Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monica D.
Monica D.
Bakersfield, CA

This is by far my favorite show. I have watched every episode and can't wait until the new season is available to watch.
April D.
April D.
Tampa, FL

Olive And The New Crew Are Awesome. Watch This Series It's Awesome. Me And My Husband Watch The New Episodes every Week.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Cape May Court House, NJ

SVU is my go to show all the time! Great actors, plots, and all around amazing show! My boyfriend and I watch it nonstop
Ally N.
Ally N.
Fort Collins, CO

I've been obsessed with this show ever since I started watching it in 2005! I can't can't enough of Benson and her team!
Tarryn Z.
Tarryn Z.
Conway, AR

This show is so intense and encaptures me every time. I like the intensity and the feeling of solving a crime from home.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY

This show is great. We love it here. We binge watch it all of the time. Actually its on right niw. This cast is amazing.
megan w.
megan w.
Stockton, CA

i love law and order svu. and i love how ice t is on it. he is so funny. it has a little bit of everything suspense sad.
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Melbourne, FL

This is my most favorite television show I've always loved it because of the drama I've seen all episodes at least twice
Micki D.
Micki D.
Indianapolis, IN

Literally my favorite show next to Bones. I'm obsessed with this show. I come home everyday and watch it. Love it!!!!!!!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL

I enjoy so much watch this serie with my dad
i like how the actors work it is one of the few series that i like to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?