Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nyasia M.
Nyasia M.
Bronx, NY

Best show ever, been watching for as long as I can remember, never been disappointed, very addicting show love it so much
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI

OO...I always love a good Law & Order show, and this one really hits it off. It is super engaging and it is really great.
Pollard J.
Pollard J.
Sioux City, IA

Love love love this show! It's intense and draws you in every episode! Always has a different case to get you interested!
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

I absolutely LOVE SVU. It's been one of my all time faves since day one. I even enjoy watching the reruns on USA network.
Shawniqua S.
Shawniqua S.
Columbus, OH

Great to see stories about true events. Very sad, but yet gives you a caution on what to protect from. Good show overall.
member-b623bbd38
member-b623bbd38
Philadelphia, PA

I have been a law and order fan for years but svu is my favorite. I love when a svu marathon is on I can watch for hours.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Brooklyn , NY

Class show.. It records on my street sometimes in Brooklyn. Kinda cool right?? Ice tea makes the show. The guy is genius.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Brooklyn, NY

Amazing the actors are amazing as well the show its self is great it has a amazing episodes when it's hair a cliff hanger
LJ L.
LJ L.
Providence, RI

I just love this show...I can't wait for the other seasons to come...I have watched all seasons in the last few montjs...
Shanice O.
Shanice O.
Philadelphia, PA

This show is my all time favorite I watch ever season ever episode it makes me cry sometimes it makes me laugh sometimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?