Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
I love you law & order it's has really good actors and the suspense is awesome if you don't watch it than ur missing out
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Salem, OR
Love the suspense in these shows. I watch all the time. Not as good as it was in the beginning but I still like it a lot
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I have watched every season since the very beginning. Benson is a character for the ages. The show will always be a hit!
Shady G.
Shady G.
Roswell, NM
This is my favorite series! love the characters, love how every episode is something different with tons of guest stars!
Chasity V.
Chasity V.
Campbellsville, KY
I watch law and order all the time that is one of the best TV show that they have on TV the actor in that make the movie
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 6, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this tv show so much. Every episode is always interesting and exciting. I would recommend this tv show to everyone.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yucca Valley, CA
great show. always watch this when im in the mood to argue haha. its really interesting and has great actors/ actresses.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL
I enjoy so much watch this serie with my dad
i like how the actors work it is one of the few series that i like to watch
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Melbourne, FL
This is my most favorite television show I've always loved it because of the drama I've seen all episodes at least twice
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Suffern
love the show. very real. they do stories that are similar to ones in the news. great characters and actors on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?