Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Bronx, NY
Every time a new episode comes on I am parked on my sofa watching it. You feel for the victims and believe the accused.
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
Portageville, MO
Favorite show ever!! Love the cast, the writing and how the show keeps evolving! Can't wait for this season to start!!
Kelley V.
Kelley V.
miami, fl
Great show. Makes you feel like you can solve cases after a few episodes. Relatable and very eye opening to the world.
Julialynn F.
Julialynn F.
Nothing quite like getting caught up in a Law&Order SVU marathon all day lol I've done it before and I'll do it again!
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
I love sargent benson she is my favorite on SVU next fin turtola of course thisnis definitely one of my fave cop shows
Katie G.
Katie G.
Lancaster, NY
I think I'm close to watching every episode. I love this television series. It is always intriguing and seems so real.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Great show--entertaining and informative. Catches you from the beginning and leaves you trying to figure out the case.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
This show is interesting. I like the dynamic of the team and how they come to solve a case. Lots of drama and suspense
Maurquasha S.
Maurquasha S.
This is a great show. I love it. My family loves it. Very entertaining. Great for unwinding with a nice glass of wine.
Sary V.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE this show. I could watch it all day. There is always an unexpected twist and I love trying to guess what that is!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?