Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brooklynne Y.
Brooklynne Y.
Fontana, CA

Incredible show! Truly keeps you on the edge of your seat! I watch it on Netflix and it is a dream come true. Very Fascinating.
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ

Lifelong favorite show. highly addictive. entertaining storylines. drama with occasional corny humor. emotional roller coaster.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Cape Coral, FL

Love all of the characters. The stories are heart wrenching an eye-opening. Love a show that makes you think and draws emotions
Nastassia A.
Nastassia A.
Reseda, CA

My all time favorite show. It's intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait until the release of season 18.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Cary, NC

Anyone who lives crime shows will love this show! It's my favorite from all the law and order series. I can watch them all day!
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

I hate and love this show. its a good show but the sick stuff in it makes me hurl. It gives me ideas in how to avoid the killer
Shauna Q.
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS

Very intense, feels real, is great at catching and keeping your attention. Warning: addictive!! Once you start you cannot stop.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Stewartville, MN

My absolute favorite TV show of all time. I could watch this show daily and not get bored. Christopher Meloni is a great actor!
Summer V.
Summer V.

Highly enjoy this show. Watched multiple season. Great cast and amazing stories. A sick day's perfect show.
Highly recommended.
lacey l.
lacey l.

I think I have watched them all. I like how they are always coming up with new material. I love how the showcase the characters
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now