Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexia G.
Alexia G.

This is always a go to show if I don't know what to watch! Very interesting and real life examples of everyday reality
Tracey G.
Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX

My husband and I can watch this show, for hours! It's a great show! I recommend this and also you learn a lot of laws!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL

such a great show been weatching it for years among years watchi tigf youi havent srabler is the most liked in my book
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Bronx, NY

Every time a new episode comes on I am parked on my sofa watching it. You feel for the victims and believe the accused.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates this show, it's so captivating and the actors play their rolls perfectly.
Shayla C.
Shayla C.
Ada, OK

Love this show the plots, actors and storylines I even like watching the re runs. A show I never get tired of watching
Katie m.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD

One of my favorite shows of all time! Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and carries the show through 17 seasons!
SarahMario G.
SarahMario G.
San Antonio, TX

Omg I love this show and can sit and watch but I really don't have time so I try and catch up on all the re runs of it
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC

Awesome show. This show is Very addicting and hard to turn away. It never gets boring even when the marathons come on.
Megan S.
Megan S.

I must say that I like Law and Order SCU even more than I do the original. Eliot and Olivia are the duo of the decade!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now