10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is so intense and encaptures me every time. I like the intensity and the feeling of solving a crime from home.
This is by far my favorite show. I have watched every episode and can't wait until the new season is available to watch.
SVU is my go to show all the time! Great actors, plots, and all around amazing show! My boyfriend and I watch it nonstop
i love law and order svu. and i love how ice t is on it. he is so funny. it has a little bit of everything suspense sad.
Love. Love. Love this show, didn't think I would really get into it but after watching a couple of shows I fell in love
SVU was my favorite show to binge watch with my college roommates! Mariska and Ice T have been on the show for so long!
Law and order svu is my all time favorite cop show. My mom got me started on this show and I've been hooked ever since!
This show is interesting but sad most of the time. I always feel for the victims and can't believe what some people do.
I have watched every show since the beginning. Some of the shows are heartbreaking, while others have a comedic byline.
I've watched this show for years. I like watching it but it can become predictable. The characters keep me coming back.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos