Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dori B.
Dori B.
Midlothian, TX

Faithful viewer since the beginning, sadly only Law & Order left on but by far the best of the bunch, good crime tv!
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

I can never get enough of this show! It makes me cry it makes me laugh. They are so believable and worth the watch!!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.

I was at one time addicted to SVU. I would watch this every night on cable. You learn so much from shows like these.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Juliet, TN

My all time favorite Law and Order! Always interestin, never predictable. I enjoy this show so much. Never gets old.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Sycamore, GA

This is a show that is close to real life, and you can't help but wonder how they can get the bad guy in one episode
Amy A.
Amy A.
Delmar, DE

Seriously thrill seeking. Mind bending crimes, suspects, verdicts, the cast brings it all home. Glad Olivia is back!
Monica V.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX

Ultimate favorite! Oliva benson and Elliott are the best. I dont watch tv mucj but this will sure get stuck in tube.
Latrisha O.
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love this show, I have been watching it since it came out. I am addicted and LOVE the characters past and present.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Pensacola, FL

The stories behind SVU always leave my heart breaking. I love the actors and Marissa has been my favorite for years.
Erin B.
Erin B.
boyertown, pa

watched this show for years. love how they change. never they same when you watch it. watch the other law and orders
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?