Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Spring, TX

One of my favorite shows. I have been watching it for years and the director's always keep you on the edge of your seat!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I have watched every season since the very beginning. Benson is a character for the ages. The show will always be a hit!
Selena H.
Selena H.

My absolute favorite show !!! And theme song lol ! I think I have watched like all most every episode Awesome actors !!!
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.

Absolutely addicting!!! If you haven't started season one yet what are you waiting for!?! Not appropriate for children!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Scottsburg, IN

I watch this show with my daughter quite often. It is entertaining while also showing them how real life can get scarey
Crystal V.
Crystal V.

Absolutely love this showwwwwww. Each episdoe is a different story , with different criminals , so you don't get bored.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

This is my all time favorite show!! I could watch it all day & it never gets old or boring. I've always been a big fan.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Meherrin, VA

I love law and order suv it makes me feel as if I'm solving crimes with the dectives in the movie and its such a triller
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, Az

I've been watching this show for a wile now. I enjoy watching it I mean it's kinda crazy how they make it seam so real.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Grandy, NC

I absolutely love this show!!!!!!!! I've seen it on actual cable television for years and now I watch it on Netflix!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now