Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Connie W.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA
Sept. 26, 2016, 9:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order SUV is by far the best! I could watch it all day long. Ever episode with have you more and more addicted
April G.
April G.
Gautier , Ms
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen every episode at least once. I love the characters and the story lines.
Tracey G.
Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX
My husband and I can watch this show, for hours! It's a great show! I recommend this and also you learn a lot of laws!
sarah p.
sarah p.
Monroe, LA
Where do I begin I can watch this show for hours and not get tired of it great actors and acting it's my favorite show
Shayla C.
Shayla C.
Ada, OK
Love this show the plots, actors and storylines I even like watching the re runs. A show I never get tired of watching
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
I love watching this show on a lazy Sunday in my pajamas. some of the acting can be pretty funny but it's a great show
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Everybody has been addicted to the show at one point in their life. Interesting story lines that keep viewers watching
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
I could quote every show and character. My best friend I dated over this show together and while we were states apart.
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Intense every episode. Makes you want to be there and become the actors. You get sucked in the second u start watching
Cara V.
Cara V.
Highland, NY
do I actually need to review this? there's a reason this show has been on for 100 years and it's because it's amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?