Add a Photo

Photos (23)
JOSE F.
JOSE F.
Parlier, CA

This show is a great crime drama that focuses on the victims story and how it unravels to bring the perpetrators to justice.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH

It's SVU. Who needs a review? It's been on for 20 some years. Even repeated stories are addicting. We all only miss Stabler.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL

The characters are amazing. They really make the show so great. I could watch this show anytime and I would be fine with it.
Destiney S.
Destiney S.

This show is great if you like mysteries and solving problems it's great for adults wouldn't really recommend for young kids
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portsmouth, OH

One of my favorite shows. I watch this daily. Very good actors. Mariska hargitay is outstanding. Not like anyone other show.
Candice W.
Candice W.

This show never gets old! I've been watching this since a little girl at grandma's house! Real life situations with results!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA

Law and order is always good! Never disappointing! Keeps you coming back for me! A lot of mysterious stories and based line!
Melanie Q.
Melanie Q.
Bronx, NY

Ive been watching this show since the very first season. I love how they take an actual story and turn it into a story line.
Amaya P.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH

Favorite show and every story line is different and keeps you engaged. Loved this show since I was little and still obsessed
Megan B.
Megan B.
New Market, AL

I have watched every episode several times. Love the new season and all the new people. I miss staybeller and captain cragen
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now