10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show! I always try to figure out the episode before it ends and I never do. It's certainly not predictable.
One of my favorite shows! I Love Law & Order in general but SVU is my go to when I feel like watching a great TV drama.
This show is amazing and it is addicting. I enjoy bengwatching this all the time. Love watching with friends and family
Love have watched since I was a kid it one of the few shows that reruns I like I always catch something I missed before
I've been watching this show for a wile now. I enjoy watching it I mean it's kinda crazy how they make it seam so real.
Other than CSI, this is my favorite show, watch it over and over again, I think the actors and actresses are phenomanal
My usual night entertainment when I feel like the TV. Very calming to me for whatever reason. Perfect for winding down,
My mother and I are litterally obsessed with show. It is one of the best shows ever. She watches it every single night.
Love this show! I like the way everything always blends together during the show and that the actors are so believable.
Loved watching SUB until it gets too personal with the detectives lives. It gets boring and predectible at those times.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos