10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Great show! Keeps you on your tired and pulls at your emotions. It is always great to see compassion and determination.
SVU was my favorite show to binge watch with my college roommates! Mariska and Ice T have been on the show for so long!
This show is totally funny an i recommend it o everyone. there are other law and order TV shows and I've seen them all.
Love this show! I like the way everything always blends together during the show and that the actors are so believable.
I have been watching this show since season 1. I wish Stabler would come back. I like the cases, the DA's and the cast.
This show is interesting but sad most of the time. I always feel for the victims and can't believe what some people do.
My all time favorite show. I have watched all the seasons can't wait for the new one. Every episode is very interesting
The best TV channel there is to watch h,my family loves it,we don't skip one. Love the reality of it,you can learn alot
I LOVE THE SHOW AND LOVE L&O CRIMINAL INTENT.THE FIRST FEW YEARS OF THE PROGRAM WAS THE BEST VERY INTERESTING AND REAL.
This is a classic show. Something I can turn on and know I will get a start, middle, and end to a scenario in one hour.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos