Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eva M.
Eva M.
Sumner, WA
Ever since I was an early teen I loved this show especially with benson. The other actors and actresses are great too
Jesika W.
Jesika W.
Antelope
This is a Great show that we can enjoy watching together as a family (the kids are older and understand the content).
Tara N.
Tara N.
Currently on my 10th straight hour. You can't NOT watch this show. It's perfect. And Chris Malone....Dear Jesus. Wow.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
blaine, MN
Best show ever. I'm interested in law so it's nice to see shows like this in tv even if it's not completely accurate.
Callisa Z.
Callisa Z.
Best Law in order! I got hooked on this. I absolutely loved this cast and all the guest stars. It's a wonderful show.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
I'm a big fan of crime shows, even though they freak me out. I like that they use stuff that is based on real crimes.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
They always keep me on my toes. I love the intesitivity level that the shoe has. I can sit and watch it all day long.
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
It's a pretty great show! If I could, I would watch it all day. This show, as well as Criminal Minds, are my staples.
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Have been watching since season 1 never missed a show and always set my Dvr to record just in case I have to miss it.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY
So addicted. I watch this show every time it's one. Have watched since episode one and I will go down with this ship.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?