Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Pop Culture Expert
I love watching this show with my sister. Recently I've felt like the acting in newer scenes hasn't been up to par with some of the older seasons and I really miss Elliot, he was one of my favorite characters. I don't really like how they have based the newest season off of so many real life events.
JaLesia G.
JaLesia G.
Johnson city, TN
I've been watching law & order SVU since I was a young child, it quickly became routine for my grandmother and I! We watched each episode of each season religiously! Every single episode has you on the edge of your seat! There are a wide range of emotions you might experience as you watch each show!
Savina M.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
I watch this show almost every single day. I don't care if its a re-run or a new episode, they're always fantastic. They run it all the time also, whether its on during the day or at night, when you're winding down. I find myself yelling at the TV watching this show though! Always a twist or a turn.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa
Pop Culture Expert
I don't think I have ever been disappointed with each episode, other than when the reruns are usually the same ones. And that is the networks doing not SVU. I have watched every episode thanks to Netflix with my 11 year old old son and feel he understands what's not okay for when he starts dating. ,
grace s.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of the most watch television series in my house. We love shows created by Mr. Wolf. We have watched all the Law and Order series, but this is our house favorite. Perfectly cast and great story lines for each show. It is a must watch and will continue to watch as long as they keep airing.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Pop Culture Expert
It is very easy to get completely caught up in a Law & Order: SVU marathon, especially since several cable channels tend to run marathons so frequently. Lots of drama and, while not entirely accurate, most of the cases are very believable. The episodes do seem to get repetitive after a while though.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have loved all the Law and order shows.I guess the reason why I love the SVU is because I it makes me feel better knowing that some people do care and go after the perps and just not let them go for any reason at all. If you can handle watching shows about what this is about then you will love it.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Boston, MA
If there was a channel that showed nothing but SVU, that'd be great. I can binge watch this for hours and start back up again the next day, luckily in the afternoon there's a channel that shows episodes back to back until the evening which is right about when I need to start getting work done again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?