Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Millersville, PA

I love this show. Ive been watching new and old reruns for over 15 years and will continue to watch as long as its on tv.
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Nashville , TN

I watch this almost everyday . It's very interesting to me watching them solve cases and how they work together as a team
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.

I have been watching this show for a very long time. It is an amazing show and I am glad it has had so many years on-air.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.

I love Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode. I will watch marathons on the weekends when they are in tv
Emily A.
Emily A.
Columbia, MO

This is my go to show. I will watch it every time it is on tv without fail, even if I've seen it already. Best show ever.
Shawniqua S.
Shawniqua S.
Columbus, OH

Great to see stories about true events. Very sad, but yet gives you a caution on what to protect from. Good show overall.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tempe, AZ

The suspense and the drama is so real! Such a great show and has been going on for a while so lots of episodes to watch 😊
Airyeal C.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, Ny

One of my favorite shows, always on point with acting and drama and I don't think I've seen an episode I didn't get into!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Princeton, WV

I wish it would stick around. The actors are great and the material is uncomfortable but important and could really exist
Dustyne S.
Dustyne S.

Been watching it for years, probably will until it goes off the air. Its been one of my favorite shows since high school.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now