Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
I absolutely love SVU and always have. No matter the season, no matter the episode, I have always enjoyed watching it.
April P.
April P.
Spring Hill, FL
This long standing show gets better with every episode. I have watched every one and will re watch them over and over.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Huntsville
Oct. 3, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show the twists always keep you guessing. There have been so many seasons the characters become like friends
Irene C.
Irene C.
Cathedral City, CA
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:24 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Ahhhh I can't get enough to of law and order special victim unit. It is so addicting you can't just watch one episode.
Anjelica O.
Anjelica O.
Sept. 28, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law in order is good however, I don't like that the episodes are not new. I am looking for some new things to come out
Adrian P.
Adrian P.
Wytheville, VA
Love this show. Have always loved this show. Honestly just woth they would bring Stabler back though. He is fantastic.
Minde W.
Minde W.
Charlotte, NC
i truly enjoy this program. am really a watcher of true stories and this show comes very close to real life situations
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
I could quote every show and character. My best friend I dated over this show together and while we were states apart.
Lourdes P.
Lourdes P.
Dix Hills, New York
Sept. 20, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this series, it comes detectives and special victims. It is very entertaining and you can not miss any chapter.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
San Antonio, TX
Omg I love this show and can sit and watch but I really don't have time so I try and catch up on all the re runs of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?