Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY

I love the show. It is an eye-opener and a very good source of information on what to do if caught in such situation.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

THIS SHOW MADE ME INTERSED IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. Even if its not the same like it is in real life i love it
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sanford, NC

Absolutely my favorite show! I could watch this show all day and never get tired of it! Reruns are always awesome too
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX

Good series, I love to see the cases presented and how they solve them, perhaps many cases are similar in real life.
Maddison E.
Maddison E.
Madison, WI

I HAVE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE...I am addicted to this show....be careful...if you start it you won't be able to stop!
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Milwaukee, WI

Such a good and addicting show. Very emotional questionable sometime later who should be watch but overal great show
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.

This is my favorite show because of some of the episodes that they do are based on actual events that have occurred.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Westfield, MA

5 stars! This show is the best action from ever. I love Olivia and her personality in svu. Shes a great cop and mom.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.

This show has been a classic since I was young! Still going strong, it's one of the best crime TV shows to this day!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Juliet, TN

My all time favorite Law and Order! Always interestin, never predictable. I enjoy this show so much. Never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now