10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My mother and I are litterally obsessed with show. It is one of the best shows ever. She watches it every single night.
I watch this show with my daughter quite often. It is entertaining while also showing them how real life can get scarey
Me gusta esta serie, la veo desde hace tiempo, mis series favoritas son las que tratan sobre resolver casos especiales.
For some reasons i like these kind of series. Law and order is kinda of like criminal justice. So thats why i watch it.
The theme song is great. taught me the miranda rights. very helpful and not too fake as most TV shows are unfortunately
I can binge watch this for days. Love SVU and the cast. I also love different stars and their appearances. Great story!
I love law and order svu the story is always great and the actors are amazing the best show that's been on TV for years
This show is amazing and it is addicting. I enjoy bengwatching this all the time. Love watching with friends and family
One of my favorite shows! I Love Law & Order in general but SVU is my go to when I feel like watching a great TV drama.
This is my favorite show I love the action and drama and how it keeps you guessing and its stuff that can really happen
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos