Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Roxanne Q.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, NJ
Can't stop watching this show. It's intense and some of he episodes are really messed up.
Olivia benson is the best sgt
haley b.
haley b.
Jacksonville, FL
Sept. 26, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
if you've watched, you've probably watched them all. addicting! don't watch too much at night. i know too much now...;)
Jamika J.
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA
Been watching it for years not so much in recent years,too many character changes so it's hard to follow the storyline
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
Saint Louis, MO
Great series,I'll be glad when it comes back on.I like the drama shows that deal with everyday things.Great characters
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN
Watched every episode of every season available. Highly addictive and entertaining! Marisa hargite is a great actress!

Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY
This television show has been one of my absolute favorites for years on end npw. i hope they never take it off of t.v.
Nia I.
Nia I.
Love this show keeps it interesting every episode! Love it ! There's always a story inside a story keeps me wondering!
Connie W.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA
Sept. 26, 2016, 9:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order SUV is by far the best! I could watch it all day long. Ever episode with have you more and more addicted
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This show is addicting. I have seen almost every episode more than one time. The characters are great and interesting.
Katie m.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
One of my favorite shows of all time! Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and carries the show through 17 seasons!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?