Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY

I love the show. It is an eye-opener and a very good source of information on what to do if caught in such situation.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

I've been watching this show for years and I absolutely love it! It's very very entertaining and keeps me on my toes!
Jesika W.
Jesika W.
Antelope

This is a Great show that we can enjoy watching together as a family (the kids are older and understand the content).
Tara T.
Tara T.
Corbin, KY

This show is awesome. My husband binge watches. The show is an a+ cast that delivers courtroom drama like no other...
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

What longevity! I think we've seen almost all of these shows and yet we find ourselves watching and re-watching them.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

So addicted. I watch this show every time it's one. Have watched since episode one and I will go down with this ship.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Gilroy , CA

I COULD WATCH THIS FOR DAYS! I absolutely love this show! It keeps me entertained all day. Definitely one of my faves
Mary D.
Mary D.
paris , ky

Best drama series on tv!!! Olivia is my favorite she gives me someone to look up to!! This show and her are the best!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This show has a very suspenseful plot. It has real life issues and problems. It always has me on the edge of my seat.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Opelika, AL

Though they are sad shows, they are also awesome! I love to try and figure out who did it before they solve the case!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now