Add a Photo

Photos (23)
helen S.
helen S.
Kingdom City, MO

I have been a fan of all the law and order spin offs. I have watched them all. Love the topics they use for their storyline.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.

Another great show that I am beyond grateful that the network has not cancelled. The characters and storyline are excellent.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Hell yes ! This is my show ! If you are into mystery or anything to do with solving cases you should definitely watch this !
Keola P.
Keola P.

Very good show, life like situations although isn't real stories very good for watching if you like mystery and crime shows.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
Springfield, Oh

This is a great show that always keeps me on my toes, but at times it can be a bit graphic for younger people. Great actors.
Anaid D.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI

awesome show I lobe the cast and crew and the writers. They always have good story lines and the time it's on tv is nice too
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

My all time favorite show. Love every single episode, I can watch reruns over and over and over again and it never gets old.
DeSanee M.
DeSanee M.

Love this show. I watch it all the time. They have stories that will shock you. And have stories that will touch your heart.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

It's like Pringles. One you pop, you can't stop. This show is addicting and makes you seriously rethink every move you make.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Very captivating show. The story lines leave you on the edge of your seat. The actors are great. Different then other shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now