Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Fort Mc Coy, FL

Amazing show has lasted for so many seasons. And still going strong no matter who leaves or joins the show its still amazing.
Dara W.
Dara W.
Long Beach, CA

I love this show! Every episode keeps you on the edge of your chair. Never a dull moment. Catch up on past seasons with Hulu!
Manda B.
Manda B.

My absolute favorite show! I got hooked on it in college watching it in between classes and I've been watching it ever since!
Precious G.
Precious G.
Cicero, IL

Love, love, love this show!!! I can't seem to get enough of this show. I love the characters and the way the episodes unfold.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been watching SVU for years. It never gets old! The plots and storylines keep getting better and better! Great actors!
Kassondra F.
Kassondra F.
Tacoma, WA

I love the binge watch this show late at night when I can't sleep. Almost all the episodes keep me guessing what is going on!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Thibodaux, LA

Binge watch on Netflix entirely to often! This is a family show at my house! Always has been always will be! Such a good show
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Winooski, VT

I have watched this show since it began and enjoy watching how they take things from real life situations and make an episode
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Stockton, CA

A drama if you have ever wanted one. Very real feeling and tugs at the heart strings. Actors are great and cases are detailed
Selena R.
Selena R.
Miami, OK

My favorite Tv show ever. Keeps me interested. Love the characters and I feel like I learn small things about human behavior.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now