Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Suffern

love the show. very real. they do stories that are similar to ones in the news. great characters and actors on the show.
Ally M.
Ally M.

Never boring. Always something different and really gets you thinking. I would recommend if you like criminal type shows
Emily G.
Emily G.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My biggest addiction. I've been watching for years. Seen evey episode at least a dozen times. Can never see them enough.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

This has consistently been one of my favorite shows for years. The cast is always changing but it is absolutely amazing.
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.

Amazing show and I've been watching it since the beginning. Crazy how things like this can happen everyday in real life.
Renee W.
Renee W.

I used to watch Law & Order much more than I do now. I have to say that I really don't care for the new group of actors.
megan w.
megan w.
Stockton, CA

i love law and order svu. and i love how ice t is on it. he is so funny. it has a little bit of everything suspense sad.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

Been on for So long..how can or not be great if it's ran for So long. Such good storylines straight out of the headlines
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

This series is based on murders and it's sad but I like trying to be able to solve the crimes and I get into the series.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN

Love this show! It always has me on the edge of my seat! Each episode is unique, never a repetition of the same episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now