Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Susan S.
Susan S.
Toney, AL

It is one of my shows that I have watched for years! Even if I have seen an episode 20 or more times it will still pull me in
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite show. I've seen probably every episode I miss stabler. But still a favorite and I, definitely ready for the new season!
kathryn n.
kathryn n.
Milan, IL

One of my favorite shows i watch. Story lines are always good, want to watch the whole show till the end. Actors are good too.
edith a.
edith a.

Me gusta es una serie sub realista, tiene una produccion enorme cada capitulo promete mas interes y es perfecta para mi gusto
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY

All time favorite show. So many seasons and episodes to get lost in ! I love all of the actors. I watch this show every day !
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Monroe, LA

Love love love this show l... seems so real and it is also I great teacher pets upgrade know what to do in certain situations
Aryssa V.
Aryssa V.
Cambridge, OH

This I would have to say is my favorite show of all time. If you're in to crime and mystery you will love this show for sure!
Nalani H.
Nalani H.

I always love the suspense and action in each episode. It's a thrilling show with so much to keep you on the edge of you seat
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Indianapolis, IN

I've always liked this show, it can be rather depressing and gruesome, but it's also eye opening. I love the actors, as well!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now