Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Jay, NY
This is downright one of my favorite TV shows. The characters are all their own people, and the plot is very enticing.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Monroe, NC
This is my favorite show of all time! I'm a die hard Olivia Benson fan! Can't wait for the new episodes to start back!
Jay N.
Jay N.
Bronx, NY
Such a classic never boring always interesting makes you feel as if you are a part of the police force following cases
Katie m.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
One of my favorite shows of all time! Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and carries the show through 17 seasons!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates this show, it's so captivating and the actors play their rolls perfectly.
Welsey F.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this show. I can always count on it to be on when nothing else is. It's perfect to watch reruns on a rainy day.
Marna D.
Marna D.
Manchester, NH
This show has its ups and downs. sometimes its too cheesy or the plot doesn't reflect reality, but its a good stand-by
Anna C.
Anna C.
Hawthorne, CA
Best show ever !!! I could bindge watch all day everyday. such an OG show, dates backs all the way into the early 90's
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Awesome show. This show is Very addicting and hard to turn away. It never gets boring even when the marathons come on.
Chas T.
Chas T.
I love SVU I watch it daily a decimate must watch I give it five stars and higly recommended this for people to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?