Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leigh-ann B.
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC

I binge watcj rhis series all the time. It is weirdly entertaing in amorbid way. But i love it. It one of my top faves.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

This is my all time favorite show!! I could watch it all day & it never gets old or boring. I've always been a big fan.
sarah p.
sarah p.
Monroe, LA

Where do I begin I can watch this show for hours and not get tired of it great actors and acting it's my favorite show
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY

This television show has been one of my absolute favorites for years on end npw. i hope they never take it off of t.v.
Nia I.
Nia I.

Love this show keeps it interesting every episode! Love it ! There's always a story inside a story keeps me wondering!
Welsey F.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA

I love this show. I can always count on it to be on when nothing else is. It's perfect to watch reruns on a rainy day.
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Kingwood, TX

This show is addicting. I have seen almost every episode more than one time. The characters are great and interesting.
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Bronx, NY

Every time a new episode comes on I am parked on my sofa watching it. You feel for the victims and believe the accused.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Great tips and advice for anyone who is going through anything similar.. it's scary at night.. but you get stuck on it
Natasha K.
Natasha K.

Great show--entertaining and informative. Catches you from the beginning and leaves you trying to figure out the case.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?