Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Edison, NJ
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
China Grove, NC
I really like this show because of the mystery involved. You have to strategically think about what happened. The characters have great personalities and the cops compliment each other in their strengths and weaknesses. The topics are based off of true stories so some times it can hit close to home.
JaLesia G.
JaLesia G.
Johnson city, TN
I've been watching law & order SVU since I was a young child, it quickly became routine for my grandmother and I! We watched each episode of each season religiously! Every single episode has you on the edge of your seat! There are a wide range of emotions you might experience as you watch each show!
Sarai E.
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC
I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
This is one of the most watch television series in my house. We love shows created by Mr. Wolf. We have watched all the Law and Order series, but this is our house favorite. Perfectly cast and great story lines for each show. It is a must watch and will continue to watch as long as they keep airing.
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show so much! Very dramatic and full of action. I love all of the actors so much and they all work together well. It is similar to other shows as they have a few different versions. I don't think I could pick a favorite episode, much less a favorite scene. Love all of the celebrity cameos.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg, KY
I have loved all the Law and order shows.I guess the reason why I love the SVU is because I it makes me feel better knowing that some people do care and go after the perps and just not let them go for any reason at all. If you can handle watching shows about what this is about then you will love it.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
This isn't a show that I watch all the time but I do turn it on when I am bored. The acting is good but some episodes I don't get into as much. There are definitely some depressing episodes. But it's a good crime show. I'd compare it to criminal minds... I do like criminal minds a little more though
Jade M.
Jade M.
Boston, MA
If there was a channel that showed nothing but SVU, that'd be great. I can binge watch this for hours and start back up again the next day, luckily in the afternoon there's a channel that shows episodes back to back until the evening which is right about when I need to start getting work done again.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
I love watching this show with my sister. Recently I've felt like the acting in newer scenes hasn't been up to par with some of the older seasons and I really miss Elliot, he was one of my favorite characters. I don't really like how they have based the newest season off of so many real life events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?