Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maddison E.
Maddison E.
Madison, WI
I HAVE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE...I am addicted to this show....be careful...if you start it you won't be able to stop!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx
What can I say about this show that hasn't been said already? One of the best shows on tv, ever! Olivia is my queen!
Sharlee M.
Sharlee M.
Mckinney, TX
To pass time this is one of my favorite tv series to watch. This show made me want to be a crime scene investigator.
Nichole Paige M.
Nichole Paige M.
Waco, TX
amazing ....... My favorite yet but I love them all I really love them so much I would watch them all day if I could
Christina P.
Christina P.
Kennewick, WA
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Truth to honest I'm addicted to this show I'll have to watch early in morning before I do my stuff best TV show ever
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
Addicting show! I watch this at least once a day. I prefer the older episodes. Live when there's an svu marathon on!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY
In the criminal justice system...

I am addicted to this show. I watch it on repeat. We bought Hulu just to watch it.
Isamar F.
Isamar F.
Long beach, CA
Super hooked on this show . I love all the different crime scenes and investigations. Cant eait till the new season.
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Austin, TX
Sept. 20, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so very much...love the characters in it and how they solve cases dealing with there personal life.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Oceana, WV
Addicting! Never gets old; I could watch for hours & hours! Prepare yourself though, sometimes it gets very intense.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?