Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I love this show and how it is always something different each episode. Not one episode is the same and I love that!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Ladson, SC

I have always loved this show from the moment it aired. The story line is amazing and the casting couldn't be better.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ

Love this version of law & order. I was sorry to see Chris Melon I leave but Danny Pino (from Cold CASE) is not bad.
Susana J.
Susana J.
Brownsville, TX

Been a fan since the show started . Love all the cases in each episode, not one is the same. The cast is just great!
Virginia N.
Virginia N.
Canton, OH

Love this show.Thank you for letting the public see what one has to go through as a victim of these types of crimes.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Omaha, NE

Completely addicted to this series I watch every new episode and every run constantly. Be prepared for the addiction
Judy N.
Judy N.

I've enjoyed this show for over 10 years. Love the consistency of the casting, and real life scenarios. This actors.

Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Sycamore, GA

This is a show that is close to real life, and you can't help but wonder how they can get the bad guy in one episode
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Anything with crime, drama, and suspense interests me! I love the show with the different scenarios and plot twists!
christina m.
christina m.
Oil City, PA

My favorite show. i wait for this to come on hulu every week, i have seen every episode. when it ends ill be so sad.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now