Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Asbury Park, NJ

I love this show. It's well written, directed and acted. You fall in love with the police and feel sorry for the victims.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

The only law and order I watch. Each episode gets you hooked with real life situations. Very entertaining and intriguing.
c b.
c b.

The best crime show, I wish netflix would add seasons faster. I would watch this instead of all of the others hands down.
Jazmyn B.
Jazmyn B.
Norwood, NC

I've watches this show with my mom all the time when I was little, and I still watch it. It is a great television series.
Kathyrn P.
Kathyrn P.
Augusta, GA

I've watch Law and order SVU since Season 1 and I haven't missed and episode. It's probably my favorite show of all time.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Princeton, WV

I wish it would stick around. The actors are great and the material is uncomfortable but important and could really exist
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Columbiana, Al

Just started watching this show. I am hooked. I am going back and watching all the old seasons. Can't wait to watch more.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Austin, TX

I could binge-watch this show all day! Something about it is just incredibly addicting and really captures the attention.
Candie O.
Candie O.

All time favorite cop show. Been watching this show since the beginning . It never gets boring. New stories all the time.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Millersville, PA

I love this show. Ive been watching new and old reruns for over 15 years and will continue to watch as long as its on tv.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?