10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is one of the shows that i love i love to keep this on when i am bored in the background i need to buy these ...
This is a very informative graphic show that you'd love if you love murder mysteries and suspenseful shows. I love it
Great show with great characters and story lines. This show is very addicting. It is great for a Netflix binge watch.
super good show. really intense. the plot or story is Always good. the acting is well done. similar to criminal minds
I have been watching this show since I was little and have seen every episode and counting! I miss Stabler and Munch.
Great show that shows in depth detective work seeking justice for the victim. Love how each show is a different case.
One of my favorite shows. I watch new episodes when they come out and I also watch old episodes on netflix. Huge fan.
I enjoy watching this show but I have to be in the right frame of mind for it. It can be kind of depressing sometimes
I watch this show with my 15 year old daughter everyday. Never disappointed and we always have a dialogue at the end.
I adore this show. it teaches you what police men/woman go though daily. it almost makes you want to become a police.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos