Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
This is my all time favorite show!! I could watch it all day & it never gets old or boring. I've always been a big fan.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Bartlesville, OK
Sept. 23, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love have watched since I was a kid it one of the few shows that reruns I like I always catch something I missed before
Marcella O.
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK
Love this show! I like the way everything always blends together during the show and that the actors are so believable.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Other than CSI, this is my favorite show, watch it over and over again, I think the actors and actresses are phenomanal
Timeless 1.
Timeless 1.
My usual night entertainment when I feel like the TV. Very calming to me for whatever reason. Perfect for winding down,
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Wyoming, MI
My mother and I are litterally obsessed with show. It is one of the best shows ever. She watches it every single night.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Amelia Court House, VA
I loooove this show, like its the best. Even though it's been on for so many years, it's still incredible and I love it
lana grace m.
lana grace m.
The theme song is great. taught me the miranda rights. very helpful and not too fake as most TV shows are unfortunately
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS
I love the stories they give of. And I love New York City, so watching it makes me feel like I am actually in the city.
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV
Best show ever! My favorite thing to binge watch or watch the marathons on TV! I love Olivia and Munch! I miss Stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?