Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I love this show . I watch it every morning . I love the suspense and great work they do to make the show more believable
Doriane B.
Doriane B.
Birmingham, AL

I love this show. I don't care whether the episode is old or new. I can sit and watch a marathon of episodes all weekend.
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL

I'm so into criminal shows and this is so interesting. Especially since the story changes every time. You never miss out.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Butler, MO

Gritty crime tv. That's an awesome afternoon in my book! Plus the hubby enjoys it, so we spend time together watching it.
Latrice P.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY

Best law and order ever svu is the only one I watch this my day show from the time I wake up till about 4 when i watch TV
Marissa R.
Marissa R.

Love the stories and Olivia and ice t this show is amazing I wish they would show more story line than repeats of stories
Genevieve C.
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI

This show has been around so long, that I practically grew up on it. Chilling plots with excellent character development.
Monifah T.
Monifah T.

Best TV show ever, I don't think my life is complete without it. Two words Olivia and Benson do i really need to say more
Orianna Q.
Orianna Q.
Medley, FL

To watch on lazy days where you are not that commited to a schedule or something. Interesting, entertaining and dramatic.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Columbiana, Al

Just started watching this show. I am hooked. I am going back and watching all the old seasons. Can't wait to watch more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?