BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Nice simple show. each episode has the same theme and they always catch their perp. But it's instersting to see who died and why and how. also each episode has a guest star some of which get their start on svu. If for somereason you miss one episode you can sath the next with out being confussed much
Amanda L.
Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show next to Criminal Minds. I am able to say the entire into to the episodes by heart. I absolutely love the actors and the different types of episodes. For anyone that loves mysteries and crime shows, I would definitely recommend this show to that person!
Jillian K.
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
I really like this show because of the mystery involved. You have to strategically think about what happened. The characters have great personalities and the cops compliment each other in their strengths and weaknesses. The topics are based off of true stories so some times it can hit close to home.
Jade M.
Boston, MA
If there was a channel that showed nothing but SVU, that'd be great. I can binge watch this for hours and start back up again the next day, luckily in the afternoon there's a channel that shows episodes back to back until the evening which is right about when I need to start getting work done again.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
It is very easy to get completely caught up in a Law & Order: SVU marathon, especially since several cable channels tend to run marathons so frequently. Lots of drama and, while not entirely accurate, most of the cases are very believable. The episodes do seem to get repetitive after a while though.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
My favorite show of all time! I will watch the marathons on USA even if I have seen the episode a million times. When in doubt I always go to SVU as my show of choice. I recommend it to anyone and everyone, and it is definitely the best out of crime TV shows. One day I will watch it start to finish!
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC
I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
Hillary S.
I love watching this show with my sister. Recently I've felt like the acting in newer scenes hasn't been up to par with some of the older seasons and I really miss Elliot, he was one of my favorite characters. I don't really like how they have based the newest season off of so many real life events.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?