Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Christie T.
Christie T.
Great show with great actors and great acting. Each episode picks up where it left off. They solve cases as a unit.
Sophia
Sophia
I love this show! Super intriguing and interesting! Funny on some occasions but leaves you at the edge of your seat
melissa R.
melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
Svu has been on for years and I've literally watched for years its the best police TV out and mariska H is the best
Brecken M.
Brecken M.
Glasgow, MT
Such an amazing tv series. The stories in each episode are so detailed and in depth. It's so hard to stop watching!

Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
I literally just let the episodes run on the TV all day while I work at the table! This is my favorite Law & Order!
samantha w.
samantha w.
Grand Bay, AL
Oct. 1, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so much!! Keeps me on the edge the whole time. I love olivia! I have been watching this for years!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Republic, MO
This is one of my favorite showes to watch. It has great story lines and keeps me intrigued through the entire show
Honesty F.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
I FREAKIN LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU!! IF YOU ARE INTO CRIME RELATED SHOWS, PLEASE WATCH!!!! ITS SOOOOO GOOODDDDDDDD!!!
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I will always be hooked on this show. Every episode is great and shocking! Plus I get to see my favorite city on TV
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
It's a very interesting show that deals with law and crime and order am not really a fan of it but it's OK to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?