Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Yes, yes and yes. This show will keep your attention for days on end. It is riveting and suspenseful. Highly recommend!
Selina D.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
I never miss a nother episode or season I love the show and the character and espically ice-t will watch the show again
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I mostly like Benson and Stabler together but Benson alone is okay too.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Holt, MI
I've rewatched this series several times, and it never gets old. It's my my first stop when flipping through the guide.
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
I Love to watch this show it is informative, gripping, suspenseful at keeps you watching. One of my absolute favorites.
maria m.
maria m.
Evergreen Pk, IL
SVU was my favorite show to binge watch with my college roommates! Mariska and Ice T have been on the show for so long!
TANYA L.
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS SHOW! I LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND IT IS ALWAYS INTERESTING!!
Marcella O.
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK
Love this show! I like the way everything always blends together during the show and that the actors are so believable.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV
Hands down my favorite show. I have seen ever episode thus far and will continue watching it until it goes off the air.
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Mount Airy, MD
Watched every season on Netflix multiple times. The actors are excellent and the show is always exciting and different.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?