Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX

Sad show,but it's a must it's been around for years so thats how u know it's worth watching! Some stories are horrible.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

I've been a huge fan of Law & Order SVU since day one!!! I love all the actors, they do such a great job on this show!!
Leigh-ann B.
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC

I binge watcj rhis series all the time. It is weirdly entertaing in amorbid way. But i love it. It one of my top faves.
maria m.
maria m.
Evergreen Pk, IL

SVU was my favorite show to binge watch with my college roommates! Mariska and Ice T have been on the show for so long!
Dory B.
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ

I've never missed an episode. It's the best show I have ever seen which is why it is still running after so many years.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Law and order svu is my all time favorite cop show. My mom got me started on this show and I've been hooked ever since!
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV

One of my favorite shows! I Love Law & Order in general but SVU is my go to when I feel like watching a great TV drama.
haley b.
haley b.
Jacksonville, FL

if you've watched, you've probably watched them all. addicting! don't watch too much at night. i know too much now...;)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Bartlesville, OK

Love have watched since I was a kid it one of the few shows that reruns I like I always catch something I missed before
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Newport, AR

Love. Love. Love this show, didn't think I would really get into it but after watching a couple of shows I fell in love
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now