Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

I love watching this show on a lazy Sunday in my pajamas. some of the acting can be pretty funny but it's a great show
Estefani M.
Estefani M.
Bakersfield, CA

Amazing episodes, great story lines with great actors and amazing scenes. So many good episodes and very entertaining.
Alexia G.
Alexia G.

This is always a go to show if I don't know what to watch! Very interesting and real life examples of everyday reality
Connie W.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA

Law and order SUV is by far the best! I could watch it all day long. Ever episode with have you more and more addicted
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Jay, NY

This is downright one of my favorite TV shows. The characters are all their own people, and the plot is very enticing.
Anjelica O.
Anjelica O.

Law in order is good however, I don't like that the episodes are not new. I am looking for some new things to come out
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL

such a great show been weatching it for years among years watchi tigf youi havent srabler is the most liked in my book
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Monroe, NC

This is my favorite show of all time! I'm a die hard Olivia Benson fan! Can't wait for the new episodes to start back!
Marna D.
Marna D.
Manchester, NH

This show has its ups and downs. sometimes its too cheesy or the plot doesn't reflect reality, but its a good stand-by
Tracey G.
Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX

My husband and I can watch this show, for hours! It's a great show! I recommend this and also you learn a lot of laws!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?