10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I could watch it for three days straight. It's such an intense show with a lot of social issues that are addressed.
I love this show because there is so much action and drama. It always keeps me on my toes on what will happen next.
Awesome show the stories are heartfelt and the action is amazing. Sometimes it tears at your heart and I love that!
Best TV show for crime. Elliott stabler and Olivia benson are the best duo on television to date absolutely amazing
Good show, love the stories they come up with. I love crime shows and if you do also I recommend watching this show
Absolutely love this program! Love watching the past episodes and current ones. Even watch them on Netflix as well!
I've literally seen every episode, and they are all so good! I always watch this show when it's on tv, even reruns!
I use to love watching this show back when I had the time , I believe I watched every episode couple of seasons ago
I can never get enough Law and Order SVU. I could watch marathons of it and not get tired of the show. Great show!!
This show is very interesting. Somthing you can never get bored of. I watch this all day and never get tired of it.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos