Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lo F.
Lo F.
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
BEST. SHOW. EVER. Amazing cast, riveting plot and storylines, keeps viewers engaged and on the edge of their seats!
Patria M.
Patria M.
Doral

It is good and the plot will always wearing something more interesting, it similar to criminal minds, or csi miami.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Law and Order SVU is always suspenseful and entertaining. We watch this 24/7 in my house!! Can't get enough of it!!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Gainesville, GA
We love criminal shows. Especially Law and Order SVU. My 10 year old has watched almost every episode of this show.
Aneth M.
Aneth M.
My favorite tv show! I love how everything that happens can actually be real.i love when they have all day marathon
Amber A.
Amber A.
Kennesaw, GA
This is my stay at home, veg out, and watch TV all day show. Drama, sex, and murder... What more could you ask for?
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Childersburg, AL
I watch this show all the time it will leave you on your seat all the time and the actors and actress and wonderful
Shawna J.
Shawna J.
Martins ferry, OH
This is my go to show when I can't find anything to watch. It is my favorite out of all the law and order series's.
tiff s.
tiff s.
Richmond, VA
Been looking at these shows for the longest time. have seen every episode and love them all and can look at repeats
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Madison , Al
I have to make myself stop watching this show. It's a show you can't just watch one of and stop. You will be hooked
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?