Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shady G.
Shady G.
Roswell, NM

This is my favorite series! love the characters, love how every episode is something different with tons of guest stars!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Gainesville, GA

This show will keep you hooked. Each episode is different and interesting. You get to see cases and what does into them.
Iresha H.
Iresha H.
Jackson, MS

I love this TV show. Most of the time I sing the theme song and pretend that I'm a big time lawyer on the show like them
Allison W.
Allison W.

Just when you think they can't get any better, the producers and writers too themselves. So excited for this new season.
Renee W.
Renee W.

I used to watch Law & Order much more than I do now. I have to say that I really don't care for the new group of actors.
Kayani F.
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL

This has been one of my favorite shows for years. it really shows how a department comes together to help the community.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL

I HAVE WATCHED THIS SHOW SINCE I WAS LITTLE AND LIKE IT A LOT. I LIKE ALL THE SHOWS IN THE SERIES, BUT THIS ONES MY FAVE
Venecia W.
Venecia W.

I can't watch them all the time, but I can watch them. I can only watch so many at a time. But it's so addicting, I know
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Amherst, OH

If you like mystery shows and anything to do with investigation this is the best show, it's honestly addicting to watch!
Maria Francheska A.
Maria Francheska A.
Pataskala, OH

Love this show. I love watching police shows! Love the old seasons better but the new is not bad. Enjoy the last season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?