Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL
All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This show is amazing. I have been watching it for years, there is always something new and it keeps you on your toes.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ
Super addicting show once you start watching you can't stop. If you like mystery or crime shows you'll love this one.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX
Definitely not something to watch late at night! This series is super addicting but def not the same without stabler­čś¬
Tara T.
Tara T.
Corbin, KY
This show is awesome. My husband binge watches. The show is an a+ cast that delivers courtroom drama like no other...
Sharri B.
Sharri B.
Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Paris P.
Paris P.
This show never gets old! I love benson even though stabler is no longer around. I love it shows real life scenarios.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Amaaazzzziiinngggg show ! it's so intense it makes me feel like I'm a detective My favorite scene? Shoot! all of them
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
I've been watching this show for years and I absolutely love it! It's very very entertaining and keeps me on my toes!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Medley, FL
Veo esta serie desde hace a├▒os ya que refleja la realidad de la sociedad ,asi mismo la veo como forma de distracci├│n.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?