Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA

If you like investigations and murder story's you will for sure enjoy this. Each show has you on the edge of your seat.
lana grace m.
lana grace m.

The theme song is great. taught me the miranda rights. very helpful and not too fake as most TV shows are unfortunately
Sara S.
Sara S.

Great show with great acting. I like that you can miss a week here or there and still be able to understand and follow.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Columbia, SC

I LOVE THE SHOW AND LOVE L&O CRIMINAL INTENT.THE FIRST FEW YEARS OF THE PROGRAM WAS THE BEST VERY INTERESTING AND REAL.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

This is a classic show. Something I can turn on and know I will get a start, middle, and end to a scenario in one hour.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

I'm so into any type of crime show but this one is probably my favorite so far. They always make everything so surreal.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this show so much. One of the best detective like shows out there. There is always something different going on.
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.

Me gusta esta serie, la veo desde hace tiempo, mis series favoritas son las que tratan sobre resolver casos especiales.
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Mount Airy, MD

Watched every season on Netflix multiple times. The actors are excellent and the show is always exciting and different.
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA

I Love to watch this show it is informative, gripping, suspenseful at keeps you watching. One of my absolute favorites.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now