf. We have watched all the Law and Order series, but this is our house favorite. Perfectly cast and great story lines for each show. It is a must watch and will continue to watch as long as they keep airing.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Boston, MA

If there was a channel that showed nothing but SVU, that'd be great. I can binge watch this for hours and start back up again the next day, luckily in the afternoon there's a channel that shows episodes back to back until the evening which is right about when I need to start getting work done again.
Sarai E.
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC

I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
grace s.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD

Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love this show so much! Very dramatic and full of action. I love all of the actors so much and they all work together well. It is similar to other shows as they have a few different versions. I don't think I could pick a favorite episode, much less a favorite scene. Love all of the celebrity cameos.
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN

I am absolutely in love with this Show. My sister and I started watching it together and we have been hooked ever since. I particularly enjoy how they are such great actors, the plots are great and in overall it is a pretty nice show. I totally recommend you watch it if you like crime related shows.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

This isn't a show that I watch all the time but I do turn it on when I am bored. The acting is good but some episodes I don't get into as much. There are definitely some depressing episodes. But it's a good crime show. I'd compare it to criminal minds... I do like criminal minds a little more though
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now