Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Albany, NY

I am a fan of the show! Can't get enough of the series. The acting is pretty good and the stories always keep me on my feet.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
Springfield, Oh

This is a great show that always keeps me on my toes, but at times it can be a bit graphic for younger people. Great actors.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Atlanta, GA

This show is my guilty pleasure. No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I am still so intrigued to watch it again!
Dahlia R.
Dahlia R.
San Diego, CA

Totally love this show, I have watched almost all the episodes and I could definitely go back and watch them all over again.
Destiney S.
Destiney S.

This show is great if you like mysteries and solving problems it's great for adults wouldn't really recommend for young kids
JOSE F.
JOSE F.
Parlier, CA

This show is a great crime drama that focuses on the victims story and how it unravels to bring the perpetrators to justice.
Melanie Q.
Melanie Q.
Bronx, NY

Ive been watching this show since the very first season. I love how they take an actual story and turn it into a story line.
Candice W.
Candice W.

This show never gets old! I've been watching this since a little girl at grandma's house! Real life situations with results!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palmetto, FL

I have became addicted to this show ! It is very entertaining ! I could watch this all day and not get tired of it one bit!
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH

Elliot Stabler is a demi God.

This show would, and is pointless without him. The rest of the show is OK, but not great now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now