Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Ashley, IN

love it because of the drama and the suspense and i love specle unite i watch theme when i go to sleep and when i wake up
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA

I could watch this show all day everyday. It such great acting of events that truly take place and happen to real people!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I have about watched every season and episode they have made. It teaches you a lot of stuff definitely in the real world.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Austin, TX

I could binge-watch this show all day! Something about it is just incredibly addicting and really captures the attention.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Suffern

love the show. very real. they do stories that are similar to ones in the news. great characters and actors on the show.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Love this show! Great drama and you can usually find it on any time of the day. I enjoy an episode several times a week.
Iresha H.
Iresha H.
Jackson, MS

I love this TV show. Most of the time I sing the theme song and pretend that I'm a big time lawyer on the show like them
Venecia W.
Venecia W.

I can't watch them all the time, but I can watch them. I can only watch so many at a time. But it's so addicting, I know
Haley E.
Haley E.

Oh my gosh, this show is amazing. I literally watch reruns because I'm that obsessed with the show! It's great for drama
Chasity V.
Chasity V.
Campbellsville, KY

I watch law and order all the time that is one of the best TV show that they have on TV the actor in that make the movie
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now