Add a Photo

Photos (23)
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA

All of the law and order shows are amazing but I always liked svu the most. I think it was more interesting than the others
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lexington, NC

Been on forever and I still watch USA for the reruns why has it been this successful because it's Law & Order that's why...
Ronette G.
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS

Each show has a meaning and a point
. love watching this show.. and pray for the true stories of the people behind the show
Darlina T.
Darlina T.

THIS PROGRAM IS LIFE SHOULD APPLY IN MAKING REAL further investigation IN CASES, DEDICATION BE TAKEN TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK

This show is well-researched. There is a good amount of suspense. The details seem very real. The cast does an amazing job.
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI

Keeps u on ur toes very informative and an overall great watch. I enjoy watch it late at night and as result I binge watch.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
somerset, ky

Best crime show ever. i lvoe stabler and benson and was so sad to see him go. but its still the best crime show without him
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ

This show too is a classic and one of it's kind. I can watch this show for hours and hours. The actors have great chemistry
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Warr Acres, OK

Love the stories and all the drama that unfolds in the show just when you thought you knew what was going on Plot twist!!!!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

Favorite show of all time! I love the stories and the cast. There is never a boring episode and the marathons are the best.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now