Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
Wilmington, DE
Sept. 21, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Keeps me on the edge of my seat! Constant nail biters, heart wrenches. The characters are great! Plots so realistic
Heather F.
Heather F.
One of the best shows I've ever watched! you grow to love the main character! show went downhill once stabler left!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
If you like solving crimes, get ready for this! Awesome show and it makes you see what really goes on in this world
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Pensacola, FL
Sept. 21, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show to binge watch. Any time is on I'm definitely watching it. Also the seasons are on Netflix
My favorite show in the whole world it's just so much drama and action I just love it and I live the actors as well
Kriten O.
Kriten O.
Mountain Home, AR
I love this show and I watch it every chance I get. I would recommend this show if you like criminal justice shows.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Gig Harbor
Love this show. It hits all different points of view. They one thing I don't like is how they loose good characters
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have binge watched all seasons of SVU several times and I love it so much I could watch them all again and again.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Steubenville
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows love the story line. And the twists on the episodes are amazing. Great characters as well.
Syniah C.
Syniah C.
Plantation, Florida
This show is very interesting. Somthing you can never get bored of. I watch this all day and never get tired of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?