Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX

I watch the older seasons regularly, but the show just isn't the same without Christopher Meloni playing Elliot Stabler.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Cape May Court House, NJ

SVU is my go to show all the time! Great actors, plots, and all around amazing show! My boyfriend and I watch it nonstop
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oceanside, CA

Currently watching the show right now I got into it because it was my grandpa's favorite show. And it just had me hooked
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

On Fri Jan to get the good news is that the only thing I can do it for next year old son is the most important part in a
I love this show especially since i am in psychology! This show is very intense and you are educated while you watch it.
Micki D.
Micki D.
Indianapolis, IN

Literally my favorite show next to Bones. I'm obsessed with this show. I come home everyday and watch it. Love it!!!!!!!
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX

This is one of the only TV drama shows I have continuously watched over the years, I wish they would bring stabler back!
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Amherst, OH

If you like mystery shows and anything to do with investigation this is the best show, it's honestly addicting to watch!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

I love you law & order it's has really good actors and the suspense is awesome if you don't watch it than ur missing out
Emily G.
Emily G.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My biggest addiction. I've been watching for years. Seen evey episode at least a dozen times. Can never see them enough.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now