Add a Photo

Photos (23)
april l.
april l.
Dryden, VA

I love law and order svu the story is always great and the actors are amazing the best show that's been on TV for years
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV

My mom got me hooked on this show. I can t believe stuff like this actually happens. We live in a sick and cruel world.
Trish P.
Trish P.

Loved watching SUB until it gets too personal with the detectives lives. It gets boring and predectible at those times.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Kailua Kona, HI

This show keeps me on my toes. Can't believe some of the things that happens. But it's a show and I'm entertained by it
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI

This show is my go to for a rainy day - a marathon of law and order SVU is always the way to go when its gloomy outside
Jaqueline B.
Jaqueline B.
Watsonville, CA

My all time favorite show. I have watched all the seasons can't wait for the new one. Every episode is very interesting
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

I don't watch much TV any more but I will watch Law & Order SUV, the episodes are always well produced and entertaining.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

This is my all time favorite show!! I could watch it all day & it never gets old or boring. I've always been a big fan.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Wyoming, MI

My mother and I are litterally obsessed with show. It is one of the best shows ever. She watches it every single night.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Everybody has been addicted to the show at one point in their life. Interesting story lines that keep viewers watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now