Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Maia G.
Maia G.

This show has me learning something new every time I watch it. Maricka hair tau is by far an amazing actress and deserve an emmy
Imani C.
Imani C.
Inkster, MI

MY FAVORITE SHOW TO WATCH . all well I was a kid that's all I watched . I would recommend this show to anyone who love the law .
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Columbia, SC

This is my favorite tv show! I watch it all the time, im even watching it right now. If you like crime shows you will love this.
Meghna S.
Meghna S.
Fulton

Greatest TV show ever. really makes you think, and provides both, interesting criminal stories and interesting personal stories.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Rimersburg, PA

This show is amazing. I am interested in going to college for a profession like this now. It's full of drama and other elements.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Albion, IN

My favorite show in the whole world! I watch it everyday! Olivia benson is just awesome. The plots are complicated and exciting!
Jen G.
Jen G.
Clifton Park

My ultimate favorite show, I love the actors and actresses. The storylines are always intriguing and I love watching it nightly.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx

Great show with some Insight on things that actually go on in the world the fact this show was based on real cases blows my mind
Diamond C.
Diamond C.

I love love LOVEEEE watching SVU.. Its action packed and always catches my attention.. Id watch it all day everyday if i could!!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Very good show. Very realistic. Every episode is different from the last. Not scary for most people. Good acting. Love the cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now