Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#7 in TV
Photos (23)
I love this show especially since i am in psychology! This show is very intense and you are educated while you watch it.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Gainesville, GA

This show will keep you hooked. Each episode is different and interesting. You get to see cases and what does into them.
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.

Amazing show and I've been watching it since the beginning. Crazy how things like this can happen everyday in real life.
Kaelyn D.
Kaelyn D.

This show is incredible. Love that they draw from real life scenarios. The story structure and arc is excellent as well.
Micki D.
Micki D.
Indianapolis, IN

Literally my favorite show next to Bones. I'm obsessed with this show. I come home everyday and watch it. Love it!!!!!!!
Denisa V.
Denisa V.
Tallahassee, FL

This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. I love the suspense of it, but sometimes it can be a little bit scary.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

On Fri Jan to get the good news is that the only thing I can do it for next year old son is the most important part in a
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA

Such a good show with great actors. i have seen almost every episode. It does make me a little angry at the world though
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Forney, TX

My favorite series by far. The storylines are good and believable. Some characters have changed, but it's still my fave.
amanda H.
amanda H.
Erie, PA

This is the show we are currently watching. I used to watch it years ago and started getting back in it. I like it alot.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now