Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nia T.
Nia T.
Cleveland, OH
This shows shows real problems and that makes it scary cause you never know it can happen to you. You get hooked there is no possible way you wont cause its an amazing show. The only thing i hate about this show is that i think of different ways i could solve it easier ways and the take the hard way.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I love this show. i literally can watch it allday. even at the gym i can watch it. i love how many cases they have to deal with. i love how they are serious but have that sarcastic humor.its nice because its the original investagator show. i love watching it and so does my family. highly recommended.
Judi C.
Judi C.
Greensburg, PA
Sept. 24, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is quite interesting for a first watch, and seeing an (albeit very sped up) version of police procedure is interesting. The older seasons were much better than the newer, though, as they run out of "special" crimes and have to move on to bigger and more outlandish things. Start at season 1!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
This show is the best. Whether I'm watching it on USA or on Netflix, it holds my attention forever. I can watch episode after episode for hours. the detectives are relatable and the situations can be sad, and quite frightening, it shows us real world and real life things that are happening around us.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Edison, NJ
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg, KY
I have loved all the Law and order shows.I guess the reason why I love the SVU is because I it makes me feel better knowing that some people do care and go after the perps and just not let them go for any reason at all. If you can handle watching shows about what this is about then you will love it.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
I love watching this show with my sister. Recently I've felt like the acting in newer scenes hasn't been up to par with some of the older seasons and I really miss Elliot, he was one of my favorite characters. I don't really like how they have based the newest season off of so many real life events.
grace s.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Boston, MA
If there was a channel that showed nothing but SVU, that'd be great. I can binge watch this for hours and start back up again the next day, luckily in the afternoon there's a channel that shows episodes back to back until the evening which is right about when I need to start getting work done again.
stephanie u.
stephanie u.
I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?