Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Aquanitah P.
Aquanitah P.

I just love, love, love watching this show. I'm always in front of the tv and excited when it comes on. Everyone should watch.
Kate P.
Kate P.

Great show. Olivia Benson is the best! Great guest stars and really catchy theme song. Follows the popular police drama format
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

love the show easy to get hooked on the story line every episode is better then the last have recommended it and they loved it
Irene M.
Irene M.
Utica, NY

I have not seen the new ones out but the old ones I have and I love them all .I see them over and over.
it is like you have to
Arionna L.
Arionna L.
Escondido, CA

Always so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. It's the greatest long lasting series ever made and you can never get enough
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
Janet V.
Janet V.
Long Beach, CA

I enjoy watching these kinds of shows. I like when they catch the bad guys, even tho I know it doesn't always happen that way.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA

Law & order is one of my family's favorites! Always have on the dvr. Starts off one way and ends up other that's what we like.
Devon H.
Devon H.
Hubert, NC

Who doesn't like this show? They are so realatable and have real life events. I love the actors. Currently watching right now!
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Saint Paul, MN

Love this show. The storyline of the characters is compelling. It is not for the faint of heart. It can be gruesome at points.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now