Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dori B.
Dori B.
Midlothian, TX
Faithful viewer since the beginning, sadly only Law & Order left on but by far the best of the bunch, good crime tv!
Sandie B.
Sandie B.
Wellington, CO
Great way to spend a sick day. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress. The ripped from the headlines stories are great.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Pensacola, FL
The stories behind SVU always leave my heart breaking. I love the actors and Marissa has been my favorite for years.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Sandy, UT
I love this show. I have watched from the beginning. I will never stop watching it even when there done making them.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
I was at one time addicted to SVU. I would watch this every night on cable. You learn so much from shows like these.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I love this show and how it is always something different each episode. Not one episode is the same and I love that!
Virginia N.
Virginia N.
Canton, OH
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show.Thank you for letting the public see what one has to go through as a victim of these types of crimes.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
My favorite show of allllllllllll time I could watch all the seasons over n over!!!!! Great actors great plots drama
LaTia T.
LaTia T.
Love this show my whole family watches this sitcom it really makes up a lot of our family time watching these reruns
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX
Love this show the drama is so good and each episode is great. The character are great and the actors are wonderful!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?