Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR

This Isn't my favorite law and order show but I still love it! I really enjoy crime shows So this show works perfectly for that!
rachael m.
rachael m.

Love this show. I have been a dedicated follower since the beginning of this show. Always good and never tooooooo over the top.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason, MI

This is one of my favorite shows! One of my favorite things to do on a lazy day or night is sit down and binge watch this show!
Josie A.
Josie A.
Comanche, OK

Amazing and interesting show. Has been and always will be. Something new every episode with characters you can't help but love!
lola m.
lola m.

This is, for me, a very catchy program, like I see it and it takes me into the story. Also the actors are really good , so yeah
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN

I have loved watching Abu for some time great show, and I love how the episodes are always on! Great for days spend my at home!
Shawny R.
Shawny R.
Baltimore , Md

I think this show deserves its own network. I can watch it all day every day. Honestly the best show on tv, never a dull moment
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

SVU IS MY FAV! Never a dull moment. The actors/characters are awesome. The plots are so realistic. I record this show on my dvr
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Lakewood, OH

Amazing show we watch it nearly every day on hulu! Interesting storylines and great characters and cases make us keep watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now