Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Steffany F.
Steffany F.
Yuba city, Ca

This show is interesting but sad most of the time. I always feel for the victims and can't believe what some people do.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

This show prompted me to get my degree in criminal justice I am a long time fan and feel like part of the team. dun dun
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA

If you like investigations and murder story's you will for sure enjoy this. Each show has you on the edge of your seat.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Oceanside, CA

I have been watching this show since season 1. I wish Stabler would come back. I like the cases, the DA's and the cast.
Timeless 1.
Timeless 1.

My usual night entertainment when I feel like the TV. Very calming to me for whatever reason. Perfect for winding down,
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

I don't watch much TV any more but I will watch Law & Order SUV, the episodes are always well produced and entertaining.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV

My mom got me hooked on this show. I can t believe stuff like this actually happens. We live in a sick and cruel world.
Trish P.
Trish P.

Loved watching SUB until it gets too personal with the detectives lives. It gets boring and predectible at those times.
Sara S.
Sara S.

Great show with great acting. I like that you can miss a week here or there and still be able to understand and follow.
Jaqueline B.
Jaqueline B.
Watsonville, CA

My all time favorite show. I have watched all the seasons can't wait for the new one. Every episode is very interesting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now