Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Holly R.
Holly R.
Amherst, MA
This show is totally funny an i recommend it o everyone. there are other law and order TV shows and I've seen them all.
Katy B.
Katy B.
I've been watching this show seen I was a child. The stories are so real and I feel the same emotions as the characters
Jesenia A.
Jesenia A.
Wantagh, NY
Favorite! Lots of excitement and never a boring episode. There are good actors and real situations that keep you hooked
Jeraldine R.
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA
The best TV SHOW around. I love all the characters and the suspense in every episode. I could binge watch this all day!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
SVu was my favorite show! I love when they do ripped from the headlines! I've been watching the show for over 15 years!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Whittier , CA
Ive been watching Law & Order for the past 15 years. SVU is my favorite series. I totally am invested in the characters
Roxanne Q.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, NJ
Can't stop watching this show. It's intense and some of he episodes are really messed up.
Olivia benson is the best sgt
Sara S.
Sara S.
Great show with great acting. I like that you can miss a week here or there and still be able to understand and follow.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Bristol, VA
Ive always been an SVU fanatic since I was in middle school. My favorite all time go to show that keeps me on my toes!!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Pittsburg, KS
This is my favorite show! And I love rewatching it with the dudes from the Law and Order: Special Viewing Unit podcast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?