Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Nashua, NH

Love watching the show even if they are reruns. The cast is incredible and the new stories correlate to current news.
Anyie Y.
Anyie Y.
Miami

a series that keeps my interest because we see similar cases daily , actors and a good script first , congratulations
Janae F.
Janae F.
Bakersfield, CA

This is literally the best show ever!! Very addiction to watch!! I feel like I can be a detective after watching this
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Winnetka, IL

Always my go to show when it is on TV. I don't keep up with it like by new shows but whenever it is on TV i watch it.
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY

I love the show. It is an eye-opener and a very good source of information on what to do if caught in such situation.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This show is amazing. I have been watching it for years, there is always something new and it keeps you on your toes.
This is a very informative graphic show that you'd love if you love murder mysteries and suspenseful shows. I love it
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Amaaazzzziiinngggg show ! it's so intense it makes me feel like I'm a detective My favorite scene? Shoot! all of them
Carly K.
Carly K.
Bronson, MI

super good show. really intense. the plot or story is Always good. the acting is well done. similar to criminal minds
Coralynn S.
Coralynn S.
Bigfork, MT

This is one of my all time fav shows I have watched all of the episodes you should watch this if you like crime shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?