Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Oceana, WV
Addicting! Never gets old; I could watch for hours & hours! Prepare yourself though, sometimes it gets very intense.
Sharlee M.
Sharlee M.
Mckinney, TX
To pass time this is one of my favorite tv series to watch. This show made me want to be a crime scene investigator.
Tania F.
Tania F.
Sept. 25, 2016, 8:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & order svu is my all time favorite show, it teaches you many life lessons and it's just an all around good show
Christina P.
Christina P.
Kennewick, WA
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Truth to honest I'm addicted to this show I'll have to watch early in morning before I do my stuff best TV show ever
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
Addicting show! I watch this at least once a day. I prefer the older episodes. Live when there's an svu marathon on!
Michele A.
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It's a good show. I'm not quite sure how this is a product. I've watched all 17 seasons and all of season 18 so far.
Lydia V.
Lydia V.
Oct. 5, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
When I do watch TV I do enjoy SVU it's entertaining and suspenseful. The story lines are believable and great actors
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
Love love love this show ever gets old the acting is amazing makes u believe when u call 911 they are gonna be there
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Austin, TX
Sept. 20, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so very much...love the characters in it and how they solve cases dealing with there personal life.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY
In the criminal justice system...

I am addicted to this show. I watch it on repeat. We bought Hulu just to watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?