Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA

Such a good show with great actors. i have seen almost every episode. It does make me a little angry at the world though
Emily J.
Emily J.
Elon, NC

Law and Order SVU is a wonderful show to watch, especially late at night while laying in bed waiting on sleep to arrive.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Sigourney , Iowa

Long running series. Different stories every week. Great acting. Good story lines. List dome great actors a long the way
Iresha H.
Iresha H.
Jackson, MS

I love this TV show. Most of the time I sing the theme song and pretend that I'm a big time lawyer on the show like them
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN

My husband loves this show I swear he has seen every one at least a million times and keeps watching over and over again
Shanon S.
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK

Again, this show is a classic. I can rewatch them all the time and never get tired of them. One of my favorite TV shows.
kawana n.
kawana n.
Far Rockaway, NY

One of my all time favorite shows!! Love the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines". I have been a fan for years.
angelina c.
angelina c.
Centralia, WA

I love watching the officers contacting with the victims and how much they care more than the victim does in some cases.
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX

This is one of the only TV drama shows I have continuously watched over the years, I wish they would bring stabler back!
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

On Fri Jan to get the good news is that the only thing I can do it for next year old son is the most important part in a
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?