Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Lumberton, NC

I watch it every day and its on my DVR to record me and my husband watch it faithfully including the marathons and re-runs .
sonia l.
sonia l.
San Diego, CA

great show to watch at night and eat pizza, i love the suspense in it but sometimes it's too much so I watch Grey's anatomy.
Amaya P.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH

Favorite show and every story line is different and keeps you engaged. Loved this show since I was little and still obsessed
Christa F.
Christa F.

Awesome show that continues to stay relevant and powerful throughout the years. Never gets old and is always great to watch.
Jovanna m.
Jovanna m.
Orlando , Fl

This is amazing show I love all the actions and different story lines that they bring to the plate this show can be touching
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

This show is so good! I don't know how many seasons the show had been on the air but i've watching for a verrrrry long time!
Leeza P.
Leeza P.

Favorite show ever and I don't have anything bad to say about it I've watched this since I was young and I'll always love it
I F.
I F.

One of the most entertaining shows ever! It doesn't matter how old or new the episode is, if it's on the TV I'm watching it.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Hell yes ! This is my show ! If you are into mystery or anything to do with solving cases you should definitely watch this !
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Bloomington, IN

One of my favorite shows ever- Great storylines and they do a good job keeping up with current trends and issues in society.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now