Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI

This show is my go to for a rainy day - a marathon of law and order SVU is always the way to go when its gloomy outside
maria m.
maria m.
Evergreen Pk, IL

SVU was my favorite show to binge watch with my college roommates! Mariska and Ice T have been on the show for so long!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

Absolutely love this show. I watch every single marathon they have on tv. I binge watch it on Netflix every 4-5 months.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Red Springs, NC

I have watched all the seasons in Netflix. And I also watch it on cable when I catch the show on. Love the story lines.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL

Yes, yes and yes. This show will keep your attention for days on end. It is riveting and suspenseful. Highly recommend!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Amelia Court House, VA

I loooove this show, like its the best. Even though it's been on for so many years, it's still incredible and I love it
TANYA L.
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS SHOW! I LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND IT IS ALWAYS INTERESTING!!
Isela F.
Isela F.

I can binge watch this for days. Love SVU and the cast. I also love different stars and their appearances. Great story!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV

Hands down my favorite show. I have seen ever episode thus far and will continue watching it until it goes off the air.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bronx, NY

This show is amazing and it is addicting. I enjoy bengwatching this all the time. Love watching with friends and family
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?