Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Briana L.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC

Such an amazing show. I started watching it when I was younger and I fell in love. I love how it's been on for over 17 years and they still continue to keep the characters lives growing and changing with the story and plot of the show. Such an excellent show that allows you to learn while being entertained.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY

I can't even remember when I first started watching Law & Order SVU. It's been around for so long! SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I've gotten attached to the characters! They run marathons of it all the time so I get caught up easy. I can even rewatch episodes that I've already watched and I still love it!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Helena, AL

This is one of those shows that you can watch over and over and over again without ever getting tired of it. Marishka Hargitay plays an amazing lead as Olivia Benson. This not only has a lot of action but also gives you a glimpse of the demanding schedules of police officers and detectives. Love this show!!
This is my absulute favorite television series of all time! it is very unique and always has my attention! I love all of the characters individually in a special way. Excellent show! I have already recommended it to all of my family and friends, and i even have the poster on my wall. A must watch series!!!
Leyda S.
Leyda S.

Es una de las mejores series de TV, no me canso de verla, la teniente Olivia Benson es la mejor, no importa muchas veces que no hayas visto todos los capítulos o todas las temporadas pues el trama es tan bueno que te enganchas si vas en la mitad de la temporada 7 o en el primer capitulo de la temporada 10.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

Absolute classic show it's always pushing the envelope and the cast makes it that more fantastic to watch you become involved in the storylines and even at times find yourself as a viewer growing attactched to the characters throughout the show and you just feel compelled to binge watch all of the seasons.
Anissa M.
Anissa M.

My favorite show EVER. I'm probably way too addicted to it then I should be. Every episodes hooks you within the first five minutes. The storylines are so good and you always find yourself questioning what will happen next and you definitely won't get up off the couch until the end of the show. Must watch.
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH

Such a good show can't get enough of it. A very sad show as well lots of emotional moments in the show as they investigate sexually based crimes. I love Mariska Hargitay and her character on the show and how she relates to the victims. Just really good but intense show sad these things happen in real life.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

I've watched this show for years and love it. I do deal with anxiety so sometimes shows like this can escalate it, but if I watch it occasionally, I'm fine. It is definitely not for those who have been through any sort of sexual violence in their life, due to the nature of the show, but overall, it's good.
amber l.
amber l.
Standish, MI

Have seen every episode up until the newer seasons! Absolutely love!!! My go to for a day of binge watching. Olivia and Elliot are paired well together and I was sad when they were separated. Munch and Finn were my favorite though. I would recommend a day of binge watching for anyone who loves crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now