10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show so much , I missed it when the seris finishs. Love the cast and the cross overs to the other shows.
I love law and order it's one of my favorite crime shows and there are so many different types of the show its nice.
This would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains. this would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains
This has been one of my favorite showes for years, I can watch the episodes over and over and not get tired of them.
I love this show and how they make every episode different, but the same!! It's really good publicity for the police
One of the best TV show on now. I dvr it so I can watch it after the kids and hubby go to bed without interruptions.
I have been watching SVU for years. It is my favorite of the Law & order series. Benson and Stabler are my favorite!
I like watching Law & Order SVU it was one of the first ones of like the Law and Orders and stuff that I would watch
Best show ever i don't ever miss new episodes I'm a die hard fan and love everything about it every subject they touch
I can never get enough of this show! It makes me cry it makes me laugh. They are so believable and worth the watch!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos