Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elubia G.
Elubia G.
Powder Springs, GA

I love this show! I always try to figure out the episode before it ends and I never do. It's certainly not predictable.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

I've been a huge fan of Law & Order SVU since day one!!! I love all the actors, they do such a great job on this show!!
Steffany F.
Steffany F.
Yuba city, Ca

This show is interesting but sad most of the time. I always feel for the victims and can't believe what some people do.
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV

Best show ever! My favorite thing to binge watch or watch the marathons on TV! I love Olivia and Munch! I miss Stabler!
Isela F.
Isela F.

I can binge watch this for days. Love SVU and the cast. I also love different stars and their appearances. Great story!
Kerry B.
Kerry B.

Other than CSI, this is my favorite show, watch it over and over again, I think the actors and actresses are phenomanal
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Pittsburg, KS

This is my favorite show! And I love rewatching it with the dudes from the Law and Order: Special Viewing Unit podcast.
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH

One of my favorite shows I miss stabler but I do enjoy it still, they say a fine wine gets better with time so does svu
haley b.
haley b.
Jacksonville, FL

if you've watched, you've probably watched them all. addicting! don't watch too much at night. i know too much now...;)
maria m.
maria m.
Evergreen Pk, IL

SVU was my favorite show to binge watch with my college roommates! Mariska and Ice T have been on the show for so long!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now