Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erin B.
Erin B.
boyertown, pa

watched this show for years. love how they change. never they same when you watch it. watch the other law and orders
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Alpharetta, GA

I have been watching SVU for years. It is my favorite of the Law & order series. Benson and Stabler are my favorite!
andrea m.
andrea m.

This Has been my all time favorite show my whole life I think... Different episodes all day. And it's always in tv!!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

I love this show...literally cannot get enough. It is so informative, with a rich cast of characters and situations.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I love this show and how it is always something different each episode. Not one episode is the same and I love that!
Judy N.
Judy N.

I've enjoyed this show for over 10 years. Love the consistency of the casting, and real life scenarios. This actors.

sally l.
sally l.
Bogata, TX

I watch this everyday. I find that it is interesting and enjoyable. This is great if you like fictional court drama.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC

Probably my favorite show. Been watching for years. Would be great to Stabler, even if just for guest appearances!!!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA

I love this show I've watch every episode and the repeats lol its a good show. If you havemt watched it you meeds to
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Sycamore, GA

This is a show that is close to real life, and you can't help but wonder how they can get the bad guy in one episode
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?