10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
The show is very addicting. Always keeps you on your toes. I love Elliot and Liv too. Each episode is a new adventure.
such a great show been weatching it for years among years watchi tigf youi havent srabler is the most liked in my book
This television show has been one of my absolute favorites for years on end npw. i hope they never take it off of t.v.
Been watching it for years not so much in recent years,too many character changes so it's hard to follow the storyline
This is a great show. I love it. My family loves it. Very entertaining. Great for unwinding with a nice glass of wine.
I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates this show, it's so captivating and the actors play their rolls perfectly.
My husband and I can watch this show, for hours! It's a great show! I recommend this and also you learn a lot of laws!
Awesome show. This show is Very addicting and hard to turn away. It never gets boring even when the marathons come on.
Love this show the plots, actors and storylines I even like watching the re runs. A show I never get tired of watching
Where do I begin I can watch this show for hours and not get tired of it great actors and acting it's my favorite show
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos