Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Mount Airy, MD

Watched every season on Netflix multiple times. The actors are excellent and the show is always exciting and different.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Bristol, VA

Ive always been an SVU fanatic since I was in middle school. My favorite all time go to show that keeps me on my toes!!
Selina D.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA

I never miss a nother episode or season I love the show and the character and espically ice-t will watch the show again
Michele M.
Michele M.
Whittier , Ca

Ive been watching Law & Order for the past 15 years. SVU is my favorite series. I totally am invested in the characters
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I've watched this show for years. I like watching it but it can become predictable. The characters keep me coming back.
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX

Sad show,but it's a must it's been around for years so thats how u know it's worth watching! Some stories are horrible.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Pittsburg, KS

This is my favorite show! And I love rewatching it with the dudes from the Law and Order: Special Viewing Unit podcast.
Marcella O.
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK

Love this show! I like the way everything always blends together during the show and that the actors are so believable.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

Best show out it captures your attention so hard you can't move. I mean I tell people don't call doing the hours it on.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA

SVu was my favorite show! I love when they do ripped from the headlines! I've been watching the show for over 15 years!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now