Add a Photo

Photos (23)
megan w.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
i love law and order svu. and i love how ice t is on it. he is so funny. it has a little bit of everything suspense sad.
Tarryn Z.
Tarryn Z.
Magnolia, AR
This show is so intense and encaptures me every time. I like the intensity and the feeling of solving a crime from home.
Kaelyn D.
Kaelyn D.
This show is incredible. Love that they draw from real life scenarios. The story structure and arc is excellent as well.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY
This show is great. We love it here. We binge watch it all of the time. Actually its on right niw. This cast is amazing.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Grandy, NC
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show!!!!!!!! I've seen it on actual cable television for years and now I watch it on Netflix!!!!
Flora S.
Flora S.
East Setauket, NY
Oct. 4, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
An amazing tv show
I get entertain by it every weekend
I enjoy every single episode of it
One of the best you can watch
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Oceanside, CA
I have been watching this show since season 1. I wish Stabler would come back. I like the cases, the DA's and the cast.
Timeless 1.
Timeless 1.
My usual night entertainment when I feel like the TV. Very calming to me for whatever reason. Perfect for winding down,
Jaqueline B.
Jaqueline B.
Watsonville, CA
My all time favorite show. I have watched all the seasons can't wait for the new one. Every episode is very interesting
Vikki S.
Vikki S.
Mobile, AL
this is the best criminal show! I absolutely love this show. I hope doesn't end any time soon. 17 years and counting!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?