Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL

Yes, yes and yes. This show will keep your attention for days on end. It is riveting and suspenseful. Highly recommend!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Bristol, VA

Ive always been an SVU fanatic since I was in middle school. My favorite all time go to show that keeps me on my toes!!
TANYA L.
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS SHOW! I LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND IT IS ALWAYS INTERESTING!!
Steffany F.
Steffany F.
Yuba city, Ca

This show is interesting but sad most of the time. I always feel for the victims and can't believe what some people do.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV

Hands down my favorite show. I have seen ever episode thus far and will continue watching it until it goes off the air.
Mardi M.
Mardi M.
Lansing, MI

This show remains a favorite TV show for my husband and I. Love watching the characters progress along with good cases.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

Best show out it captures your attention so hard you can't move. I mean I tell people don't call doing the hours it on.
Jessica  W.
Jessica W.
Athens , Tn

Loved this show when *shoot can't think of his name but he was the hottie* any who haven't really watched since he left
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA

SVu was my favorite show! I love when they do ripped from the headlines! I've been watching the show for over 15 years!
Yen A.
Yen A.
Kissimmee, FL

The best TV channel there is to watch h,my family loves it,we don't skip one. Love the reality of it,you can learn alot
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now