Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I watch this show mostly for background noise... some of the stories the writers create are very intricate and we'll thought out.
I have watched almost every episode. It like the way they add real life events and cases into the story line. Still miss Stabler.
If you're into the whole criminal aspect of things to where you even want to see a daily struggle of FBI agents . This is ur show
Law and order never gets boring. It doesn't matter how many times I have to watch the show it amazes me how wonderful the show is
love this show. takes you through the thinking process of detectives & lets you try to piece together the puzzle along with them.
Love it it's a great show and love how you can see some like real life happening and how they should have been done or were done
I have always loved to watch this show. It gives me good insight on things to watch out for and is just an all around good show.
Been a fan for over 10 years and I don't think any show will ever be as good as SVU. The cast and cases are always very exciting.
This is my favorite show to curl up and "get lost" in. The charachters are well written and the emotional development is amazing!
I like all the law and order svu. I record them and watch reruns all the time. Very interesting and always a great show to watch.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos