Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fontana, CA

I adore this show. it teaches you what police men/woman go though daily. it almost makes you want to become a police.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH

This is one of the shows that i love i love to keep this on when i am bored in the background i need to buy these ...
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Machesney Park, IL

Great show that shows in depth detective work seeking justice for the victim. Love how each show is a different case.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX

Definitely not something to watch late at night! This series is super addicting but def not the same without stabler­čś¬
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

What longevity! I think we've seen almost all of these shows and yet we find ourselves watching and re-watching them.
Zoila G.
Zoila G.
NORCROSS, GA

This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I always find myself watching this over and over very much enjoy it
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Nashua, NH

Love watching the show even if they are reruns. The cast is incredible and the new stories correlate to current news.
Chantia R.
Chantia R.
Stone Mtn, GA

I have been watching this forever and never get tired of the show....this so is so good if you'd into law and mystery
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Love this t.v. show. I have been watching for years. It deals with real life crime that you usually don't know about.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX

Special victims unit. Ahhhh, love this show so so so much! Suspenseful but yet educating. I recommend this show 100X.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?