Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite shows. Have been watching for years and it never gets bad. The stories are touching and show reality.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA

Such a good show with great actors. i have seen almost every episode. It does make me a little angry at the world though
ciera b.
ciera b.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love this show always watching it on saturdays and I watch it all day on Netflix..they're great I can watch it all day.
Ally N.
Ally N.
Fort Collins, CO

I've been obsessed with this show ever since I started watching it in 2005! I can't can't enough of Benson and her team!
Renee W.
Renee W.

I used to watch Law & Order much more than I do now. I have to say that I really don't care for the new group of actors.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Suffern

love the show. very real. they do stories that are similar to ones in the news. great characters and actors on the show.
Selena H.
Selena H.

My absolute favorite show !!! And theme song lol ! I think I have watched like all most every episode Awesome actors !!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yucca Valley, CA

great show. always watch this when im in the mood to argue haha. its really interesting and has great actors/ actresses.
Anj Z.
Anj Z.

Find it okay okay. would like to see more variety. but i love the acting and have been watching similar serials to that.
Maria Francheska A.
Maria Francheska A.
Pataskala, OH

Love this show. I love watching police shows! Love the old seasons better but the new is not bad. Enjoy the last season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now