Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX

Definitely not something to watch late at night! This series is super addicting but def not the same without stabler­čś¬
Callisa Z.
Callisa Z.

Best Law in order! I got hooked on this. I absolutely loved this cast and all the guest stars. It's a wonderful show.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Machesney Park, IL

Great show that shows in depth detective work seeking justice for the victim. Love how each show is a different case.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I'm a big fan of crime shows, even though they freak me out. I like that they use stuff that is based on real crimes.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

THIS SHOW MADE ME INTERSED IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. Even if its not the same like it is in real life i love it
Chantia R.
Chantia R.
Stone Mtn, GA

I have been watching this forever and never get tired of the show....this so is so good if you'd into law and mystery
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Blaine, Mn

Best show ever. I'm interested in law so it's nice to see shows like this in tv even if it's not completely accurate.
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

It's a pretty great show! If I could, I would watch it all day. This show, as well as Criminal Minds, are my staples.
Zoila G.
Zoila G.
NORCROSS, GA

This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I always find myself watching this over and over very much enjoy it
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

So addicted. I watch this show every time it's one. Have watched since episode one and I will go down with this ship.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now