Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sanford, NC

Absolutely my favorite show! I could watch this show all day and never get tired of it! Reruns are always awesome too
Tara T.
Tara T.
Corbin, KY

This show is awesome. My husband binge watches. The show is an a+ cast that delivers courtroom drama like no other...
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Cedartown, GA

I love crime shows. And this is what makes tv so much better. I wish they wouldnt play the same one over so much tho.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

I've been watching this show for years and I absolutely love it! It's very very entertaining and keeps me on my toes!
Mary D.
Mary D.
paris , ky

Best drama series on tv!!! Olivia is my favorite she gives me someone to look up to!! This show and her are the best!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Opelika, AL

Though they are sad shows, they are also awesome! I love to try and figure out who did it before they solve the case!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Blaine, Mn

Best show ever. I'm interested in law so it's nice to see shows like this in tv even if it's not completely accurate.
Anna H.
Anna H.

I have watched this show for years and throughout all the years it has stayed relevant and fresh! Great cast as well!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Brownsboro, TX

Great show with great characters and story lines. This show is very addicting. It is great for a Netflix binge watch.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

I've been addicting to this show forever. I love shows like this! They always get me into it and never disappoint me!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?