Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL

such a great show been weatching it for years among years watchi tigf youi havent srabler is the most liked in my book
Sary V.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX

LOVE this show. I could watch it all day. There is always an unexpected twist and I love trying to guess what that is!
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ

I love sargent benson she is my favorite on SVU next fin turtola of course thisnis definitely one of my fave cop shows
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH

This is one of the shows that i love i love to keep this on when i am bored in the background i need to buy these ...
Bobbi G.
Bobbi G.
Oakdale, CA

Love this show! If you havent watched ir and you like crime investigation fiction, you will love this. Its addicting.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI

I have been watching this show since I was little and have seen every episode and counting! I miss Stabler and Munch.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I always look forward to this show coming on. I love this show and I never miss an episode. My whole family loves it!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX

Definitely not something to watch late at night! This series is super addicting but def not the same without stabler­čś¬
Allison Brooke G.
Allison Brooke G.
Panama City, FL

I love this show. But I miss stabler. And I don't like the new ADA. I miss Alex. And what happened to Captain Cragen?
Akiera J.
Akiera J.
Richmond, VA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I usually curl up on the couch with my snacks and I watch this series ALL DAY! My dog loves it too!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now