Add a Photo

Photos (23)
amber h.
amber h.
Selma, NC
Great show! Keeps you on your tired and pulls at your emotions. It is always great to see compassion and determination.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Red Springs, NC
I have watched all the seasons in Netflix. And I also watch it on cable when I catch the show on. Love the story lines.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
This show prompted me to get my degree in criminal justice I am a long time fan and feel like part of the team. dun dun
Yen A.
Yen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The best TV channel there is to watch h,my family loves it,we don't skip one. Love the reality of it,you can learn alot
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Absolutely love this showwwwwww. Each episdoe is a different story , with different criminals , so you don't get bored.
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
It is a show about law and order it always have a very interesting start and a interesting end..I really love it my fav
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I'm so into any type of crime show but this one is probably my favorite so far. They always make everything so surreal.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, Az
I've been watching this show for a wile now. I enjoy watching it I mean it's kinda crazy how they make it seam so real.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
This show is my go to for a rainy day - a marathon of law and order SVU is always the way to go when its gloomy outside
Sara X.
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
For some reasons i like these kind of series. Law and order is kinda of like criminal justice. So thats why i watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?