Add a Photo

Photos (23)
keri A.
keri A.
Cleveland, Ohio

One of my all time favorite TV shows! One of the only ones i can watch re-runs of multiple times. Such a great show!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

I love this show...literally cannot get enough. It is so informative, with a rich cast of characters and situations.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

I've seen every episode. Such a great show if you like crime dramas. Amazing acting and really great special guests.
Judy N.
Judy N.

I've enjoyed this show for over 10 years. Love the consistency of the casting, and real life scenarios. This actors.

Lydia V.
Lydia V.

When I do watch TV I do enjoy SVU it's entertaining and suspenseful. The story lines are believable and great actors
Tania F.
Tania F.

Law & order svu is my all time favorite show, it teaches you many life lessons and it's just an all around good show
Susan M.
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY

In the criminal justice system...

I am addicted to this show. I watch it on repeat. We bought Hulu just to watch it.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Port Richey, FL

I love this show so much , I missed it when the seris finishs. Love the cast and the cross overs to the other shows.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Pensacola, FL

The stories behind SVU always leave my heart breaking. I love the actors and Marissa has been my favorite for years.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX

I like watching Law & Order SVU it was one of the first ones of like the Law and Orders and stuff that I would watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now