Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Erie, PA

Always my go to show. Just one of my favorites. I've seen so many and still I can manage to find some I have never seen before.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Hutchinson, KS

The story line is intriguing. This stuff really does happen however I really wonder about the guy who comes up with this stuff.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I love law and order : SVU. It deals with every day crime situations, keeps you in suspense and has great actors and actresses.
Marie R.
Marie R.

I've been watching this show your most of my life. Always good to watch an episode for the 6th time and I am always interested.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA

Favorite go to show. I can watch episodes on end and not realize how much time has passed. They are entertaining & interesting.
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Valdosta, GA

i love this show great suspense keeps you guessing wish it would come on more often but im always tuned in when it does come on
Donicea M.
Donicea M.
Grayson, GA

Been watching since I was a kid! Love the characters and how things have progressed overall but still sad Stabler left the show
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

My favorite show!!! All though I haven't caught up on the new seasons I've seen atleast 13 of them. Each episode is so dramatic
lola m.
lola m.

This is, for me, a very catchy program, like I see it and it takes me into the story. Also the actors are really good , so yeah
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Whitney Point, NY

Law & Order SVU, is a good show i like the actors and it is Similar to other TV series. but i like that some are not on anymore
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now