Add a Photo

Photos (23)
deanna h.
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA

we all love watching this show together as a family as much as we can. it is a really great show to watch and it gives new persp
Dhorian R.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t

Me gusta me entrengo bastante con esta serie en general me gustan los casos siempre enfocados en problemas de la sociedad actual
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Bronx, NY

Love this show! It is especially great to watch if you are looking to get into law enforcement and be apart of this unit as well
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Queila C.
Queila C.

Amo essa serie, amo muito mesmo! Assisto todos os dias, os atores são maravilhosos, eles sabem muito bem interpretar o seu papel
Daiana A.
Daiana A.

Very hooked on this show. Both my partner and I are watching the seasons again and love it, it's very intriguing and interesting
Jade V.
Jade V.
Hanford, CA

I cannot tell you how much I love this show, its so like amazing and I have seen almost every single episode. Its so entriguing.
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR

This Isn't my favorite law and order show but I still love it! I really enjoy crime shows So this show works perfectly for that!
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.

So interesting to watch theres always a twist in it.very suspenseful. Love the actors. Its not boring like regular law and order
Allison S.
Allison S.
Prnc Frederck, MD

my favorite show on tv. the story lines are great. the actors are even better. people can relate to every one of these episodes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now