Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Olathe, KS

I love Law & Order SVU, it doesn't matter if it's a new episode or a rerun that I've already seen a million times I will watch it again before I choose to watch anything else. There are not many famous people I'd like to meet but the cast of Law & Order SVU I would give anything to meet. You guys rock.
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

I think that is a cool serie where you can see all the problems that maybe we cant see in the society, so we can think about it . The serie have good actors . I just don't have a favorite scene cause all the episodes are incredible. Now I don't have a lot of time to watch it , but maybe in the vacations.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA

This television show is truly inspiring. Ive been watching for years. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Benson) has a charity called the Joyful Heart Foundation which assist in helping survivors of sexual assault recover from their trauma. The show and the actors who are on it, are one of a kind. Must watch!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC

Great show from season one to season now. It's the kind of show that you can put on any time whether it's a rerun or a new season. The acting is strong and the topics are current. I like the way they bring the headlines in the news to the show. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes cop shows.
Katy K.
Katy K.
Ridgewood, NY

Who doesn't love this show? Ultimate guilty pleasure for 17+ seasons. You can always find old episodes on at least one cable channel midday. Watch in order of all out of whack, it doesn't matter because the acting and the repetition of basically the same story over and over will draw you in every time.
Gina V.
Gina V.

I love a good show about crime, but SVU is my favorite. I can't seem to stop watching every episode over and over. This is the show you can't ever say you got tired of. It's something new and intense and nail biting every episode. This is a show you can enjoy as a family and with a big group of friends
Tarnisha W.
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC

I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Anna S.
Anna S.

17 years strong and I'll watch forever. I always think they'll run out of ideas, but the character development makes every episode new. The characters - especially women - are well written and fully developed. The characters disrupt common gender and race norms, and the relationships are so authentic.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Knoxville, TN

This is easily one of my favorite tv shows. A lot of people like to argue and say that every episode is the same, but there are so many factors and characteristics of each story that always keep me on the edge of my seat. If you like criminal/law tv shows, this will be your favorite after one episode.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Great! Intense! What else can I say? In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. ;)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now