10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Favorite! Lots of excitement and never a boring episode. There are good actors and real situations that keep you hooked
Watched every season on Netflix multiple times. The actors are excellent and the show is always exciting and different.
I don't watch much TV any more but I will watch Law & Order SUV, the episodes are always well produced and entertaining.
I loooove this show, like its the best. Even though it's been on for so many years, it's still incredible and I love it
Me gusta esta serie, la veo desde hace tiempo, mis series favoritas son las que tratan sobre resolver casos especiales.
I can binge watch this for days. Love SVU and the cast. I also love different stars and their appearances. Great story!
My usual night entertainment when I feel like the TV. Very calming to me for whatever reason. Perfect for winding down,
I've watched this show for years. I like watching it but it can become predictable. The characters keep me coming back.
This show is interesting but sad most of the time. I always feel for the victims and can't believe what some people do.
I CAN LITERALLY WATCH THIS ALLLLLL DAY I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT YOU DK WHAT YOUR MISSING
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos