Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Charletta P.
Charletta P.
Louisville, KY

I done watch Olivia and benson a million times along with Ice T. I also watched his show even though it wasn't on that long.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Erie, PA

Love to try to figure out who, what, when and why. The actors keep me into the show and the intensity keep you watching also
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portsmouth, OH

One of my favorite shows. I watch this daily. Very good actors. Mariska hargitay is outstanding. Not like anyone other show.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY

I am addicted to crime shows and this is one of my absolute faves. Happy that Det. Benson's face is still on the screen. :-)
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Pittsburgh, PA

The most amazing, addicting show. I can binge watch for hours. Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay are fantastic actors.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV

I've been watching these for a few years now and I have enjoyed almost all of the episodes. I binge watch this all the time.
GISELLA F.
GISELLA F.

MUCH LIKE THIS KIND OF THIS SERIES SEE ALSO IN ADDITION TO CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI MIAMI, CASTLE SEE HOW MUCH LIKE A BAD TRAPPED
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Debary, FL

Law and order is one of the best crime shows to watch on TV. They deal with real life scenarios that could happen to anyone.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chickamauga, GA

Absolutelylove love love this show. I'm one of the many people who knows the who t=word from word to the opening of the show
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA

I could binge watch this show. It is so good. There are tons of twists and turns. I never know what is going to happen next.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now