Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Callisa Z.
Callisa Z.

Best Law in order! I got hooked on this. I absolutely loved this cast and all the guest stars. It's a wonderful show.
Janae F.
Janae F.
Bakersfield, CA

This is literally the best show ever!! Very addiction to watch!! I feel like I can be a detective after watching this
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.

I enjoy most episodes. I don't follow it closely. I like that I can pick up an episode almost anywhere in the season.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Love this t.v. show. I have been watching for years. It deals with real life crime that you usually don't know about.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA

This is the best Law and Order show yet! SVU is completely mind-blowing, and the characters are to fall in love with.
This is a very informative graphic show that you'd love if you love murder mysteries and suspenseful shows. I love it
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ

Super addicting show once you start watching you can't stop. If you like mystery or crime shows you'll love this one.
Bobbi G.
Bobbi G.
Oakdale, CA

Love this show! If you havent watched ir and you like crime investigation fiction, you will love this. Its addicting.
Parys L.
Parys L.
Marrero, LA

Love this show. Can not get enough of it! It stays on my TV. I rather watch Law & Order SVU than anything else on tv.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL

All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?