Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bronx, NY

This show is amazing and it is addicting. I enjoy bengwatching this all the time. Love watching with friends and family
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

This show prompted me to get my degree in criminal justice I am a long time fan and feel like part of the team. dun dun
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

This is a classic show. Something I can turn on and know I will get a start, middle, and end to a scenario in one hour.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.

Absolutely love this showwwwwww. Each episdoe is a different story , with different criminals , so you don't get bored.
Marcella O.
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK

Love this show! I like the way everything always blends together during the show and that the actors are so believable.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Grandy, NC

I absolutely love this show!!!!!!!! I've seen it on actual cable television for years and now I watch it on Netflix!!!!
Sara X.
Sara X.
Fresno, CA

For some reasons i like these kind of series. Law and order is kinda of like criminal justice. So thats why i watch it.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Wyoming, MI

My mother and I are litterally obsessed with show. It is one of the best shows ever. She watches it every single night.
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.

Absolutely addicting!!! If you haven't started season one yet what are you waiting for!?! Not appropriate for children!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Amherst, MA

This show is totally funny an i recommend it o everyone. there are other law and order TV shows and I've seen them all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?