Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is a bit sad and not for the light hearted. It is an amazing show though. Enough seasons to keep you entertained for awhile.
Drama, Drama!!! Sometimes the will have the current crime on the show. Plus, you can see the famous actress/actor as the main villain.
This is the #1 show in my book. Been a fan since the first episode and will continue as long as it's showing. I even watch the reruns.
I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Out of all the different law and orders on to watch i love to watch svu...it always keeps me intreagued and i definitely don't get bored
This is my favorite show. The storylines deal with issues that are important. I have see every episode and hope it Never gets cancelled
Always remember watching this with my parents growing up. It grew on me after the years and will always be my al time favorite TV show
This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
When ever I can't find something to watch I start watching this show then I get into it that it's hard to find something else to watch
Absolute favorite show that's ever been written. Hands down. I've seen every episode from Season 1 Episode 1 through all of Season 17.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos