Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Denisa V.
Denisa V.
Tallahassee, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. I love the suspense of it, but sometimes it can be a little bit scary.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Never boring. Always something different and really gets you thinking. I would recommend if you like criminal type shows
Kayani F.
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL
This has been one of my favorite shows for years. it really shows how a department comes together to help the community.
Renee W.
Renee W.
I used to watch Law & Order much more than I do now. I have to say that I really don't care for the new group of actors.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Sigourney , Iowa
Long running series. Different stories every week. Great acting. Good story lines. List dome great actors a long the way
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Amherst, OH
If you like mystery shows and anything to do with investigation this is the best show, it's honestly addicting to watch!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Gainesville, GA
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show will keep you hooked. Each episode is different and interesting. You get to see cases and what does into them.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Albion, MI
Love this series. But they need to get back the original characters. I don't like character changes in my favorite shows
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oceanside, CA
Currently watching the show right now I got into it because it was my grandpa's favorite show. And it just had me hooked
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Amazing show and I've been watching it since the beginning. Crazy how things like this can happen everyday in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?