Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Denisa V.
Denisa V.
Tallahassee, FL

This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. I love the suspense of it, but sometimes it can be a little bit scary.
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.

Amazing show and I've been watching it since the beginning. Crazy how things like this can happen everyday in real life.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

This is a really good show and it's like the regular Law and order but better and it focuses more on the detective work.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My biggest addiction. I've been watching for years. Seen evey episode at least a dozen times. Can never see them enough.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

My favorite show since I was teenager. Never gets old & helps build the inner detective in me one episode at a time. Lol
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this tv show so much. Every episode is always interesting and exciting. I would recommend this tv show to everyone.
amanda H.
amanda H.
Erie, PA

This is the show we are currently watching. I used to watch it years ago and started getting back in it. I like it alot.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Cape May Court House, NJ

SVU is my go to show all the time! Great actors, plots, and all around amazing show! My boyfriend and I watch it nonstop
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Suffern

love the show. very real. they do stories that are similar to ones in the news. great characters and actors on the show.
April D.
April D.
Tampa, FL

Olive And The New Crew Are Awesome. Watch This Series It's Awesome. Me And My Husband Watch The New Episodes every Week.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?