Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Albion, IN

My favorite show in the whole world! I watch it everyday! Olivia benson is just awesome. The plots are complicated and exciting!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER! Especially the special victims unit version. It's so intriguing watch it I you haven't ,you'll be hooked !
Je'nai L.
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC

I have always loved to watch this show. It gives me good insight on things to watch out for and is just an all around good show.
Marc L.
Marc L.
El Paso, TX

If you are into A&E's The First48 you will love this series. It has just as much action plus more to keep a viewer wanting more.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Greystone Park, NJ

My favorite show, always watch the new episodes as they come out, and watch reruns on Hulu whenever I can't decide what to watch
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Rimersburg, PA

This show is amazing. I am interested in going to college for a profession like this now. It's full of drama and other elements.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR

May favorite show. Not my husband's cup of tea though so I have to sneak in episodes when he is not around to take the remote ;)
Candace V.
Candace V.
Harmony, NC

Law and order keeps me on the edge of my seat! It is by far the best suspense I have watched and enjoy waiting for it to come on
Johanna O.
Johanna O.

Suspense thriller and super addicting I binged watch all 10 seasons on netflix this summer oops but yeah really would recommend!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

Love this show! I never miss and eposide and its always set to record on my tv! Love the actors and all the story lines of this!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now