Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dory B.
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I've never missed an episode. It's the best show I have ever seen which is why it is still running after so many years.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Kailua Kona, HI
This show keeps me on my toes. Can't believe some of the things that happens. But it's a show and I'm entertained by it
Jas L.
Jas L.
Clarksville, TN
Awesome criminal show! Only wish it was a longer episode lol I love the law shows especially SVU it's the absolute best
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
This show is one of my favorites! I have seen every episode and I love all of the actors and acting! It's a must watch!
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.
Absolutely addicting!!! If you haven't started season one yet what are you waiting for!?! Not appropriate for children!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
New Bloomngtn, OH
I have watched every show since the beginning. Some of the shows are heartbreaking, while others have a comedic byline.
haley b.
haley b.
Jacksonville, FL
Sept. 26, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
if you've watched, you've probably watched them all. addicting! don't watch too much at night. i know too much now...;)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Law and order svu is my all time favorite cop show. My mom got me started on this show and I've been hooked ever since!
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this show so much. One of the best detective like shows out there. There is always something different going on.
I love how they apply real life crimes in the show. I haven't watched in a long time but I recommend watching the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?