Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Holly M.
Holly M.

I love this show! My all time favorite crime show ever! This show always keeps me hanging on to the edge of the seat. I love it.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Dearborn Heights

I love everything about this show!!! I could watch it for days, you feel like the characters really care about what their doing.
Heather H.
Heather H.

Love it it's a great show and love how you can see some like real life happening and how they should have been done or were done
Carla S.
Carla S.
Danville, VA

I try to find it on TV every time I turn it on. I probably can recite all the shows. They need to come out with some new scenes.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Bronx, NY

Love this show! It is especially great to watch if you are looking to get into law enforcement and be apart of this unit as well
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY

This is beyond my favorite show of all time. I've been watching this show forever. I still remember when Elliot was on the show.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Westbury, NY

My absolute very favorite. It's amazing and so much information and so interesting. I just love it ! They need more episodes doe
Lotta K.
Lotta K.
Owosso, MI

This tv show is my ultimate favorite. Its adventurous and misleading and i learn new thimgs all the time about legal information
yesenia r.
yesenia r.

Otra de las series que se agregan a la lista de programas que veo en algunas ocaciones, entretenida para ver en mis ratos libres
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA

Absolutely love this show - have seen every episode! It was much better when Christopher Meloni was on it but still a good watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now