Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
rachael m.
rachael m.

Love this show. I have been a dedicated follower since the beginning of this show. Always good and never tooooooo over the top.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason, MI

This is one of my favorite shows! One of my favorite things to do on a lazy day or night is sit down and binge watch this show!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

SVU IS MY FAV! Never a dull moment. The actors/characters are awesome. The plots are so realistic. I record this show on my dvr
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Hazard, KY

Great cast, great stories, great production. All time favorite show! Can watch episodes over & over because it is so well done!
Aracelys R.
Aracelys R.
Central Falls , RI

This show will always keep you thinking no matter what. Makes you feel like your one of them investigating and solving problems
Shel W.
Shel W.

Hands down, my favorite show ever! Love it so much that I will sit & watch reruns! I can't wait for the next season to start!!!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al

This show is a good show have been watching for a few years. Good acting. And the actors have done a good job with there parts.
kiki c.
kiki c.
San Antonio, TX

Love this show! keeps you on your feet and is not to terrifying! love to watch this with my friends and to fugure out the crims
Dee K.
Dee K.
Spokane, WA

My favorite all time show, never gets boring, love watching the re-runs, and the new ones are amazing, each story is different.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA

Talk about an addiction to a TV show that can go on for years, there are so many episodes you can just binge watch all day long
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now