Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Holly R.
Holly R.
Amherst, MA

This show is totally funny an i recommend it o everyone. there are other law and order TV shows and I've seen them all.
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV

One of my favorite shows! I Love Law & Order in general but SVU is my go to when I feel like watching a great TV drama.
Lyncia T.
Lyncia T.
Hesperia, CA

Love this show! Have seen all of the episodes on Netflix! It funny to see them still doing different shows years later!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Huntsville

Love this show the twists always keep you guessing. There have been so many seasons the characters become like friends
Natasha K.
Natasha K.

Great show--entertaining and informative. Catches you from the beginning and leaves you trying to figure out the case.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ

I love sargent benson she is my favorite on SVU next fin turtola of course thisnis definitely one of my fave cop shows
Estefani M.
Estefani M.
Bakersfield, CA

Amazing episodes, great story lines with great actors and amazing scenes. So many good episodes and very entertaining.
Minde W.
Minde W.
Charlotte, NC

i truly enjoy this program. am really a watcher of true stories and this show comes very close to real life situations
Welsey F.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA

I love this show. I can always count on it to be on when nothing else is. It's perfect to watch reruns on a rainy day.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Yoakum, TX

This is my favorite show. I can watch this all day every day. Love Olivia love what this stands for. It's so adectiing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now