Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Bristol, VA

Ive always been an SVU fanatic since I was in middle school. My favorite all time go to show that keeps me on my toes!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Bartlesville, OK

Love have watched since I was a kid it one of the few shows that reruns I like I always catch something I missed before
Helen D.
Helen D.
Cordova, TN

This is my favorite show I love the action and drama and how it keeps you guessing and its stuff that can really happen
Kerry B.
Kerry B.

Other than CSI, this is my favorite show, watch it over and over again, I think the actors and actresses are phenomanal
I love how they apply real life crimes in the show. I haven't watched in a long time but I recommend watching the show.
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.

Absolutely addicting!!! If you haven't started season one yet what are you waiting for!?! Not appropriate for children!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Red Springs, NC

I have watched all the seasons in Netflix. And I also watch it on cable when I catch the show on. Love the story lines.
Margreta G.
Margreta G.
Los Angeles, CA

I watch this everyday , morning , evening and night. This is my favorite show. I hate that this is making me write more
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bronx, NY

This show is amazing and it is addicting. I enjoy bengwatching this all the time. Love watching with friends and family
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV

Best show ever! My favorite thing to binge watch or watch the marathons on TV! I love Olivia and Munch! I miss Stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now