Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL

Such an addicting show! We usually watch it as a family and even my husband, who is super picky on TV shows, loves to watch it!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Ozone park, Ny

I get sucked into this show! When there is a marathon there is no way I'm moving from my couch. This show is full of surprises!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Elkin, NC

Anyone who lives crime shows will love this show! It's my favorite from all the law and order series. I can watch them all day!
Asia H.
Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I've seen every season. Every episode. I can never get sick of svu. I don't like the other law and order shows Exocet this one!
Karla Rae M.
Karla Rae M.
Portland, OR

This tv show is very interesting. It shows a lot of good stuff when it comes to crime solving. You'll really be addicted to it.
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ

Lifelong favorite show. highly addictive. entertaining storylines. drama with occasional corny humor. emotional roller coaster.
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

My favorite show!!! All though I haven't caught up on the new seasons I've seen atleast 13 of them. Each episode is so dramatic
Falon F.
Falon F.

I know it's fiction but this show has opened my eyes to so many things. I love watching it especially when they win in the end.
lola m.
lola m.

This is, for me, a very catchy program, like I see it and it takes me into the story. Also the actors are really good , so yeah
Jacynda A.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ

Great Show. I can watch this all day everyday on syndication runs and still will not matter the actual run of the show is over.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now