Add a Photo

Photos (23)
sonia l.
sonia l.
San Diego, CA

great show to watch at night and eat pizza, i love the suspense in it but sometimes it's too much so I watch Grey's anatomy.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

It's like Pringles. One you pop, you can't stop. This show is addicting and makes you seriously rethink every move you make.
I F.
I F.

One of the most entertaining shows ever! It doesn't matter how old or new the episode is, if it's on the TV I'm watching it.
Amaya P.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH

Favorite show and every story line is different and keeps you engaged. Loved this show since I was little and still obsessed
DeSanee M.
DeSanee M.

Love this show. I watch it all the time. They have stories that will shock you. And have stories that will touch your heart.
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Hamilton

One of my favorite TV shows! I have seen every single episode and absolutely love it. The characters, scenarios, everything.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV

I've been watching these for a few years now and I have enjoyed almost all of the episodes. I binge watch this all the time.
Kyra T.
Kyra T.
Greenwood, MS

This is my favorite show I watch it almost everyday! It's so interesting that you will be sitting that's watching it all day
Dayna E.
Dayna E.
Lake Worth, FL

I'm being watching this program for years I love the fact they try to bring real situations and the solution to the audience
Michele S.
Michele S.

Great,,,,,,,it is though provoking, intense,tears at your heart string and one for all the actors. Hope they make many more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now