Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelley W.
Kelley W.
Fort Smith, AR

Definitely one of my favorite shows! Anytime it is on tv I'm watching it! I love the drama and action of every storyline.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I have about watched every season and episode they have made. It teaches you a lot of stuff definitely in the real world.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Binghamton, NY

Edge of your seat weekly experience! A must watch. Hits home to true stories! highly recommend.... will keep you watching
casey r.
casey r.
Bristol, Tn

Ok I'm lost idk why this showed up. It makes no since I was talking about dish soap now I love this show it's my favorite
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi

Only the best show that's on tv, I can rewatch all of them! SVU is my favorite one of law and order, the other ones suck.
Naquivia W.
Naquivia W.
Saint Helena Island, SC

I like the older episodes a lot more. I have a lot of catching up to do but I am not impressed with how the episodes now.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Love watching the marathons! This show is timeless and has had great guest stars. Always a go-to when nothing else is on.
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.

If you love law stories and anything that has to do with the judicial system you will love this series its so action pack
Renee W.
Renee W.

I used to watch Law & Order much more than I do now. I have to say that I really don't care for the new group of actors.
Venecia W.
Venecia W.

I can't watch them all the time, but I can watch them. I can only watch so many at a time. But it's so addicting, I know
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?