Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates this show, it's so captivating and the actors play their rolls perfectly.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Great tips and advice for anyone who is going through anything similar.. it's scary at night.. but you get stuck on it
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

I have watched law & order svu since it came out. Great show kinda similar to criminal minds. Great acting and actors.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC

Awesome show. This show is Very addicting and hard to turn away. It never gets boring even when the marathons come on.
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Kingwood, TX

This show is addicting. I have seen almost every episode more than one time. The characters are great and interesting.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

I love watching this show on a lazy Sunday in my pajamas. some of the acting can be pretty funny but it's a great show
Bobbi G.
Bobbi G.
Oakdale, CA

Love this show! If you havent watched ir and you like crime investigation fiction, you will love this. Its addicting.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA

This is the best Law and Order show yet! SVU is completely mind-blowing, and the characters are to fall in love with.
This is a very informative graphic show that you'd love if you love murder mysteries and suspenseful shows. I love it
Paris P.
Paris P.

This show never gets old! I love benson even though stabler is no longer around. I love it shows real life scenarios.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now