Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

This is the best crime show out there! It's got suspense and danger and edginess! This is a classic for so many reasons!
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

Been on for So long..how can or not be great if it's ran for So long. Such good storylines straight out of the headlines
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX

This is one of the only TV drama shows I have continuously watched over the years, I wish they would bring stabler back!
kawana n.
kawana n.
Far Rockaway, NY

One of my all time favorite shows!! Love the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines". I have been a fan for years.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Sigourney , Iowa

Long running series. Different stories every week. Great acting. Good story lines. List dome great actors a long the way
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL

I enjoy so much watch this serie with my dad
i like how the actors work it is one of the few series that i like to watch
Iresha H.
Iresha H.
Jackson, MS

I love this TV show. Most of the time I sing the theme song and pretend that I'm a big time lawyer on the show like them
April D.
April D.
Tampa, FL

Olive And The New Crew Are Awesome. Watch This Series It's Awesome. Me And My Husband Watch The New Episodes every Week.
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Melbourne, FL

This is my most favorite television show I've always loved it because of the drama I've seen all episodes at least twice
Loretta D.
Loretta D.

This show is not my favorite as it can be very traumatising but I will watch it when nothing else is on that I may like.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now