10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love law and order it's one of my favorite crime shows and there are so many different types of the show its nice.
Love this show. So glad they still play reruns on TV. Every episode is so good. The main characters are amazing too.
This has been one of my favorite showes for years, I can watch the episodes over and over and not get tired of them.
One of the best TV show on now. I dvr it so I can watch it after the kids and hubby go to bed without interruptions.
I love this show and how it is always something different each episode. Not one episode is the same and I love that!
Such a good and addicting show. Very emotional questionable sometime later who should be watch but overal great show
I can never get enough of this show! It makes me cry it makes me laugh. They are so believable and worth the watch!!
I like watching Law & Order SVU it was one of the first ones of like the Law and Orders and stuff that I would watch
Good series, I love to see the cases presented and how they solve them, perhaps many cases are similar in real life.
Great way to spend a sick day. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress. The ripped from the headlines stories are great.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos