Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shayla C.
Shayla C.
Ada, OK

Love this show the plots, actors and storylines I even like watching the re runs. A show I never get tired of watching
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates this show, it's so captivating and the actors play their rolls perfectly.
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
Saint Louis, MO

Great series,I'll be glad when it comes back on.I like the drama shows that deal with everyday things.Great characters
April G.
April G.
Gautier , Ms

One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen every episode at least once. I love the characters and the story lines.
Emilee K.
Emilee K.

My favorite TV show of all time! I use Dish to record every new episode, and Netflix for a little flashback and rerun!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC

Awesome show. This show is Very addicting and hard to turn away. It never gets boring even when the marathons come on.
Love this show ! It's very interesting and easy to get addicted it too it , you should give it a try on your free time
Sayu G.
Sayu G.

I've been watching this show for YEARS, since I was a little kid with my grandma, we are huge fans. Please don't stop.
Welsey F.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA

I love this show. I can always count on it to be on when nothing else is. It's perfect to watch reruns on a rainy day.
Adrian P.
Adrian P.
Wytheville, VA

Love this show. Have always loved this show. Honestly just woth they would bring Stabler back though. He is fantastic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?