BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amber Y.
Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Karyn D.
I've been watching the show for as long as I can remember. I love how the actors and actress put their emotions into making the show real life even though sexual assault happens in very life and value the victim and rely the message '" a sexual assault is never okay and is never the victims fault."
Ashley M.
Williamsburg, VA
I have been watching this show since I was in middle school now I'm only 20 years old but that's a long time of being a fully invested into a tv series. The story lines are just amazing, the actors are amazing, I honestly have nothing bad to say about the show except I wish stabler would come back!
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Heather S.
Addictive, but they've dragged it out so long. I love most of the actors but should it really still be going? Good acting but very simple plot-wise; the season arcs don't tend to be that complex. That said, it's a classic and if you don't have rape/incest/pedophilia triggers I'd still recommend it.
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I have been a fan of this show since 1999 when the series started. I can't wait for the new season to start in 2 weeks September 21st. Eek. Law & order SVU is my favorite. I've tried to watch law & order but nothing compares to Watching Olivia Benson, Fin Tutuola, Amanda Rollins and Rafael Barbara.
Dana E.
Naylor, GA
Are you a survivor or victim of a crime? Do you know anyone who is a survivor or victim of a crime? This show is for you. The actors are excellent and their characters draw you into the story. The only bad thing are the advertisements. I can't wait for them to be over so I can get back to the show.
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA
This show is great. I love how the actors and how they seem to relate to their characters. The good thing about this show is that the writers have made the episodes seem realistic and believable. I love how almost every episode has a lesson that the watcher can learn just by simply watching the TV.
Lasharay O.
I love this TV show I could honestly sit and watch it all day if I didn't have other things that I needed to ge sone. The actors are always so believeable and the story plots are the best. I didn't think I would be able to watch the same show over and over but I never seem to get tired of this one.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?