Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA

I like this show. it's really informative and educated. I also like one that is called criminal mind it's like this show.
Dustyne S.
Dustyne S.

Been watching it for years, probably will until it goes off the air. Its been one of my favorite shows since high school.
Airyeal C.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, Ny

One of my favorite shows, always on point with acting and drama and I don't think I've seen an episode I didn't get into!
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Nashville, TN

I watch this almost everyday . It's very interesting to me watching them solve cases and how they work together as a team
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA

I could watch this show all day everyday. It such great acting of events that truly take place and happen to real people!
Jayde Q.
Jayde Q.

Great TV series, running for 17 seasons now so it's starting to get old and the writers are clearly running out of ideas.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Amarillo, TX

Great show! I love to try to figure out the story line as the show goes on. The characters are great and very believable.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

I love law& order I always use to watch it after school from 5-8 and I had no problem with them! They keep me entertained
Dahlia J.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville, FL

I love this show with all my heart and soul and mind and body. I watch at least two hours a day, I am literally obsessed.
Kelley W.
Kelley W.
Fort Smith, AR

Definitely one of my favorite shows! Anytime it is on tv I'm watching it! I love the drama and action of every storyline.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?