Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allison Brooke G.
Allison Brooke G.
Panama City, FL

I love this show. But I miss stabler. And I don't like the new ADA. I miss Alex. And what happened to Captain Cragen?
Rosemary H.
Rosemary H.

I enjoy watching this show but I have to be in the right frame of mind for it. It can be kind of depressing sometimes
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL

All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
Parys L.
Parys L.
Marrero, LA

Love this show. Can not get enough of it! It stays on my TV. I rather watch Law & Order SVU than anything else on tv.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

I've been addicting to this show forever. I love shows like this! They always get me into it and never disappoint me!
Briana A.
Briana A.

Some good cases, however there are some predictable cases and extremely horrible actors when trying to solve the case
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ

Super addicting show once you start watching you can't stop. If you like mystery or crime shows you'll love this one.
I watch this show with my 15 year old daughter everyday. Never disappointed and we always have a dialogue at the end.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA

Favorite characters are carisi and liv. Just a great real life type of portrayal. Waiting for new episodes is so hard
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fontana, CA

I adore this show. it teaches you what police men/woman go though daily. it almost makes you want to become a police.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now