Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Spring, TX

One of my favorite shows. I have been watching it for years and the director's always keep you on the edge of your seat!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Gainesville, GA

This show will keep you hooked. Each episode is different and interesting. You get to see cases and what does into them.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This show is great. The actors and storylines are very believable. I wouldn't recommended this show for younger viewers.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Great show!! I've loved it so much even through all the cast changed! Olivia Benson is really the one to make this show.
ciera b.
ciera b.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love this show always watching it on saturdays and I watch it all day on Netflix..they're great I can watch it all day.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX

I watch the older seasons regularly, but the show just isn't the same without Christopher Meloni playing Elliot Stabler.
Haley E.
Haley E.

Oh my gosh, this show is amazing. I literally watch reruns because I'm that obsessed with the show! It's great for drama
Kayani F.
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL

This has been one of my favorite shows for years. it really shows how a department comes together to help the community.
Ally M.
Ally M.

Never boring. Always something different and really gets you thinking. I would recommend if you like criminal type shows
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I have watched every season since the very beginning. Benson is a character for the ages. The show will always be a hit!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?