Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite shows! I have been an active watcher since the first season and each one gets more and more spine chilling!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.

Love this show! Once I start with one episode I can sit down and watch it all day! It keeps you interested with its mysteries!
Janet V.
Janet V.
Long Beach, CA

I enjoy watching these kinds of shows. I like when they catch the bad guys, even tho I know it doesn't always happen that way.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Lakeland, FL

I'm currently watching this show I always happen to catch the marathons just can't get enough I used to want to be a detective
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I've seen them all and I love this show and Ice T is my all time favorite person. So is everyone else but he is a great actor
Abelardo U.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX

I particularly like the fact that some story ideas come directly from real life. The shows are detailed without being graphic.
Lygia O.
Lygia O.

Been watching this since i was in 1st grade lol and this show was the reason i always wanted to go to college for criminal law
Ananya K.
Ananya K.

A very interesting show with an amazing woman at its helm. We were all sad when Stabler left, but this show is still a keeper.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

Like to watch this show and see the drama unfold. The main characters are great and I always enjoy seeing the new story lines.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Charlotte, MI

We are law and order junkies. SVU is by far our favorite though. Highly recommend it to anyone who is into this sort of stuff.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now