Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA

I have to write a long reviews just to say something simple so this is my filler space... I watch svu everyday that it's on...
Amber W.
Amber W.

I have been watching this show since I was a teen. I love how every show is different. It keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Christani M.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI

I've been a fan of this show for years and years I go back and watch old episodes over again because I love this show so much!
Ananya K.
Ananya K.

A very interesting show with an amazing woman at its helm. We were all sad when Stabler left, but this show is still a keeper.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
Kesia D.
Kesia D.
Denver, CO

Love this show. Been watching it from the beginning. The characters are like my family and I look forward to each new season.
Ashton E.
Ashton E.
Adger, AL

Literally my favorite show of all time! Olivia is the best! Definitely too graphic for children and maybe even some teenagers
Tarsha T.
Tarsha T.
Corbin, KY

Watched this as little and young as I can remember!! I have stayed home from school and work just to watch marathons of this.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY

Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows. Each episode is a new case and always keeps me entertained and wanting more!
edith a.
edith a.

Me gusta es una serie sub realista, tiene una produccion enorme cada capitulo promete mas interes y es perfecta para mi gusto
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now