BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I love this show. i literally can watch it allday. even at the gym i can watch it. i love how many cases they have to deal with. i love how they are serious but have that sarcastic humor.its nice because its the original investagator show. i love watching it and so does my family. highly recommended.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Nice simple show. each episode has the same theme and they always catch their perp. But it's instersting to see who died and why and how. also each episode has a guest star some of which get their start on svu. If for somereason you miss one episode you can sath the next with out being confussed much
Becky K.
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
This show is the best. Whether I'm watching it on USA or on Netflix, it holds my attention forever. I can watch episode after episode for hours. the detectives are relatable and the situations can be sad, and quite frightening, it shows us real world and real life things that are happening around us.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
grace s.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have loved all the Law and order shows.I guess the reason why I love the SVU is because I it makes me feel better knowing that some people do care and go after the perps and just not let them go for any reason at all. If you can handle watching shows about what this is about then you will love it.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Pop Culture Expert
It is very easy to get completely caught up in a Law & Order: SVU marathon, especially since several cable channels tend to run marathons so frequently. Lots of drama and, while not entirely accurate, most of the cases are very believable. The episodes do seem to get repetitive after a while though.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Boston, MA
If there was a channel that showed nothing but SVU, that'd be great. I can binge watch this for hours and start back up again the next day, luckily in the afternoon there's a channel that shows episodes back to back until the evening which is right about when I need to start getting work done again.
Sarai E.
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC
I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?