10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,179 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have been watching this show since I was little and have seen every episode and counting! I miss Stabler and Munch.
I love the show. It is an eye-opener and a very good source of information on what to do if caught in such situation.
I have been watching this forever and never get tired of the show....this so is so good if you'd into law and mystery
Love watching the show even if they are reruns. The cast is incredible and the new stories correlate to current news.
This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I always find myself watching this over and over very much enjoy it
can never get enough of this show. I actually use my phone while on the treadmill at the gym and walk while watching.
Definitely not something to watch late at night! This series is super addicting but def not the same without stabler😪
Great show! I love all of the characters and how the show has evolved. I always watch on Netflix when it's not on Tv.
Good show! I like crime shows and when your bored you can watch them all day. The actors are really good in the show.
I adore this show. it teaches you what police men/woman go though daily. it almost makes you want to become a police.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos