Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Candice W.
Candice W.

This show never gets old! I've been watching this since a little girl at grandma's house! Real life situations with results!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

My all time favorite show. Love every single episode, I can watch reruns over and over and over again and it never gets old.
Esther I.
Esther I.

Best show ever. Have watched this show loyally !! The characters are great and the story lines and twist get me every time .
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA

Law and order is always good! Never disappointing! Keeps you coming back for me! A lot of mysterious stories and based line!
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Atlanta, GA

This show is my guilty pleasure. No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I am still so intrigued to watch it again!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Clarinda, IA

Seen every episode. This is by far the best of all the law and orders. I watch this along with Chicago PD every Wednesday!!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
New Market, AL

I have watched every episode several times. Love the new season and all the new people. I miss staybeller and captain cragen
Alina P.
Alina P.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Watching it since I was a teenager. Watch it over and over on lonely Sunday nights or before sleep. It calms me down somehow
Destiney S.
Destiney S.

This show is great if you like mysteries and solving problems it's great for adults wouldn't really recommend for young kids
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA

The best Law & Order. It's not very repeating and always leaves you wanting to know more even after the episode is finished.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now