Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WATCH IT.
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.

This show is the best. Whether I'm watching it on USA or on Netflix, it holds my attention forever. I can watch episode after episode for hours. the detectives are relatable and the situations can be sad, and quite frightening, it shows us real world and real life things that are happening around us.
Tamika  R.
Tamika R.

Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Royersford, PA

great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

There are so many seasons and episodes, that Law and Order never gets old, the stories of each episode are very interesting and enlightening at the same time, the cast is amazing, and this is an all around great show for anyone interested in the court of law, crime investigation, action, and mystery.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD

Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN

I am absolutely in love with this Show. My sister and I started watching it together and we have been hooked ever since. I particularly enjoy how they are such great actors, the plots are great and in overall it is a pretty nice show. I totally recommend you watch it if you like crime related shows.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
catlettsburg, KY

I have loved all the Law and order shows.I guess the reason why I love the SVU is because I it makes me feel better knowing that some people do care and go after the perps and just not let them go for any reason at all. If you can handle watching shows about what this is about then you will love it.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Denver, CO

I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show next to Criminal Minds. I am able to say the entire into to the episodes by heart. I absolutely love the actors and the different types of episodes. For anyone that loves mysteries and crime shows, I would definitely recommend this show to that person!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now