Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cherise J.
Cherise J.
Dauphin

I started watching this as soon as it came out. I love it, any lawyer shows. And that they think outside of the bag. Thank you.
Laura Carolina R.
Laura Carolina R.
Gentry

I love these shows. Me and siblings would ALWAYS watch it. Every morning before school or at night! Love a good show like this.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Brownsville, TX

My go to TV show on my down time when kids are taking naps and don't have to change the channel the minute they run in my room !
Karly K.
Karly K.

Great show. I love watching marathons on tv. I have learned a lot of lessons from the episodes. I can watch them over and over.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA

Favorite go to show. I can watch episodes on end and not realize how much time has passed. They are entertaining & interesting.
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

My favorite show!!! All though I haven't caught up on the new seasons I've seen atleast 13 of them. Each episode is so dramatic
Heather P.
Heather P.
Ozone park, Ny

I get sucked into this show! When there is a marathon there is no way I'm moving from my couch. This show is full of surprises!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL

Such an addicting show! We usually watch it as a family and even my husband, who is super picky on TV shows, loves to watch it!
Asia H.
Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I've seen every season. Every episode. I can never get sick of svu. I don't like the other law and order shows Exocet this one!
Elise V.
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA

Intense! Feel like your there fighting along right next to the characters. Gives you a reality check on the people in our world
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now