Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Newport, AR
Love. Love. Love this show, didn't think I would really get into it but after watching a couple of shows I fell in love
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX
Sad show,but it's a must it's been around for years so thats how u know it's worth watching! Some stories are horrible.
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
One of my favorite shows I miss stabler but I do enjoy it still, they say a fine wine gets better with time so does svu
Leigh-ann B.
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC
I binge watcj rhis series all the time. It is weirdly entertaing in amorbid way. But i love it. It one of my top faves.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
My mom got me hooked on this show. I can t believe stuff like this actually happens. We live in a sick and cruel world.
Mardi M.
Mardi M.
lansing, MI
This show remains a favorite TV show for my husband and I. Love watching the characters progress along with good cases.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVE this show. Every episode leaves you wanting to watch more and you can't always predict the ending of each episode.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
If you like investigations and murder story's you will for sure enjoy this. Each show has you on the edge of your seat.
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
Allendale , Nj
Law & Order best series, best franchise ever!! All of the versions are amazing but all those based in NYC are the best!
Margreta G.
Margreta G.
Los Angeles, CA
I watch this everyday , morning , evening and night. This is my favorite show. I hate that this is making me write more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?