Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carly K.
Carly K.
Bronson, MI
super good show. really intense. the plot or story is Always good. the acting is well done. similar to criminal minds
K D.
K D.
Lancaster, TX
This is my all time favorite show. It tells real life problems. Detective Benson is my favorite actor. Very intense .
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY
I love the show. It is an eye-opener and a very good source of information on what to do if caught in such situation.
Anyie Y.
Anyie Y.
Miami
a series that keeps my interest because we see similar cases daily , actors and a good script first , congratulations
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This show has a very suspenseful plot. It has real life issues and problems. It always has me on the edge of my seat.
Coralynn S.
Coralynn S.
Bigfork, MT
This is one of my all time fav shows I have watched all of the episodes you should watch this if you like crime shows
Parys L.
Parys L.
Marrero, LA
Oct. 1, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Can not get enough of it! It stays on my TV. I rather watch Law & Order SVU than anything else on tv.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I watch this almost every day. I don't like that some of the characters left the show but glad it is not off the air.
Janae F.
Janae F.
Bakersfield, CA
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is literally the best show ever!! Very addiction to watch!! I feel like I can be a detective after watching this
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sanford, NC
Absolutely my favorite show! I could watch this show all day and never get tired of it! Reruns are always awesome too
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?