Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Hales Corners, WI

Favorite show to watch. I'll watch reruns all the time over anything else. Always interesting and crazy! Love the actors.
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT

I could watch this show all day and every day, elliot and olivia are my favorite. Its always a different episode going m.
Sam F.
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY

like how the cases are suspence ful and realistic. very addictive but need to bring back stabler he was a great character
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Reno, NV

I love this show. It I've watched to from the beginning and it keeps you interested. Interesting storylines every season!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tempe, AZ

The suspense and the drama is so real! Such a great show and has been going on for a while so lots of episodes to watch 😊
Gianna M.
Gianna M.

I'm basically addicted to this show! I could watch it all day! It's always nice to see the bad guys actually go to prison
Leian F.
Leian F.
Ogden, UT

I freaking love the excitement, danger, and mystery of SVU. I LIVE FOR MY TV TIME! I just curl up in a blanket and enjoy!
Lorane B.
Lorane B.
new York, New York

I have been watching this TV series for years. I enjoy watching them solving each case, it keeps me aware of the streets.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL

Entertaining especially if looking into something good to watch on Netflix. Many episodes so it won't be boring for long.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I love this show . I watch it every morning . I love the suspense and great work they do to make the show more believable
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?