Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jas L.
Jas L.
Clarksville, TN

Awesome criminal show! Only wish it was a longer episode lol I love the law shows especially SVU it's the absolute best
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Oceanside, CA

I have been watching this show since season 1. I wish Stabler would come back. I like the cases, the DA's and the cast.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Pittsburg, KS

This is my favorite show! And I love rewatching it with the dudes from the Law and Order: Special Viewing Unit podcast.
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

I don't watch much TV any more but I will watch Law & Order SUV, the episodes are always well produced and entertaining.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA

If you like investigations and murder story's you will for sure enjoy this. Each show has you on the edge of your seat.
Trish P.
Trish P.

Loved watching SUB until it gets too personal with the detectives lives. It gets boring and predectible at those times.
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL

It is a show about law and order it always have a very interesting start and a interesting end..I really love it my fav
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV

One of my favorite shows! I Love Law & Order in general but SVU is my go to when I feel like watching a great TV drama.
Sara S.
Sara S.

Great show with great acting. I like that you can miss a week here or there and still be able to understand and follow.
Jaqueline B.
Jaqueline B.
Watsonville, CA

My all time favorite show. I have watched all the seasons can't wait for the new one. Every episode is very interesting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now