Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Ozone park, Ny

I get sucked into this show! When there is a marathon there is no way I'm moving from my couch. This show is full of surprises!
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Whitney Point, NY

Law & Order SVU, is a good show i like the actors and it is Similar to other TV series. but i like that some are not on anymore
Donicea M.
Donicea M.
Grayson, GA

Been watching since I was a kid! Love the characters and how things have progressed overall but still sad Stabler left the show
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

My favorite show!!! All though I haven't caught up on the new seasons I've seen atleast 13 of them. Each episode is so dramatic
Falon F.
Falon F.

I know it's fiction but this show has opened my eyes to so many things. I love watching it especially when they win in the end.
William C.
William C.
Lexington, KY

I have watched this show since it first aired. It has changed actors over the years but sticks to the main purpose of the show.
lola m.
lola m.

This is, for me, a very catchy program, like I see it and it takes me into the story. Also the actors are really good , so yeah
Shauna Q.
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS

Very intense, feels real, is great at catching and keeping your attention. Warning: addictive!! Once you start you cannot stop.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA

Love this show and used to watch the original constantly! I have started to watch less since the original characters have left.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SVU. Stabler and Benson are the tag team duo that rocks my socks! They always have the plot lines are amazing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now