Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kriten O.
Kriten O.
Mountain Home, AR
I love this show and I watch it every chance I get. I would recommend this show if you like criminal justice shows.
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV
Without a doubt my favorite show ever! I could and have watched it for days. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx, NY
Obsessed! I've been watching since I was a kid; talk about addictive! This is a show you can binge watch for hours.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
If you like solving crimes, get ready for this! Awesome show and it makes you see what really goes on in this world
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Excelente serie
no me la pierdo
me gusta mucho cada una de las excenas
nada que se le compare a esta serie adictiva
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
I LOVE this show. I have watched this since I was in high school. It's got great storylines and Olivia is a badass!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Good show, love the stories they come up with. I love crime shows and if you do also I recommend watching this show
helen S.
helen S.
Absolutely love this program! Love watching the past episodes and current ones. Even watch them on Netflix as well!
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have binge watched all seasons of SVU several times and I love it so much I could watch them all again and again.
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Fresno, CA
Literally my favorite show, if I'm turning on the TV its to watch this, I'm in love with it & its so interesting too!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?