Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabethport, NJ

This show is the best!! It tells stories that I never thought could happen but scary to find out it happens way too often
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI

OO...I always love a good Law & Order show, and this one really hits it off. It is super engaging and it is really great.
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

I absolutely LOVE SVU. It's been one of my all time faves since day one. I even enjoy watching the reruns on USA network.
Lorane B.
Lorane B.
new York, New York

I have been watching this TV series for years. I enjoy watching them solving each case, it keeps me aware of the streets.
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL

I'm so into criminal shows and this is so interesting. Especially since the story changes every time. You never miss out.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Cranston, RI

Great series! ive watching it for years now and very much enjoyed it! Actors/actresses are good and story line is awesome
Shanice O.
Shanice O.
Philadelphia, PA

This show is my all time favorite I watch ever season ever episode it makes me cry sometimes it makes me laugh sometimes.
Robin L.
Robin L.

One of my favorite series. The characters draw you in and even though it's such a dark story line you can't not watch it.
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA

I like this show. it's really informative and educated. I also like one that is called criminal mind it's like this show.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.

I'm basically addicted to this show! I could watch it all day! It's always nice to see the bad guys actually go to prison
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now