Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL

I started watching this show when I was about 16, I absolutely love it. The episodes are great and the acting is really good.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Brandon, MS

I honestly don't know that many people who don't like this show. It's just so gripping! I could literally watch it for hours.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Grand Bay, AL

Very interesting show. love to just sit a watch episodes after episodes. Great show to watch when you have nothing else to do
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA

Love all detective shows, and this is one is great. Very interesting plots and cool story lines and i really like the actors.
Bea E.
Bea E.
Seal Beach, CA

We have watched every SUV show since it first aired. Love it. Well written and acted.
Glad it was renewed for another season.
Ashton E.
Ashton E.
Adger, AL

Literally my favorite show of all time! Olivia is the best! Definitely too graphic for children and maybe even some teenagers
Karinny F.
Karinny F.

A melhor série que já vi na vida! Trata temas atuais e que prendem totalmente a minha atenção. Os personagens são cativantes!
Susan S.
Susan S.
Toney, AL

It is one of my shows that I have watched for years! Even if I have seen an episode 20 or more times it will still pull me in
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY

All time favorite show. So many seasons and episodes to get lost in ! I love all of the actors. I watch this show every day !
Angel L.
Angel L.

Just.. yes! Olivia Benson for the win! This show is so addicting and always has been. Honestly, they need to get her married!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now