Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.

Amazing show and I've been watching it since the beginning. Crazy how things like this can happen everyday in real life.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite shows. Have been watching for years and it never gets bad. The stories are touching and show reality.
April D.
April D.
Tampa, FL

Olive And The New Crew Are Awesome. Watch This Series It's Awesome. Me And My Husband Watch The New Episodes every Week.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX

I watch the older seasons regularly, but the show just isn't the same without Christopher Meloni playing Elliot Stabler.
Ehrin F.
Ehrin F.
Jermyn, PA

Great show but sometimes the plot repeats. Really great acting and loving how they're incorporating the newer characters
I love this show especially since i am in psychology! This show is very intense and you are educated while you watch it.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

This series is based on murders and it's sad but I like trying to be able to solve the crimes and I get into the series.
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX

This is one of the only TV drama shows I have continuously watched over the years, I wish they would bring stabler back!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Salem, OR

Love the suspense in these shows. I watch all the time. Not as good as it was in the beginning but I still like it a lot
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

I love you law & order it's has really good actors and the suspense is awesome if you don't watch it than ur missing out
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now