Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Johnetta T.
Johnetta T.

Still sad about Elliot and Munch leaving, but as long as Ice-T and Liz are around I'll still watch. I love Munch's random cameos
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ

I'm convinced I've seen every episode ever made. However, I will watch marathons all day if I could! The episodes never get old.
Je'nai L.
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC

I have always loved to watch this show. It gives me good insight on things to watch out for and is just an all around good show.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.

I have been watching this show for years and it still doesn't get old. I am not sure how it's gonna be after Mariska leaves.....
Johanna O.
Johanna O.

Suspense thriller and super addicting I binged watch all 10 seasons on netflix this summer oops but yeah really would recommend!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

Love this show! I never miss and eposide and its always set to record on my tv! Love the actors and all the story lines of this!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Love this show although I do like the older episodes because of certain characters won't spoil for those who are not up to date.
Faith B.
Faith B.

This is my "nothing else is on" go to show. I love that you don't really have to watch it by every episode, you can skip around.
Damaris V.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love law & order! I enjoy watching it very much. I would hope more people could watch it so I'd be able to talk about it more.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL

I have been watching SVU for as long as I can remember. Elliot and Liv has always been my faves together and they will always be
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now