Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Anna H.
Anna H.

I have watched this show for years and throughout all the years it has stayed relevant and fresh! Great cast as well!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Gilroy , CA

I COULD WATCH THIS FOR DAYS! I absolutely love this show! It keeps me entertained all day. Definitely one of my faves
Regina S.
Regina S.
Flushing, NY

Like the true stories that happen in new . york.let me know what to watch out for. How people try to getc around the law
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This show has a very suspenseful plot. It has real life issues and problems. It always has me on the edge of my seat.
Helen G.
Helen G.

One of my favorite shows. I watch new episodes when they come out and I also watch old episodes on netflix. Huge fan.
Sharri B.
Sharri B.

Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Amaaazzzziiinngggg show ! it's so intense it makes me feel like I'm a detective My favorite scene? Shoot! all of them
Rosemary H.
Rosemary H.

I enjoy watching this show but I have to be in the right frame of mind for it. It can be kind of depressing sometimes
Elena P.
Elena P.
Medley, FL

Veo esta serie desde hace años ya que refleja la realidad de la sociedad ,asi mismo la veo como forma de distracción.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX

Definitely not something to watch late at night! This series is super addicting but def not the same without stabler😪
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now