Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Zoila G.
Zoila G.
NORCROSS, GA
This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I always find myself watching this over and over very much enjoy it
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY
I love the show. It is an eye-opener and a very good source of information on what to do if caught in such situation.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Paris, KY
Best drama series on tv!!! Olivia is my favorite she gives me someone to look up to!! This show and her are the best!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
What longevity! I think we've seen almost all of these shows and yet we find ourselves watching and re-watching them.
Anyie Y.
Anyie Y.
Miami
a series that keeps my interest because we see similar cases daily , actors and a good script first , congratulations
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Oct. 2, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this t.v. show. I have been watching for years. It deals with real life crime that you usually don't know about.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Harrisonville, MO
Good show! I like crime shows and when your bored you can watch them all day. The actors are really good in the show.
Carly K.
Carly K.
Bronson, MI
super good show. really intense. the plot or story is Always good. the acting is well done. similar to criminal minds
Sharri B.
Sharri B.
Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
LOVE this show. Criminal justice is a passion of mine. It's very interesting to watch. Definitely keeps me hanging on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?