Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Anything with crime, drama, and suspense interests me! I love the show with the different scenarios and plot twists!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Alpharetta, GA
I have been watching SVU for years. It is my favorite of the Law & order series. Benson and Stabler are my favorite!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Juliet, TN
My all time favorite Law and Order! Always interestin, never predictable. I enjoy this show so much. Never gets old.
Yessi M.
Yessi M.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Best show ever i don't ever miss new episodes I'm a die hard fan and love everything about it every subject they touch
Amy A.
Amy A.
Delmar, DE
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Seriously thrill seeking. Mind bending crimes, suspects, verdicts, the cast brings it all home. Glad Olivia is back!
Justine R.
Justine R.
Sept. 27, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. Better than criminal intent tbh. I can't watch criminal intent for long but can spend hours on SVU
Latrisha O.
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show, I have been watching it since it came out. I am addicted and LOVE the characters past and present.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Omaha, NE
Completely addicted to this series I watch every new episode and every run constantly. Be prepared for the addiction
Erin B.
Erin B.
boyertown, pa
Sept. 30, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
watched this show for years. love how they change. never they same when you watch it. watch the other law and orders
Judy N.
Judy N.
I've enjoyed this show for over 10 years. Love the consistency of the casting, and real life scenarios. This actors.

Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?