Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa
I don't think I have ever been disappointed with each episode, other than when the reruns are usually the same ones. And that is the networks doing not SVU. I have watched every episode thanks to Netflix with my 11 year old old son and feel he understands what's not okay for when he starts dating. ,
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
China Grove, NC
I really like this show because of the mystery involved. You have to strategically think about what happened. The characters have great personalities and the cops compliment each other in their strengths and weaknesses. The topics are based off of true stories so some times it can hit close to home.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Basically obsessed with this show. Mariska Hargitay as primary protagonist Olivia Benson does such a great job and I always find myself getting sucked into each season due to Wolf implementing episodes based on real life current events. I love this show and suggest it to anyone who likes crime shows
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Karyn D.
Karyn D.
I've been watching the show for as long as I can remember. I love how the actors and actress put their emotions into making the show real life even though sexual assault happens in very life and value the victim and rely the message '" a sexual assault is never okay and is never the victims fault."
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
I love this TV show I could honestly sit and watch it all day if I didn't have other things that I needed to ge sone. The actors are always so believeable and the story plots are the best. I didn't think I would be able to watch the same show over and over but I never seem to get tired of this one.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA
This show is great. I love how the actors and how they seem to relate to their characters. The good thing about this show is that the writers have made the episodes seem realistic and believable. I love how almost every episode has a lesson that the watcher can learn just by simply watching the TV.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I have been a fan of this show since 1999 when the series started. I can't wait for the new season to start in 2 weeks September 21st. Eek. Law & order SVU is my favorite. I've tried to watch law & order but nothing compares to Watching Olivia Benson, Fin Tutuola, Amanda Rollins and Rafael Barbara.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Williamsburg, VA
I have been watching this show since I was in middle school now I'm only 20 years old but that's a long time of being a fully invested into a tv series. The story lines are just amazing, the actors are amazing, I honestly have nothing bad to say about the show except I wish stabler would come back!
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?