Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Beckley, WV

Good show...lots and lots of episodes... even the reruns are good.... and hey you can always find a rerun on the TV to watch.
juli C.
juli C.

Great tv show ! I love it , it's really interesting! Highly recommend this tv show if you are looking for something to watch!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Love this show such a classic wonderful acting. The only TV show I can honestly say I have seen every episode more than once.
Love these shows they are always so interesting and have great actors and a great story line I hope they never go off the air
tasia K.
tasia K.
York, PA

I have been watching this show since it started! Never miss an episode! I love it! Olivia and Elliot are made for each other!
Consuelo S.
Consuelo S.
Montgomery Village, MD

Amazing show I have watched every episode and still binge watch it with my husband at least once a month. Will never get old.
bianca m.
bianca m.
Clearwater, FL

My favorite TV show I can watch this forever the old shows and the new shows. Always great action and you can relate to some.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Houston , Tx

I really love this show but so many episodes later I kinda of lost interest like it's still pretty good but it's not the same
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Houma, LA

I love love love crime shows! This is one of my all time favorites. It gets so real some times I just can't pull myself away!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA

Every time these episodes come on new or old I am always drawn to them and get sucked in. Excellent series. I have it 5 stars
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now