Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marcella O.
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK
Love this show! I like the way everything always blends together during the show and that the actors are so believable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I mostly like Benson and Stabler together but Benson alone is okay too.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS
I love the stories they give of. And I love New York City, so watching it makes me feel like I am actually in the city.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Meherrin, VA
I love law and order suv it makes me feel as if I'm solving crimes with the dectives in the movie and its such a triller
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
I've been a huge fan of Law & Order SVU since day one!!! I love all the actors, they do such a great job on this show!!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I'm so into any type of crime show but this one is probably my favorite so far. They always make everything so surreal.
Jessica  W.
Jessica W.
Athens, TN
Loved this show when *shoot can't think of his name but he was the hottie* any who haven't really watched since he left
Trish P.
Trish P.
Loved watching SUB until it gets too personal with the detectives lives. It gets boring and predectible at those times.
Monike D.
Monike D.
Everett, MA
I love this policial series! i watch all the seasons and definitely i love all the actors but Sarg Benson its the best!
april l.
april l.
Dryden, VA
I love law and order svu the story is always great and the actors are amazing the best show that's been on TV for years
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?