10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates this show, it's so captivating and the actors play their rolls perfectly.
Love this show the plots, actors and storylines I even like watching the re runs. A show I never get tired of watching
This show has its ups and downs. sometimes its too cheesy or the plot doesn't reflect reality, but its a good stand-by
I love SVU I watch it daily a decimate must watch I give it five stars and higly recommended this for people to watch.
Awesome show. This show is Very addicting and hard to turn away. It never gets boring even when the marathons come on.
I love this show. I can always count on it to be on when nothing else is. It's perfect to watch reruns on a rainy day.
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen every episode at least once. I love the characters and the story lines.
Everybody has been addicted to the show at one point in their life. Interesting story lines that keep viewers watching
Every time a new episode comes on I am parked on my sofa watching it. You feel for the victims and believe the accused.
The show is very addicting. Always keeps you on your toes. I love Elliot and Liv too. Each episode is a new adventure.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos