Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Austin, TX

I love this show so very much...love the characters in it and how they solve cases dealing with there personal life.
Mozhan  A.
Mozhan A.

Love this show. So glad they still play reruns on TV. Every episode is so good. The main characters are amazing too.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.

This show has been a classic since I was young! Still going strong, it's one of the best crime TV shows to this day!
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO

SUV has always been my favorite since I was younger. Current events are tied into their episodes. Very good TV show!
Sharlee M.
Sharlee M.
Mckinney, TX

To pass time this is one of my favorite tv series to watch. This show made me want to be a crime scene investigator.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA

I love this show I've watch every episode and the repeats lol its a good show. If you havemt watched it you meeds to
Jade G.
Jade G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Law and Order: SVU or any of the the other series are worth watching. Amazing criminal justice show and amazing cast
autumn w.
autumn w.
Norman, OK

I love law and order it's one of my favorite crime shows and there are so many different types of the show its nice.
Susana J.
Susana J.
Brownsville, TX

Been a fan since the show started . Love all the cases in each episode, not one is the same. The cast is just great!
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

I can never get enough of this show! It makes me cry it makes me laugh. They are so believable and worth the watch!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now