10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my favorites. I've always been interested in crime type shows. I love the suspense
I Am Into Law.& Order SVU Because It Is Interesting To Learn More About Crimes And What Can Be Done. Even useful for someone studying to be a police or detective.
This is a Great show that we can enjoy watching together as a family (the kids are older and understand the content).
Love it!!! Have been a fan since it premiered. I do miss Stabler though!! Bring Elliot back please
I love love watching law and order svu it's such a great show me and my husband can watch it all weekend long
Law and Order Special Victums Unit is an amazing TV show. This show is inspired by the latest headlines, ethical or personal dilemmas in which people can relate. It's a great show to watch on your freetime. It is a must watch, I highly recommend it.
I catch it when it is on now. I used to watch the show religiously when Stabler was still part of the show.
Many many nights were spent watching this with my sister and mom. The chemistry between these actors and actresses was amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) was my fav and seemed the most relatable character on the show.
I have been watching SVU for years. I can watch episode after episode without getting bored. This show displays realistic scenarios and educates people at the same time. I'm a law student so i definitely find educational value in watching it. the actors are incredible and they make the show what it is. I recommend this show to everyone.
i always binge watch this show every single day, every episode has a connection and i love how it shows us a look on the lives of the detectives as well, such a amazing cast of actors and the show doesn't feel repetitive
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos