Add a Photo

Photos (23)
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

I can never get enough of this show! It makes me cry it makes me laugh. They are so believable and worth the watch!!
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Milwaukee, WI

Such a good and addicting show. Very emotional questionable sometime later who should be watch but overal great show
christina m.
christina m.
Oil City, PA

My favorite show. i wait for this to come on hulu every week, i have seen every episode. when it ends ill be so sad.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Oceana, WV

Addicting! Never gets old; I could watch for hours & hours! Prepare yourself though, sometimes it gets very intense.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Sandy, UT

I love this show. I have watched from the beginning. I will never stop watching it even when there done making them.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Sycamore, GA

This is a show that is close to real life, and you can't help but wonder how they can get the bad guy in one episode
Nichole Paige M.
Nichole Paige M.
Waco, TX

amazing ....... My favorite yet but I love them all I really love them so much I would watch them all day if I could
keri A.
keri A.
Cleveland, Ohio

One of my all time favorite TV shows! One of the only ones i can watch re-runs of multiple times. Such a great show!
Isamar F.
Isamar F.
Long Beach, CA

Super hooked on this show . I love all the different crime scenes and investigations. Cant eait till the new season.
June H.
June H.
Franklin, PA

One of the best TV show on now. I dvr it so I can watch it after the kids and hubby go to bed without interruptions.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now