Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY

I can't even remember when I first started watching Law & Order SVU. It's been around for so long! SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I've gotten attached to the characters! They run marathons of it all the time so I get caught up easy. I can even rewatch episodes that I've already watched and I still love it!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD

Law &I Order: SVU is an amazing show. I love watching cop shows and investigation shows and if anyone is ever looking for a good cop show to watch, it's definitely law and order SVU. I also love that the show isn't just about taking people to jail. You get to actually see what goes on in he detectives lives
Madeline E.
Madeline E.

This is a good crime show to watch. You can jump into any episode without watching the previous ones. Sometimes the cases the feel so real that it is hard to watch. The characters are brought to life very well, and each has a developed back story. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes crime shows.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

This show is a good show to watch with nothing else on. I only say this because I have Netflix and can watch it whenever I want too, the actors are all good at playing their roles. It's not my favorite show because it doesn't always hold my attention but it's defiantly a good one to watch every now and then
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Tucson, Arizona

This is the only Law & Order still on TV, and for good reason. Olivia Benson is one of the best characters on TV. Her character development is amazing throughout the series.

Although many people were sad to see Stabler go, I think the show has only gotten stronger in the last few years. A must see for sure!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Everyone knows that iconic double chime that Law and Order is famous for and for good reason. The episodes are good either as a binge watch on a sick day or just background noise when you're doing something else. It definitely gets repetitive after a few seasons in but the ridiculousness kind of adds to it.
Briana L.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC

Such an amazing show. I started watching it when I was younger and I fell in love. I love how it's been on for over 17 years and they still continue to keep the characters lives growing and changing with the story and plot of the show. Such an excellent show that allows you to learn while being entertained.
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.

This show really makes me glued to the couch. Like I like how the show goes, the action and the drama and all. I must say the actors are really great in this show. My favourite part is when when they are able to solve the case easy. I would recommend this show to everyone who likes action and drama combine.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Helena, AL

This is one of those shows that you can watch over and over and over again without ever getting tired of it. Marishka Hargitay plays an amazing lead as Olivia Benson. This not only has a lot of action but also gives you a glimpse of the demanding schedules of police officers and detectives. Love this show!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now