Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite show. I've seen probably every episode I miss stabler. But still a favorite and I, definitely ready for the new season!
Susan S.
Susan S.
Toney, AL

It is one of my shows that I have watched for years! Even if I have seen an episode 20 or more times it will still pull me in
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN

I've always liked this show, it can be rather depressing and gruesome, but it's also eye opening. I love the actors, as well!
Maria Eugenia C.
Maria Eugenia C.
MIAMI, FL

This show stops getting intersting when they got such a freakin cases and the caracthers are not being truth as they us to be
Debra M.
Debra M.
Orosi, CA

Great show especially if you are interested in law and stuff. Different scenarios every time would recommend you to watch it.
Carmen N.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI

Love the older seasons. Not really a fan of all these new characters grew up watching them so it's hard to get past new faces
kiyana R.
kiyana R.
North Brunswick, NJ

I love love love love this show best show ever love the acting love the people great story line just an all around great show
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA

One of my favorite shows ever. I would recommend everyone to watch this. Every episode is always good and keeps my attention.
jonathan c.
jonathan c.

Una serie tambien muy cautivante mo la dejo de ver y a cada rato espero que salgan nuevos capitulos eso si nunca me la pierdo
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Elkhorn, NE

Powerful storylines and compelling drama. I love Mariska Hargitay's dedication to sexual assault victims on and off the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now