Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

Best show out it captures your attention so hard you can't move. I mean I tell people don't call doing the hours it on.
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.

Absolutely addicting!!! If you haven't started season one yet what are you waiting for!?! Not appropriate for children!
Jeraldine R.
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA

The best TV SHOW around. I love all the characters and the suspense in every episode. I could binge watch this all day!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Bristol, VA

Ive always been an SVU fanatic since I was in middle school. My favorite all time go to show that keeps me on my toes!!
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA

If you like investigations and murder story's you will for sure enjoy this. Each show has you on the edge of your seat.
Margreta G.
Margreta G.
Los Angeles, CA

I watch this everyday , morning , evening and night. This is my favorite show. I hate that this is making me write more
I love how they apply real life crimes in the show. I haven't watched in a long time but I recommend watching the show.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
New Bloomngtn, OH

I have watched every show since the beginning. Some of the shows are heartbreaking, while others have a comedic byline.
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH

One of my favorite shows I miss stabler but I do enjoy it still, they say a fine wine gets better with time so does svu
Katy B.
Katy B.

I've been watching this show seen I was a child. The stories are so real and I feel the same emotions as the characters
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?