Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA

The best Law & Order. It's not very repeating and always leaves you wanting to know more even after the episode is finished.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.

Another great show that I am beyond grateful that the network has not cancelled. The characters and storyline are excellent.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Pittsburgh, PA

The most amazing, addicting show. I can binge watch for hours. Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay are fantastic actors.
DeSanee M.
DeSanee M.

Love this show. I watch it all the time. They have stories that will shock you. And have stories that will touch your heart.
Itselly D.
Itselly D.
Stafford, VA

My favorite show of all time. I can't wait to get home and watch it. I'm currently trying to catch up and watch it on order.
Christa F.
Christa F.

Awesome show that continues to stay relevant and powerful throughout the years. Never gets old and is always great to watch.
Leeza P.
Leeza P.

Favorite show ever and I don't have anything bad to say about it I've watched this since I was young and I'll always love it
Shanjida R.
Shanjida R.
Anaheim, California

The show lost some of its suspense. I used to enjoy the older episodes a lot more. The storyline needs to have more variety.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
Springfield, Oh

This is a great show that always keeps me on my toes, but at times it can be a bit graphic for younger people. Great actors.
Anaid D.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI

awesome show I lobe the cast and crew and the writers. They always have good story lines and the time it's on tv is nice too
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now