Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Opelika, AL
Though they are sad shows, they are also awesome! I love to try and figure out who did it before they solve the case!
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Winnetka, IL
Always my go to show when it is on TV. I don't keep up with it like by new shows but whenever it is on TV i watch it.
Anna H.
Anna H.
I have watched this show for years and throughout all the years it has stayed relevant and fresh! Great cast as well!
Briana A.
Briana A.
Some good cases, however there are some predictable cases and extremely horrible actors when trying to solve the case
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
I've been addicting to this show forever. I love shows like this! They always get me into it and never disappoint me!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I love this show. Interesting and keeps my attention. Detective Benson is my favorite. I could watch it all day long.
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Very entertaining, good for most ages, good family show. Comes on at a good time. Similar to CSI. I will recommend it
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Cedartown, GA
I love crime shows. And this is what makes tv so much better. I wish they wouldnt play the same one over so much tho.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
South Gate, CA
Best television show ever on Saturdays all day watching law & order this makes keep asking for more and more episodes
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Gilroy, CA
I COULD WATCH THIS FOR DAYS! I absolutely love this show! It keeps me entertained all day. Definitely one of my faves
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?