Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Loyall, KY

Seriously one of my go to shows!!!! I think I've watched every episode ever recorded haha definitely keeps your mind active...
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.

One of my favorite shows ever! If your into crime scene shows this is the one for you!! So fun to watch never makes you bored!
Saima S.
Saima S.

It's ok and I believe it's for adults. It's a good program to have a free time pass on. It's about laws and their regulations.
Kate P.
Kate P.

Great show. Olivia Benson is the best! Great guest stars and really catchy theme song. Follows the popular police drama format
Adajah M.
Adajah M.

Ive seen every season. Those usa marathons come in handy when there is nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon. Olivia Benson ftw!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK

This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
Selena H.
Selena H.

my fav show for sure, i could watch this over and over, something about it i just love, its not the same as other crime shows.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Charlotte, MI

We are law and order junkies. SVU is by far our favorite though. Highly recommend it to anyone who is into this sort of stuff.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Millbury, MA

I can't get enough Christopher Meloni or heinous crimes. Favorite show ever. The writing is great and the acting is excellent.
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Las Vegas , Nv

Great show and love the fact no matter where you are or the time of the day you will most likely be able to find it rerunning.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now