Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

I'm so into any type of crime show but this one is probably my favorite so far. They always make everything so surreal.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Red Springs, NC

I have watched all the seasons in Netflix. And I also watch it on cable when I catch the show on. Love the story lines.
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH

One of my favorite shows I miss stabler but I do enjoy it still, they say a fine wine gets better with time so does svu
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Holt, MI

I've rewatched this series several times, and it never gets old. It's my my first stop when flipping through the guide.
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.

Me gusta esta serie, la veo desde hace tiempo, mis series favoritas son las que tratan sobre resolver casos especiales.
Isela F.
Isela F.

I can binge watch this for days. Love SVU and the cast. I also love different stars and their appearances. Great story!
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA

I Love to watch this show it is informative, gripping, suspenseful at keeps you watching. One of my absolute favorites.
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL

It is a show about law and order it always have a very interesting start and a interesting end..I really love it my fav
Crystal V.
Crystal V.

Absolutely love this showwwwwww. Each episdoe is a different story , with different criminals , so you don't get bored.
Flora S.
Flora S.
East Setauket, NY

An amazing tv show
I get entertain by it every weekend
I enjoy every single episode of it
One of the best you can watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now