BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
I watch this show almost every single day. I don't care if its a re-run or a new episode, they're always fantastic. They run it all the time also, whether its on during the day or at night, when you're winding down. I find myself yelling at the TV watching this show though! Always a twist or a turn.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN
I am absolutely in love with this Show. My sister and I started watching it together and we have been hooked ever since. I particularly enjoy how they are such great actors, the plots are great and in overall it is a pretty nice show. I totally recommend you watch it if you like crime related shows.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
stephanie u.
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
Love this show so much! Very dramatic and full of action. I love all of the actors so much and they all work together well. It is similar to other shows as they have a few different versions. I don't think I could pick a favorite episode, much less a favorite scene. Love all of the celebrity cameos.
Hillary S.
I love watching this show with my sister. Recently I've felt like the acting in newer scenes hasn't been up to par with some of the older seasons and I really miss Elliot, he was one of my favorite characters. I don't really like how they have based the newest season off of so many real life events.
Caylyn C.
This isn't a show that I watch all the time but I do turn it on when I am bored. The acting is good but some episodes I don't get into as much. There are definitely some depressing episodes. But it's a good crime show. I'd compare it to criminal minds... I do like criminal minds a little more though
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have loved all the Law and order shows.I guess the reason why I love the SVU is because I it makes me feel better knowing that some people do care and go after the perps and just not let them go for any reason at all. If you can handle watching shows about what this is about then you will love it.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
My favorite show of all time! I will watch the marathons on USA even if I have seen the episode a million times. When in doubt I always go to SVU as my show of choice. I recommend it to anyone and everyone, and it is definitely the best out of crime TV shows. One day I will watch it start to finish!
Amanda L.
Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show next to Criminal Minds. I am able to say the entire into to the episodes by heart. I absolutely love the actors and the different types of episodes. For anyone that loves mysteries and crime shows, I would definitely recommend this show to that person!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?