Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rocio B.
Rocio B.
Coachella, CA

I've been into this show ever since I was smaller. I've always been interested in criminology and this shows is simply awesome
Saima S.
Saima S.

It's ok and I believe it's for adults. It's a good program to have a free time pass on. It's about laws and their regulations.
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Las Vegas , Nv

Great show and love the fact no matter where you are or the time of the day you will most likely be able to find it rerunning.
Selena H.
Selena H.

my fav show for sure, i could watch this over and over, something about it i just love, its not the same as other crime shows.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this show. The characters are really amusing. The show makes me cry sometimes though. There are some very sad episodes.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE

This show keeps you on the edge of your seat. So many different stories even though there's 17+ seasons! Great to binge watch.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Austin, MN

The shown is my favorite! I've been watching this forever I love the stories they tell! This show is all around the best show.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Millbury, MA

I can't get enough Christopher Meloni or heinous crimes. Favorite show ever. The writing is great and the acting is excellent.
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL

Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL

Great show! I still need to see more episodes!has been on for years and still strong!i look forward to watching more episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now