Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bobbi G.
Bobbi G.
Oakdale, CA

Love this show! If you havent watched ir and you like crime investigation fiction, you will love this. Its addicting.
Allison Brooke G.
Allison Brooke G.
Panama City, FL

I love this show. But I miss stabler. And I don't like the new ADA. I miss Alex. And what happened to Captain Cragen?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI

I have been watching this show since I was little and have seen every episode and counting! I miss Stabler and Munch.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

They always keep me on my toes. I love the intesitivity level that the shoe has. I can sit and watch it all day long.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Flushing, NY

Like the true stories that happen in new . york.let me know what to watch out for. How people try to getc around the law
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL

All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
I watch this show with my 15 year old daughter everyday. Never disappointed and we always have a dialogue at the end.
Eva M.
Eva M.
Sumner, WA

Ever since I was an early teen I loved this show especially with benson. The other actors and actresses are great too
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

THIS SHOW MADE ME INTERSED IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. Even if its not the same like it is in real life i love it
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Very entertaining, good for most ages, good family show. Comes on at a good time. Similar to CSI. I will recommend it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?