Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary D.
Mary D.
paris , ky

Best drama series on tv!!! Olivia is my favorite she gives me someone to look up to!! This show and her are the best!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Blaine, Mn

Best show ever. I'm interested in law so it's nice to see shows like this in tv even if it's not completely accurate.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Winnetka, IL

Always my go to show when it is on TV. I don't keep up with it like by new shows but whenever it is on TV i watch it.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

What longevity! I think we've seen almost all of these shows and yet we find ourselves watching and re-watching them.
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Marlton, NJ

Have been watching since season 1 never missed a show and always set my Dvr to record just in case I have to miss it.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

THIS SHOW MADE ME INTERSED IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. Even if its not the same like it is in real life i love it
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
South Gate, CA

Best television show ever on Saturdays all day watching law & order this makes keep asking for more and more episodes
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I always look forward to this show coming on. I love this show and I never miss an episode. My whole family loves it!
Tara N.
Tara N.

Currently on my 10th straight hour. You can't NOT watch this show. It's perfect. And Chris Malone....Dear Jesus. Wow.
Sharri B.
Sharri B.

Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now