Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ramya K.
Ramya K.
Cincinnati, OH

Its a good series. I like to follow this and watch one episode a day. I get addicted to suspense thrillers like these.
Yes G.
Yes G.

Love this show has always been a favorite of mine since a very young age. Wish more seasons were available on Netflix.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Everybody has been addicted to the show at one point in their life. Interesting story lines that keep viewers watching
Sary V.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX

LOVE this show. I could watch it all day. There is always an unexpected twist and I love trying to guess what that is!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Hawthorne, CA

Best show ever !!! I could bindge watch all day everyday. such an OG show, dates backs all the way into the early 90's
sarah p.
sarah p.
Monroe, LA

Where do I begin I can watch this show for hours and not get tired of it great actors and acting it's my favorite show
Maurquasha S.
Maurquasha S.

This is a great show. I love it. My family loves it. Very entertaining. Great for unwinding with a nice glass of wine.
Jay N.
Jay N.
Bronx, NY

Such a classic never boring always interesting makes you feel as if you are a part of the police force following cases
Megan S.
Megan S.

I must say that I like Law and Order SCU even more than I do the original. Eliot and Olivia are the duo of the decade!
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

I love watching this show on a lazy Sunday in my pajamas. some of the acting can be pretty funny but it's a great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?