Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a very informative graphic show that you'd love if you love murder mysteries and suspenseful shows. I love it
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This show is undescriable. It is amazing. It is well written and one of a kind. The best of the best crime show ever.
Rosemary H.
Rosemary H.
I enjoy watching this show but I have to be in the right frame of mind for it. It can be kind of depressing sometimes
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Brownsboro, TX
Great show with great characters and story lines. This show is very addicting. It is great for a Netflix binge watch.
KieraJane x.
KieraJane x.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I usually curl up on the couch with my snacks and I watch this series ALL DAY! My dog loves it too!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX
Special victims unit. Ahhhh, love this show so so so much! Suspenseful but yet educating. I recommend this show 100X.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Oct. 2, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this t.v. show. I have been watching for years. It deals with real life crime that you usually don't know about.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Grove City, OH
Love this show! Every episode is unqiue and usually relates to a real life situation. Look forward to every new show.
Q T.
Q T.
Belton, SC
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show! I love all of the characters and how the show has evolved. I always watch on Netflix when it's not on Tv.
Zoila G.
Zoila G.
NORCROSS, GA
This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I always find myself watching this over and over very much enjoy it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?