Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I absolutely love this show ! I can sit a whole day and watch it !I prefer SUV over the regular. It ctaches my attention more.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
Becca C.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL

Pretty good show. I remember sneaking out when I was a little kid at night into the living room while my parents watched this.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Riverside, CA

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW!!!!! If you aren't watching this you NEED TOOO!!!! ASAPPP!!!!! Olivia is My FAV CHARACTER!!!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA

I'm addicted to this show. It definitely creeps me out sometimes though. I do like the episodes from the early 2000s the best.
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Las Vegas , Nv

Great show and love the fact no matter where you are or the time of the day you will most likely be able to find it rerunning.
Lygia O.
Lygia O.

Been watching this since i was in 1st grade lol and this show was the reason i always wanted to go to college for criminal law
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX

I think this show is a little strong, but it helps maintain your guard at all times. There are all kinds of people out there..
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I've seen them all and I love this show and Ice T is my all time favorite person. So is everyone else but he is a great actor
Fayzeh M.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca

Love this show, my daughter and I always watch it together, it very helpful, much recommend this to others to get into love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now