Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this tv show so much. Every episode is always interesting and exciting. I would recommend this tv show to everyone.
Venecia W.
Venecia W.

I can't watch them all the time, but I can watch them. I can only watch so many at a time. But it's so addicting, I know
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Albion, MI

Love this series. But they need to get back the original characters. I don't like character changes in my favorite shows
Maria Francheska A.
Maria Francheska A.
Pataskala, OH

Love this show. I love watching police shows! Love the old seasons better but the new is not bad. Enjoy the last season.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Salem, OR

Love the suspense in these shows. I watch all the time. Not as good as it was in the beginning but I still like it a lot
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Forney, TX

My favorite series by far. The storylines are good and believable. Some characters have changed, but it's still my fave.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY

This show is great. We love it here. We binge watch it all of the time. Actually its on right niw. This cast is amazing.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite shows. Have been watching for years and it never gets bad. The stories are touching and show reality.
amanda H.
amanda H.
Erie, PA

This is the show we are currently watching. I used to watch it years ago and started getting back in it. I like it alot.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX

I watch the older seasons regularly, but the show just isn't the same without Christopher Meloni playing Elliot Stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now