Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA

Probably one of my favorite shows, the best thing being you don't need to see every episode to understand the one you are watching.AMAZING actors, some of my favorites. It is very similar to NCIS, bones, and other crime shows. It is a must watch especially in your free time when you want to binge watch.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ

Never missed a single episode. I am not to much of a TV person. but i will always make time for this show. i mean its a criminal justice show. they can all be fairly the same. but i like how every episode is different and if you happen to watch them out of order it really doesn't matter which is awesome!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX

I super love this show. Deals with real time stories and situations that are really doing on in this world. Sad but true. Actors are all great. They are part of why I kept/keep watching. Highly recommend for someone who isn't afraid to watch a show about violence, etc. but can help to make a difference.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

One of the best shows of all time. The characters are so well developed and the people portraying them make them come alive. It's unique to other t.v. series in that you know its very realistic. My favorite character would have to be Olivia. Her kindness and dedication to helping others is so inspiring.
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Olathe, KS

I love Law & Order SVU, it doesn't matter if it's a new episode or a rerun that I've already seen a million times I will watch it again before I choose to watch anything else. There are not many famous people I'd like to meet but the cast of Law & Order SVU I would give anything to meet. You guys rock.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

This has been one of my favorite shows since I was younger and I still watch it to this day. I do not always get to watch it when it first comes on, I may have to watch it on Hulu or DVR but I still like to watch it as often as I can. Probably one of the only shows I have watched for as long as I have.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC

Great show from season one to season now. It's the kind of show that you can put on any time whether it's a rerun or a new season. The acting is strong and the topics are current. I like the way they bring the headlines in the news to the show. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes cop shows.
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA

I have enjoyed this show as it has evolved over the year and seen characters come and go. I find the show interesting as it shows both sides of the judicial system. It is another hit from the L&O family. The show has great actors and has become a must watch for anyone interested in these type of shows.
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

I think that is a cool serie where you can see all the problems that maybe we cant see in the society, so we can think about it . The serie have good actors . I just don't have a favorite scene cause all the episodes are incredible. Now I don't have a lot of time to watch it , but maybe in the vacations.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now