Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

My mom and I are HOOKED on this show! Best law and order of them all! I can watch even the old episodes and never get tired lol
Ruiz E.
Ruiz E.
Round Rock, TX

One of my favorite tv series, never gets old. Always intense and never disappoints! 2 thumbs up, a must watch if you like drama
lola m.
lola m.

This is, for me, a very catchy program, like I see it and it takes me into the story. Also the actors are really good , so yeah
Whitney S.
Whitney S.

Who doesn't love SVU? Didn't you get all your detective skills from Olivia benson and Elliot? Come on! This show is everything!
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Englewood, OH

Pretty good show. Again not for everyone but great if you love watching shows that deal with analyzing clues and solving crimes
Zaira G.
Zaira G.

Anuque ya tiempo que no lo veo, porque no veo televisión, me gustaba el genero policíaco y el suspenso se manejaba en la serie.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Erie, PA

Always my go to show. Just one of my favorites. I've seen so many and still I can manage to find some I have never seen before.
Karly K.
Karly K.

Great show. I love watching marathons on tv. I have learned a lot of lessons from the episodes. I can watch them over and over.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Lakewood, OH

Amazing show we watch it nearly every day on hulu! Interesting storylines and great characters and cases make us keep watching!
Ewelina K.
Ewelina K.

Very nice series. Worth spending time on them. Not only fans of this type of series would like it. Good actors and good acting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now