Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

This is one of the best shows. I love binge-watching this. I feel like there are unlimited amounts of episodes to watch.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

Been on for So long..how can or not be great if it's ran for So long. Such good storylines straight out of the headlines
Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Phoenix, AZ

This is one of my favorite shows my husband , and brother watch it great acting I guess I just love these types of shows
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oceanside, CA

Currently watching the show right now I got into it because it was my grandpa's favorite show. And it just had me hooked
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Albion, MI

Love this series. But they need to get back the original characters. I don't like character changes in my favorite shows
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN

Love this show! It always has me on the edge of my seat! Each episode is unique, never a repetition of the same episode.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Love this show! Great drama and you can usually find it on any time of the day. I enjoy an episode several times a week.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.

I love detective Benson, she is the best one on the show. I miss her and stabler together they were incredible together.
Selena H.
Selena H.

My absolute favorite show !!! And theme song lol ! I think I have watched like all most every episode Awesome actors !!!
Urbelinda A.
Urbelinda A.

I love the show. All the crime stuff it's amazing to me. This show has do many ways to change the way you see the world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?