Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leigh-ann B.
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC

I binge watcj rhis series all the time. It is weirdly entertaing in amorbid way. But i love it. It one of my top faves.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Newport, AR

Love. Love. Love this show, didn't think I would really get into it but after watching a couple of shows I fell in love
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Pittsburg, KS

This is my favorite show! And I love rewatching it with the dudes from the Law and Order: Special Viewing Unit podcast.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

LOVE this show. Every episode leaves you wanting to watch more and you can't always predict the ending of each episode.
Jas L.
Jas L.
Clarksville, TN

Awesome criminal show! Only wish it was a longer episode lol I love the law shows especially SVU it's the absolute best
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va

This show is one of my favorites! I have seen every episode and I love all of the actors and acting! It's a must watch!
Sara S.
Sara S.

Great show with great acting. I like that you can miss a week here or there and still be able to understand and follow.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Law and order svu is my all time favorite cop show. My mom got me started on this show and I've been hooked ever since!
Roxanne Q.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, NJ

Can't stop watching this show. It's intense and some of he episodes are really messed up.
Olivia benson is the best sgt
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

This is my all time favorite show!! I could watch it all day & it never gets old or boring. I've always been a big fan.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?