Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Machesney Park, IL

Great show that shows in depth detective work seeking justice for the victim. Love how each show is a different case.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL

All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
Carly K.
Carly K.
Bronson, MI

super good show. really intense. the plot or story is Always good. the acting is well done. similar to criminal minds
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ

Super addicting show once you start watching you can't stop. If you like mystery or crime shows you'll love this one.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fontana, CA

I adore this show. it teaches you what police men/woman go though daily. it almost makes you want to become a police.
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.

I enjoy most episodes. I don't follow it closely. I like that I can pick up an episode almost anywhere in the season.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX

Special victims unit. Ahhhh, love this show so so so much! Suspenseful but yet educating. I recommend this show 100X.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Amaaazzzziiinngggg show ! it's so intense it makes me feel like I'm a detective My favorite scene? Shoot! all of them
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Blaine, Mn

Best show ever. I'm interested in law so it's nice to see shows like this in tv even if it's not completely accurate.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

I've been watching this show for years and I absolutely love it! It's very very entertaining and keeps me on my toes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now