10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Best show out it captures your attention so hard you can't move. I mean I tell people don't call doing the hours it on.
This is my all time favorite show!! I could watch it all day & it never gets old or boring. I've always been a big fan.
One of my favorite shows I miss stabler but I do enjoy it still, they say a fine wine gets better with time so does svu
This is a classic show. Something I can turn on and know I will get a start, middle, and end to a scenario in one hour.
Great show with great acting. I like that you can miss a week here or there and still be able to understand and follow.
Loved this show when *shoot can't think of his name but he was the hottie* any who haven't really watched since he left
I love this show so much. One of the best detective like shows out there. There is always something different going on.
I love this show! I always try to figure out the episode before it ends and I never do. It's certainly not predictable.
I love how they apply real life crimes in the show. I haven't watched in a long time but I recommend watching the show.
My usual night entertainment when I feel like the TV. Very calming to me for whatever reason. Perfect for winding down,
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos