Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
I watch this show with my 15 year old daughter everyday. Never disappointed and we always have a dialogue at the end.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Winnetka, IL

Always my go to show when it is on TV. I don't keep up with it like by new shows but whenever it is on TV i watch it.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Eagle Pass, Tx

Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows and having watched all the seasons on Netflix kept me extremely occupied
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

It's a pretty great show! If I could, I would watch it all day. This show, as well as Criminal Minds, are my staples.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
East Alton, IL

can never get enough of this show. I actually use my phone while on the treadmill at the gym and walk while watching.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

So addicted. I watch this show every time it's one. Have watched since episode one and I will go down with this ship.
Sharri B.
Sharri B.

Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Chantia R.
Chantia R.
Stone Mtn, GA

I have been watching this forever and never get tired of the show....this so is so good if you'd into law and mystery
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sanford, NC

Absolutely my favorite show! I could watch this show all day and never get tired of it! Reruns are always awesome too
Eva M.
Eva M.
Sumner, WA

Ever since I was an early teen I loved this show especially with benson. The other actors and actresses are great too
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now