Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn

I could quote every show and character. My best friend I dated over this show together and while we were states apart.
Kendall H.
Kendall H.

I absolutely love SVU and always have. No matter the season, no matter the episode, I have always enjoyed watching it.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Allenhurst, GA

One of my favorite shows. I love when they have the marathons, I can watch all day and all night. Reruns never get old
Adrian P.
Adrian P.
Wytheville, VA

Love this show. Have always loved this show. Honestly just woth they would bring Stabler back though. He is fantastic.
Minde W.
Minde W.
Charlotte, NC

i truly enjoy this program. am really a watcher of true stories and this show comes very close to real life situations
Irene C.
Irene C.
Cathedral City, CA

Ahhhh I can't get enough to of law and order special victim unit. It is so addicting you can't just watch one episode.
Lisandra S.
Lisandra S.

This is my favorite of all because it is very good .recommend this tv is all the more instructive to for me at this ti
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Los Angeles, CA

Intense every episode. Makes you want to be there and become the actors. You get sucked in the second u start watching
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Yoakum, TX

This is my favorite show. I can watch this all day every day. Love Olivia love what this stands for. It's so adectiing
Cara V.
Cara V.
San Diego, CA

do I actually need to review this? there's a reason this show has been on for 100 years and it's because it's amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?