Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Estefani M.
Estefani M.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing episodes, great story lines with great actors and amazing scenes. So many good episodes and very entertaining.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love criminal shows they are ver intense. I love trying to figure out who the bad guys are would highly recommend it
Katie D.
Katie D.
Temple, TX
The show is very addicting. Always keeps you on your toes. I love Elliot and Liv too. Each episode is a new adventure.
Yes G.
Yes G.
Love this show has always been a favorite of mine since a very young age. Wish more seasons were available on Netflix.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I must say that I like Law and Order SCU even more than I do the original. Eliot and Olivia are the duo of the decade!
Jamika J.
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA
Been watching it for years not so much in recent years,too many character changes so it's hard to follow the storyline
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
Saint Louis, MO
Great series,I'll be glad when it comes back on.I like the drama shows that deal with everyday things.Great characters
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
This is always a go to show if I don't know what to watch! Very interesting and real life examples of everyday reality
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Monroe, NC
This is my favorite show of all time! I'm a die hard Olivia Benson fan! Can't wait for the new episodes to start back!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
lakeland, FL
Sept. 21, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
such a great show been weatching it for years among years watchi tigf youi havent srabler is the most liked in my book
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?