Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lacreshia P.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro, LA

definitely a show that will have you on the couch for hours and thinking that you should should have went to law school
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS

I love the stories they give of. And I love New York City, so watching it makes me feel like I am actually in the city.
Yen A.
Yen A.
Kissimmee, FL

The best TV channel there is to watch h,my family loves it,we don't skip one. Love the reality of it,you can learn alot
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Law and order svu is my all time favorite cop show. My mom got me started on this show and I've been hooked ever since!
Jessica  W.
Jessica W.
Athens , Tn

Loved this show when *shoot can't think of his name but he was the hottie* any who haven't really watched since he left
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI

This is my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I mostly like Benson and Stabler together but Benson alone is okay too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I CAN LITERALLY WATCH THIS ALLLLLL DAY I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT YOU DK WHAT YOUR MISSING
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH

One of my favorite shows I miss stabler but I do enjoy it still, they say a fine wine gets better with time so does svu
Jesenia A.
Jesenia A.
Wantagh, NY

Favorite! Lots of excitement and never a boring episode. There are good actors and real situations that keep you hooked
Dory B.
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ

I've never missed an episode. It's the best show I have ever seen which is why it is still running after so many years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now