Add a Photo

April D.
Tampa, FL
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:24 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Olive And The New Crew Are Awesome. Watch This Series It's Awesome. Me And My Husband Watch The New Episodes every Week.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
My favorite show since I was teenager. Never gets old & helps build the inner detective in me one episode at a time. Lol
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Suffern
love the show. very real. they do stories that are similar to ones in the news. great characters and actors on the show.
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Melbourne, FL
This is my most favorite television show I've always loved it because of the drama I've seen all episodes at least twice
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is not my favorite as it can be very traumatising but I will watch it when nothing else is on that I may like.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My biggest addiction. I've been watching for years. Seen evey episode at least a dozen times. Can never see them enough.
Anj Z.
Anj Z.
Find it okay okay. would like to see more variety. but i love the acting and have been watching similar serials to that.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 6, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this tv show so much. Every episode is always interesting and exciting. I would recommend this tv show to everyone.
megan w.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
i love law and order svu. and i love how ice t is on it. he is so funny. it has a little bit of everything suspense sad.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY
This show is great. We love it here. We binge watch it all of the time. Actually its on right niw. This cast is amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?