Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

THIS SHOW MADE ME INTERSED IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. Even if its not the same like it is in real life i love it
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA

Favorite characters are carisi and liv. Just a great real life type of portrayal. Waiting for new episodes is so hard
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX

Definitely not something to watch late at night! This series is super addicting but def not the same without stabler­čś¬
Elena P.
Elena P.
Medley, FL

Veo esta serie desde hace a├▒os ya que refleja la realidad de la sociedad ,asi mismo la veo como forma de distracci├│n.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I always look forward to this show coming on. I love this show and I never miss an episode. My whole family loves it!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

I've been addicting to this show forever. I love shows like this! They always get me into it and never disappoint me!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Cedartown, GA

I love crime shows. And this is what makes tv so much better. I wish they wouldnt play the same one over so much tho.
Eva M.
Eva M.
Sumner, WA

Ever since I was an early teen I loved this show especially with benson. The other actors and actresses are great too
Parys L.
Parys L.
Marrero, LA

Love this show. Can not get enough of it! It stays on my TV. I rather watch Law & Order SVU than anything else on tv.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Blaine, Mn

Best show ever. I'm interested in law so it's nice to see shows like this in tv even if it's not completely accurate.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now