Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sharri B.
Sharri B.

Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Benton, AR

LOVE this show. Criminal justice is a passion of mine. It's very interesting to watch. Definitely keeps me hanging on
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX

Special victims unit. Ahhhh, love this show so so so much! Suspenseful but yet educating. I recommend this show 100X.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Nashua, NH

Love watching the show even if they are reruns. The cast is incredible and the new stories correlate to current news.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Medley, FL

Veo esta serie desde hace años ya que refleja la realidad de la sociedad ,asi mismo la veo como forma de distracción.
Carly K.
Carly K.
Bronson, MI

super good show. really intense. the plot or story is Always good. the acting is well done. similar to criminal minds
Anyie Y.
Anyie Y.
Miami

a series that keeps my interest because we see similar cases daily , actors and a good script first , congratulations
Allison Brooke G.
Allison Brooke G.
Panama City, FL

I love this show. But I miss stabler. And I don't like the new ADA. I miss Alex. And what happened to Captain Cragen?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA

Favorite characters are carisi and liv. Just a great real life type of portrayal. Waiting for new episodes is so hard
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL

All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?