Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY

This is beyond my favorite show of all time. I've been watching this show forever. I still remember when Elliot was on the show.
Jacquiline F.
Jacquiline F.
Fresno, CA

Always entertaining and always on. If nothing else is on, I know I can find this and watch it. Great acting and great plot twist
Lotta K.
Lotta K.
Owosso, MI

This tv show is my ultimate favorite. Its adventurous and misleading and i learn new thimgs all the time about legal information
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO

this is one of my favorite tv show, second CSI, this is an amazing one, I use to record at home so I can watch the whole weekend
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA

Absolutely love this show - have seen every episode! It was much better when Christopher Meloni was on it but still a good watch
Allison S.
Allison S.
Prnc Frederck, MD

my favorite show on tv. the story lines are great. the actors are even better. people can relate to every one of these episodes!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I love this show so much. Most episodes are very interesting and somehow there is always a twist. Mariska is such a great actor.
rocio s.
rocio s.

Spent years being fan of this series , I love and keeps me glued to the TV.very good actors and good acting too, i don't think so
Alicia
Alicia
Haysville, KS

I love this show so much. I've been watching it for so long. It's a really good show, can be sad at times but overall it's good.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.

If you're interested in crime related shows, this is pretty good. It is a little slow and boring, but the cases are interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now