BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jenifer P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I know this show has been on forever but it is still one of my favorites! I am so excited for the new season to start and I also think that whenever they have done character changes they have been true to the svu theme as far as excellent actors! I even have my teenage daughters binge watching on Netflix!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
The was one of the first real TV shows I started watching as a teen and i still watch it at 25. I have to turn it off at times when they are showing graphic stuff and my kids are in the room but if it wasn't for that i would never stop watching.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Nichole C.
Des Moines, IA
Love this show. It's one of those shows you can put on and get into no matter how many times you've seen it
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite Netflix binge watching show. Sooooo many seasons. It can get you through a long winter. The more recent episodes have gone downhill without the dynamic duo of Stabler and Benson together. I also feel like they are grasping for straw and pulling in every headline they can transform into a show, but I love it and am a loyal fan.
Amy G.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Drama. Suspense. Action. I've watched Law & Order for years and I still go back to re-runs when I can't catch a new episode. So many times the cases have me so emotionally invested in the outcome that I just have to keep watching.
Monika R.
Kissimmee, FL
Who doesn't like this show ! I can watch it all day and all night ! My favorite show !
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY
Super awesome show that keeps you guessing and is very suspenseful and keeps your mind racing
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert
what is this show about?
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Pop Culture Expert
Which do you prefer to watch law and order or criminal minds? #popculturebadge
Yasmin s.
Pop Culture Expert
that may have done with this series?