Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Anissa M.
Anissa M.

My favorite show EVER. I'm probably way too addicted to it then I should be. Every episodes hooks you within the first five minutes. The storylines are so good and you always find yourself questioning what will happen next and you definitely won't get up off the couch until the end of the show. Must watch.
Diane H.
Diane H.
Mississauga

I found this show was very true to meaning and it followed its plot very well. I was intrigued by the theme and stayed when I got to see how analytical this show was. I definitely liked seeing how forensics played out in the show and I would definitely recommend to those who won't find the show triggering.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bedminster, NJ

I feel like the best word to describe law and order svu is: addicting. And when TBS has law and order marathons? Forget it; I'm on the couch all day. I'm practically Benson's sidekick because I've been with her since season 1. It hasn't been the same since Detective Stabler left though. He was my man.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Marion, SD

This is my absolute favorite show. I just started watching it a couple months ago, and now I can't stop! To be honest, I'm watching it right now! Every episode is so different and it keeps you hooked from beginning to end. I could watch this show all day! I would definitely recommend this show to anybody!
Penny S.
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

I have watched every episode, from every season, I love this program. My favorite scene is when Benson exacts revenge on her kidnapper Lewis! Powerful acting! There are many Law and Orders, and they are all filled with good writing, plots, and character development, but this is my favorite. I love Benson.
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Fort Wayne, IN

I know this show has been on forever but it is still one of my favorites! I am so excited for the new season to start and I also think that whenever they have done character changes they have been true to the svu theme as far as excellent actors! I even have my teenage daughters binge watching on Netflix!
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Bound Brook, NJ

This show is so amazing. Everything seems so real. The actors are amazing, no matter the age. Every episode is different and they all tie together. Kind of similar to criminal minds in the way that find rapists and murderers, but it's also very different, in a good way. Definitely would recommend watching
Katherine W.
Katherine W.

Oh come on, a classic. The best episodes are Witt Meloni and Hargitay so I admit I haven't been on top of the new episodes. But if there's ever a marathon on tv, try it out. They'll probably be playing the older episodes, and one episode will turn into 7 that you've watched. Not the best TV but addicting.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I really like this series because it looks very real actors are excellent characters are interesting and the plot keeps you in suspense always love when they say the day of the event makes it seem more real
I sometimes see the episode because I like several times as if he were seeing it for the first time
Gladys D.
Gladys D.

Amazing show! I started watching this a while after it first came out.Its been wonderful to see how characters develop and to see many events very realistically portrayed instead of being WAY TOO dramatized.Later on in the seasons though, it's gets a little tiring.Overall, a great show worth checking out!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now