Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Love this show such a classic wonderful acting. The only TV show I can honestly say I have seen every episode more than once.
kiyana R.
kiyana R.
North Brunswick, NJ

I love love love love this show best show ever love the acting love the people great story line just an all around great show
Idalmys D.
Idalmys D.
Newark, NJ

The best criminal inverse show. Will keep you engaged until the very end and most times you never suspect who actually did it
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.

I love the story lines. Sometime they have real life stories but flip it so that its no so noticeable. Great cast and acting.
Aryssa V.
Aryssa V.
Cambridge, OH

This I would have to say is my favorite show of all time. If you're in to crime and mystery you will love this show for sure!
Sabien K.
Sabien K.
Payette, ID

I have never liked any othe Law & Order only SVU. I have probably seen every episode and I don't mind rewatching them either.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Huntington, WV

I could not live without this show. This is my all time favorite. Always interesting and keeps you on your toes at all times.
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL

I'm always intrigued by investigative shows and this one heaps my attention even I like trying to figure out who the perp is.
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA

I love that the TV has older episodes on all the time, definitely a go to show for anyone I think. One of the best cop shows.
Dairis s.
Dairis s.
santo domingo

I love my favorite brands is generally r is the best I can try
I love my favorite brands is generally r is the best I can try
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now