Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
juli C.
juli C.

Great tv show ! I love it , it's really interesting! Highly recommend this tv show if you are looking for something to watch!
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.

This is by far one of the greatest shows I have ever seen right next to Criminal Minds! I can watch these two all the time!!!
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Elkhorn, NE

Powerful storylines and compelling drama. I love Mariska Hargitay's dedication to sexual assault victims on and off the show!
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL

I'm always intrigued by investigative shows and this one heaps my attention even I like trying to figure out who the perp is.
Britini S.
Britini S.

This is the only thing on in the middle of the night when we take breaks at night. Content can be harsh but it's a good show.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Love this show such a classic wonderful acting. The only TV show I can honestly say I have seen every episode more than once.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Orlando, FL

One of the best shows out there! i could spend all day watching and i totally have! take time and watch it from the beginning
Love these shows they are always so interesting and have great actors and a great story line I hope they never go off the air
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Modesto, CA

Love this show one of my favorites! I've probably watched about every show! Kind of reminds me of Criminal minds! It awesome!
Tarsha T.
Tarsha T.
Corbin, KY

Watched this as little and young as I can remember!! I have stayed home from school and work just to watch marathons of this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now