Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Chas T.
Chas T.

I love SVU I watch it daily a decimate must watch I give it five stars and higly recommended this for people to watch.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Cathedral City, CA

Ahhhh I can't get enough to of law and order special victim unit. It is so addicting you can't just watch one episode.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Great tips and advice for anyone who is going through anything similar.. it's scary at night.. but you get stuck on it
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Bronx, NY

Every time a new episode comes on I am parked on my sofa watching it. You feel for the victims and believe the accused.
Jamika J.
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA

Been watching it for years not so much in recent years,too many character changes so it's hard to follow the storyline
April P.
April P.
Spring Hill, FL

This long standing show gets better with every episode. I have watched every one and will re watch them over and over.
Connie W.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA

Law and order SUV is by far the best! I could watch it all day long. Ever episode with have you more and more addicted
Love this show ! It's very interesting and easy to get addicted it too it , you should give it a try on your free time
QuoTina F.
QuoTina F.
Shubuta, MS

Dramatic! Suspensful show. I love this show and the realness of the characters. Great choice in actors and actresses!!
Alyssa
Alyssa
West Haverstraw, NY

I sit all day and binge watch this on Netflix . One of my favorite shows and I hope they never stop making new seasons
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now