Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX
Special victims unit. Ahhhh, love this show so so so much! Suspenseful but yet educating. I recommend this show 100X.
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
Again, another of my favorites ! I love the main characters ! And I also enjoy how almost every episode is different.
Sharri B.
Sharri B.
Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Allison Brooke G.
Allison Brooke G.
Panama City, FL
Sept. 22, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. But I miss stabler. And I don't like the new ADA. I miss Alex. And what happened to Captain Cragen?
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This show is amazing. I have been watching it for years, there is always something new and it keeps you on your toes.
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.
I enjoy most episodes. I don't follow it closely. I like that I can pick up an episode almost anywhere in the season.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Paris, KY
Best drama series on tv!!! Olivia is my favorite she gives me someone to look up to!! This show and her are the best!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL
All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
Chantia R.
Chantia R.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been watching this forever and never get tired of the show....this so is so good if you'd into law and mystery
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ
Super addicting show once you start watching you can't stop. If you like mystery or crime shows you'll love this one.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?