Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
Lea S.
Lea S.

I'm in love with all crimes shows and this and criminal minds are definelty my favorite ones. It's on Netflix and a must watch
mariah e.
mariah e.
Bluffton , Sc

I can honestly say that I'm obsessed with this show! it doesn't disappoint and is on every day or every Saturday. a must watch!
Mallory N.
Mallory N.

By far my favorite show. When I start watching, It's almost impossible to make myself stop! Looking forward to the next season
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

I love the way the stories are centered around actual events. It gets pretty sad sometimes but the story line is always great.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.

Love this show. I can watch it all day. It doesn't matter if it's a rerun from the day before, I will still watch the episode.
Every episode is different and sometimes it links to the detective and makes it more intresting. Really intertaining to watch.
Aquanitah P.
Aquanitah P.

I just love, love, love watching this show. I'm always in front of the tv and excited when it comes on. Everyone should watch.
Amber H.
Amber H.

This show never has the same plot, which i love. the outcome is always different and the characters always leave you guessing.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Powell, TN

This is one of my favorite shows. I like how they work together. I also like how they have a show for the special victims unit
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now