Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
I've seen every episode. Such a great show if you like crime dramas. Amazing acting and really great special guests.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Southaven, MS
I love the suspense created throughout the seasons of Law & Order: SVU. The characters and episodes stick with you!!
MARIA M.
MARIA M.
Corona, NY
Love this show ! Always a good catchy case to learn from. You surprisingly learn a lot about law while watching this
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Anything with crime, drama, and suspense interests me! I love the show with the different scenarios and plot twists!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show has been a classic since I was young! Still going strong, it's one of the best crime TV shows to this day!
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a good and addicting show. Very emotional questionable sometime later who should be watch but overal great show
Bria W.
Bria W.
Rockmart, Georgia
This is my favorite show. I grew up watching it & have seen every single episode. The story lines always draw me in.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Westfield, MA
5 stars! This show is the best action from ever. I love Olivia and her personality in svu. Shes a great cop and mom.
lenise c.
lenise c.
Bergenfield, NJ
I beging seeing this show from the every beginning I love this show this show is so unique than other show I love it
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Palm Harbor, FL
My absolute favorite show of all time!! I will watch this show on reruns even if I saw the episode many times beforw
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?