Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

I have watched law & order svu since it came out. Great show kinda similar to criminal minds. Great acting and actors.
Anjelica O.
Anjelica O.

Law in order is good however, I don't like that the episodes are not new. I am looking for some new things to come out
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
Portageville, MO

Favorite show ever!! Love the cast, the writing and how the show keeps evolving! Can't wait for this season to start!!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Hawthorne, CA

Best show ever !!! I could bindge watch all day everyday. such an OG show, dates backs all the way into the early 90's
Julialynn F.
Julialynn F.

Nothing quite like getting caught up in a Law&Order SVU marathon all day lol I've done it before and I'll do it again!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Everybody has been addicted to the show at one point in their life. Interesting story lines that keep viewers watching
Jay N.
Jay N.
Bronx, NY

Such a classic never boring always interesting makes you feel as if you are a part of the police force following cases
Ramya K.
Ramya K.
Cincinnati, OH

Its a good series. I like to follow this and watch one episode a day. I get addicted to suspense thrillers like these.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

I love watching this show on a lazy Sunday in my pajamas. some of the acting can be pretty funny but it's a great show
Katie D.
Katie D.
Temple, TX

The show is very addicting. Always keeps you on your toes. I love Elliot and Liv too. Each episode is a new adventure.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?