Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.

Me gusta esta serie, la veo desde hace tiempo, mis series favoritas son las que tratan sobre resolver casos especiales.
Sara X.
Sara X.
Fresno, CA

For some reasons i like these kind of series. Law and order is kinda of like criminal justice. So thats why i watch it.
Jaqueline B.
Jaqueline B.
Watsonville, CA

My all time favorite show. I have watched all the seasons can't wait for the new one. Every episode is very interesting
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I CAN LITERALLY WATCH THIS ALLLLLL DAY I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT YOU DK WHAT YOUR MISSING
Mary R.
Mary R.
Columbia, SC

I LOVE THE SHOW AND LOVE L&O CRIMINAL INTENT.THE FIRST FEW YEARS OF THE PROGRAM WAS THE BEST VERY INTERESTING AND REAL.
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Mount Airy, MD

Watched every season on Netflix multiple times. The actors are excellent and the show is always exciting and different.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI

This is my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I mostly like Benson and Stabler together but Benson alone is okay too.
Vikki S.
Vikki S.
Mobile, AL

this is the best criminal show! I absolutely love this show. I hope doesn't end any time soon. 17 years and counting!!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA

SVu was my favorite show! I love when they do ripped from the headlines! I've been watching the show for over 15 years!
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS

I love the stories they give of. And I love New York City, so watching it makes me feel like I am actually in the city.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?