Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Anna S.
Anna S.

17 years strong and I'll watch forever. I always think they'll run out of ideas, but the character development makes every episode new. The characters - especially women - are well written and fully developed. The characters disrupt common gender and race norms, and the relationships are so authentic.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Great! Intense! What else can I say? In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. ;)
Madison M.
Madison M.
Knoxville, TN

This is easily one of my favorite tv shows. A lot of people like to argue and say that every episode is the same, but there are so many factors and characteristics of each story that always keep me on the edge of my seat. If you like criminal/law tv shows, this will be your favorite after one episode.
Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA

I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!! Like a show does not stay on for 18 seasons without it being amazing. My only thing is that is that it seems kinda slow after watching shows like Criminal Minds, but you know, it's its own thing with its own flow so I support it. Hope it stays on 18 more!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

This show is popular for very good reasons. The actors are great, the story is great. I like that every episode has a crisis and a resolution. You'd think a show like this might get monotonous but you become so invested in the characters, you never get tired of the show. I highly recommend this show.
Tamika  R.
Tamika R.

Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Royersford, PA

great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.

This show is the best. Whether I'm watching it on USA or on Netflix, it holds my attention forever. I can watch episode after episode for hours. the detectives are relatable and the situations can be sad, and quite frightening, it shows us real world and real life things that are happening around us.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

There are so many seasons and episodes, that Law and Order never gets old, the stories of each episode are very interesting and enlightening at the same time, the cast is amazing, and this is an all around great show for anyone interested in the court of law, crime investigation, action, and mystery.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now